Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
Dang Nagi's team is getting stomped, 3-0 in favor of Hiiragi's team. Nagi-Chigiri-Barou got too confident in winning with their individual weapons strengths when their opponents would obviously be prepared and come up with strategies that directly tackle each of their weaknesses. They need to learn how to evolve past those weaknesses. Hiiragi's actually more capable than he seems, his hand on Nagi's head was so disrespectful lol. Wish we could see more of him in the main manga. I'm guessing this match will last for two more chapters. It'd be interesting to see how Nagi and his team are able to turn this around.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Lock: Episode Nagi Chapter 26 Discussion

Xiao - Sep 8

0 by Xiao »»
Sep 8, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Blue Lock: Episode Nagi Chapter 25 Discussion

Xiao - Jul 9

1 by syizel »»
Aug 15, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Blue Lock: Episode Nagi Chapter 18 Discussion

Xiao - Dec 7, 2023

2 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 23, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Blue Lock: Episode Nagi Chapter 17 Discussion

Xiao - Nov 12, 2023

2 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 22, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Blue Lock: Episode Nagi Chapter 15 Discussion

Xiao - Nov 11, 2023

1 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 22, 4:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.