Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2:03 AM

Apr 2017
What a cute and heartwarming but short movie!

I loved seeing the sisters interact but my favourite scene was probably when

This movie focused more on Hanako overall so I bet the next one will focus more on Nadeshiko especially with

They handed out free postcards of the sisters and there was a limited Oomuro-ke (lemon soda type) drink with an acrylic plate to take home (I got the Mizuki one) which was a nice addition.

Also there were like 2-3 play on words that I remember so I'm curious to see how they'll eventually translate them.
Feb 13, 11:22 PM

Feb 2020
Short movie indeed, but absolutely adorable. <3

I really wish we could get a a fourth season featuring all the characters that exists in this franchise.
Feb 20, 1:15 PM
Nov 2019
Ia there a sub release yet?
Feb 20, 6:36 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to TopFrogo
Ia there a sub release yet?
@TopFrogo No. probably in a few months, it just started airing in Japanese cinemas like 2 weeks ago.
Apr 7, 4:33 PM

Feb 2019
No discussion or subs despite having raws up for 4 days?

Damn; didn't come in expecting too much as mostly a fan of main Yuru Yuri quad. But wow, Oomuro girls went above and beyond that I didn't even miss the main four during the entire run.

Easily some of the best of yuru yuri, and reminded me why I love 'em soo much. Just as fuckin good as I remember.

Movie sorta seem like a compilation of Namori's best, and the subdued OST really freaking work! I really wanna gush over how goddamned cute Hanoka x Misaki pairing is, but I will refrain //

5/5
very good stuff. def watch if you have enjoyed yuri yuri, esp if you like something similar to YY san hai.

GIMME SEASON 4 ALREADY!!!

Apr 9, 6:59 AM

Mar 2021
This was a really sweet short movie and it's awesome to see Sakurako again.
Apr 9, 7:05 AM
Apr 2022
So, who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend? Until the end, they didn't show who Nadeshiko's girlfriend was.
Apr 9, 8:13 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Kukuru97
So, who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend? Until the end, they didn't show who Nadeshiko's girlfriend was.
@Kukuru97 It's Harem. It never set She must has one Girlfriend.
Apr 9, 12:43 PM

Apr 2020
THIS WAS SO WHOLESOME!! MORE MOE THAN I THOUGHT
Really nice seeing the Yuru Yuri characters back after all these years, the bondage between the sisters was so cute!!! (Especially the ending)

Hopefully one day we’ll get a Yuru Yuri season 4, this movie was great.
Nina supporter for lifeđź’•
Apr 9, 3:35 PM

Feb 2012
They intentionally kept Nadeshiko's lover hidden but I'm 99% sure it's Ai. She brought up the restaurant thing, hinting that they chat privately. Nadeshiko also showed zero hesitance in hand feeding her sweets.
tinydevil421Apr 9, 9:26 PM
Apr 9, 7:50 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to YuriEmpress
@Kukuru97 It's Harem. It never set She must has one Girlfriend.
@YuriEmpress Whoa, really? I never thought about that.
Apr 9, 8:40 PM

Nov 2012
Misakichi wants to talk. The human one.

DEAD!!

The only thing that could have made this more endearing was if Misakichi's ponytails flew off when she met Sakurako in the park or when she scared her.
dragynfaerieApr 9, 8:48 PM
Apr 10, 2:48 AM

Feb 2017
Thanks i love it. Felt way too short, where's season 4?

Also adding my vote to secret girlfriend being Ai
Apr 10, 6:28 AM

Apr 2024
friend, yes.

nah, not just friend, they're actually gay

gay loli is the best loli

Apr 12, 12:57 PM
Jun 2016
Is it just me or does Kyouko sound a bit different? But honestly, it has been a few years already. I'd cut her voice actress some slack.

Does Hanako seriously have a drawn mustache in the style of that one Austrian painter?

The character design looks nice here. But yeah, I still prefer the Doga Kobo season's character designs. No offence to the character designers now, but I guess I'm still used to the old ones. Still, I'm open-minded and they do look nice.

The anime depicts the Ohmuros as bantering sibling,s so it's nice to see a more affectionate side of them in this movie.

IDK why Himawari is surprised that Sakurako and her sisters are hugging each other. Does she not know her GF that much? Sakurako is kinda a "warmonger" sometimes but I see her as someone who could be affectionate. But in all fairness I can see why Himawari thinks that Hanako and Nadeshiko aren't that affectionate.
Apr 13, 11:14 PM
Jan 2016
Reply to Mat2468xk
Is it just me or does Kyouko sound a bit different? But honestly, it has been a few years already. I'd cut her voice actress some slack.

