Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 7, 5:13 PM
Aug 2022
The thought of re-experiencing this story through a game sounds so fun to me. If you die, start over with a little more of the story under your belt.

Please no spoilers. I'm only on episode 18 now.
Feb 7, 7:00 PM
May 2022
NGL I kinda agree lol. They made a VN but although I don't own it I saw half of it and it's way crazier than the Anime obviously. Only issue, it's not translated yet.
Feb 7, 8:26 PM
Jan 2024
there's one game of it that was announced idk if it is released or not it had some new character made by the mangaka
Feb 7, 9:50 PM
Jan 2018
Don’t think so ..
Feb 7, 11:29 PM
Dec 2020
they wont get together at last
Feb 8, 1:51 AM
Jan 2022
Comica21 said:
NGL I kinda agree lol. They made a VN but although I don't own it I saw half of it and it's way crazier than the Anime obviously. Only issue, it's not translated yet.

damn, i was gonna say it would make for a really nice VN but if there already is one, and it's not translated, thats both good and bad. Hopefully it gets an english release, even though i've watched the anime, it would be cool if the VN had a few different routes. I think it would be a worthwhile VN to play. Even if it's the same as the anime, i would still try it out anyway, just as a way to experience the story again lol.
Feb 8, 8:12 AM
Jul 2022
Have you ever tried Persona 3?
Feb 8, 8:32 AM

Apr 2020
Yeah, how great would it be knowing every plot twist, left turn or unexpected Event beforehand and then go experience the same Story without the mystery again. ๐Ÿคก

Answer is:...Not great at all. Cause that's what made the Story exciting.
Feb 8, 9:17 AM

Sep 2020
It would be excellent if it ended in the first half...

"๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š."- ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Feb 9, 1:19 AM
Aug 2022
Merve2Love said:
Yeah, how great would it be knowing every plot twist, left turn or unexpected Event beforehand and then go experience the same Story without the mystery again. ๐Ÿคก

I mean if that’s what you think then the anime didn’t need to be made, cause the manga came first.

Just cause it gets told in a different way doesn’t mean it takes away from the story, in all it gives a whole audience that might not watch or read the story a chance to experience this amazing story in a different way.
Feb 10, 1:13 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to Joshyboi232
Merve2Love said:

I mean if that’s what you think then the anime didn’t need to be made, cause the manga came first.

Just cause it gets told in a different way doesn’t mean it takes away from the story, in all it gives a whole audience that might not watch or read the story a chance to experience this amazing story in a different way.
@Joshyboi232

You're missing the point.

IF you read this particular Manga, before watching the Show then: Yes, it would absolutely influence your enjoyment of the story, cause you would already know all the twists and answers, beforehand. A mystery looses a lot by you already knowing what's going on. It's not a straight forward action flick.
Feb 11, 2:59 PM
Jul 2020
Merve2Love said:
@Joshyboi232

You're missing the point.

IF you read this particular Manga, before watching the Show then: Yes, it would absolutely influence your enjoyment of the story, cause you would already know all the twists and answers, beforehand. A mystery looses a lot by you already knowing what's going on. It's not a straight forward action flick.

Bad take I mean look at Re: Zero. Those ideas and such are still at play. The mysteries that happened and are now solved are still irrelevant to the overarching plot. I still think that the mystery to that anime isn’t defeated by already knowing such. Meili being a villain isn’t dampened on rewatch. It’s like damn so she was the one controlling the dogs in the forest. It’s a make or break thing but I think if handled correctly, it can be great so don’t speak on everything.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

82 by yusufonur98 »»
May 31, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

475 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

200 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

124 by Lanz »»
May 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

122 by jaesverse »»
May 23, 7:06 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.