Does Hanako seriously have a drawn mustache in the style of that one Austrian painter?

The character design looks nice here. But yeah, I still prefer the Doga Kobo season's character designs. No offence to the character designers now, but I guess I'm still used to the old ones. Still, I'm open-minded and they do look nice.

The anime depicts the Ohmuros as bantering sibling,s so it's nice to see a more affectionate side of them in this movie.

IDK why Himawari is surprised that Sakurako and her sisters are hugging each other. Does she not know her GF that much? Sakurako is kinda a "warmonger" sometimes but I see her as someone who could be affectionate. But in all fairness I can see why Himawari thinks that Hanako and Nadeshiko aren't that affectionate.
I also noticed this Kyoukos voice, but was still awesome to see a little bit of content of the main squad again. Where season 4? :(
Apr 17, 10:07 PM

Sep 2018
This shit just warms the heart, that was too good. It was like a more wholesome and adorable version of Minami-Ke, which is great in it's own right, just a lot more comedic and filled with scenes of mayhem.
Apr 20, 1:50 PM
Feb 2020
Amazing movie, loved every second of it.
Apr 22, 12:51 AM

Apr 2017
Eventhough already read the manga there always be something that make it different when watch the anime adaptation, i really like how hanako talk with that -shi in every last sentences, there is some small part that anime change in the manga but its still enjoyable and wholesome as the manga
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Apr 22, 6:50 AM
Dec 2020
This is awesome, far exceeded my already high expectations. solid 10/10. i just love it, love it so much. it's tickle the right spot in my soul
Absolute Cinema
Apr 25, 6:13 PM
Nov 2023
Adorable. Pleased to see the homelife.
May 7, 7:04 AM
Jun 2016
Reply to TammysHead
I also noticed this Kyoukos voice, but was still awesome to see a little bit of content of the main squad again. Where season 4? :(
@TammysHead I heard Yuru Yuri's popular in Japan, and considering its spin-off got movies I have faith that season 4 is coming.
May 18, 4:56 PM
Mar 2019
Misakichi has to be the funniest all round.
May 18, 10:27 PM
Jun 2019
after watching, going to watch this and... worth!
May 19, 2:23 PM

Aug 2016
i love yuru yuri we need more seasons
May 28, 12:21 PM

Dec 2013
It was so enjoyable to have so much Sakurako screen time, her sisters are just as lovable
Jun 15, 6:36 AM

Sep 2016
need more Nadeshiko
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 9, 7:38 PM
Feb 2020
i probably would have enjoyed it more if the animation was more similar to yuruyuriten
i dont like the way they draw sakurako's mouth
some parts of the animation are beautiful and very high quality but the overall style of the animation is not as good as any of the three yuruyuri animation styles

it would probably also be better in the format of an anime rather than a movie, and it would work with any run time 24m, 12m, 6m, 3m it all works

about 25 minutes before watching this, i rewatched yuruyuriten
ohmuroke has similar indoors backgrounds that i dont much like, but they arent as bad as in yuruyuri san hai

the outdoors backgrounds are good through out the whole series including ohmuroke

i would definitely say the manga is better than the anime for ohmuroke, but with yuruyuri its less clear, the manga and anime for yuruyuri are better than each other in different ways

maybe in time this will grow on me like nachuyachumi, san hai, yuruyuriten, and miniyuri did

i am definitely disappointed, but i think the main reason i feel this way is because of the animation
the animation appears to be high quality, but is not as visually pleasing as the animation of yuruyuri, yuruyuri san hai, and yuruyuriten
Sep 22, 9:04 PM

Jan 2021
This really reminded me why I love Yuru Yuri. Sakurako is peak retardation, I honestly don’t know how she functions. The Nadeshiko yuri subplot leaves me with one answer: it has to be Miho… or Ai…
SpicelitSep 22, 9:09 PM
under”Mebius” is my salvation

More topics from this board

» Season 4

Mr_Sai - Apr 29

0 by Mr_Sai »»
Apr 29, 1:07 PM

» Yuruyuri Spinoff Manga 'Oomuro-ke' Gets 2 Theatrical Anime in 2024

waalex11 - Aug 3, 2023

33 by Mitz_17 »»
Feb 4, 8:53 AM

» Watch Order?

Kirito_online - Aug 4, 2023

24 by Blackbird »»
Feb 3, 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.