Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 7, 3:45 PM

May 2015
I cant stop grinning when watching this series. I re-watched season 1 before moving onto this season and I have season 1 a 10/10. It looks like at this rate I'll be giving season 2 the same rating.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 10, 2:45 PM

May 2020
just kiss already! I feel like i am getting tortured by the manga writter :)
Mar 17, 3:39 PM

Mar 2010
He is yet but a child. damn if only they met when he was a bit more mature.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 24, 9:07 AM

Feb 2021
He didn't get intimidated by him :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 1, 2:54 PM

Aug 2019
the internal screaming he had when feeding the takoyaki to her :D
this season has been far better than the first one so far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 1:22 PM
Feb 2024
Muy bien elaborado fue muy bueno que elaborarán este contexto el como realmente puedes conocer a alguien no solo por fuera sino por lo que siente dentro y en su ámbito laboral
Apr 16, 7:49 AM
Jan 2023
Ichikawa and Yamada go and see a movie, so basically a date. They bump into Ichikawa's sister though, and it sure made for an interesting scene.

Ichikawa also got to see Yamada at work too, all very interesting indeed.

Just too sweet...
Jun 1, 6:54 AM

Apr 2013
After four really good episodes this one was "just" good. The whole photoshoot part was a bit weird I guess.
Jun 1, 11:05 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Gator
After four really good episodes this one was "just" good. The whole photoshoot part was a bit weird I guess.
@Gator what's weird about the photoshoot scene??
Jun 2, 6:34 AM

Apr 2013
Reply to Wickjohn31
@Gator what's weird about the photoshoot scene??
@Wickjohn31 The whole situation I guess with him just being there watching? I feel like there wasn't really a good way to turn this into a wholesome situation, so is just felt weird instead.
Jun 2, 9:55 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Gator
@Wickjohn31 The whole situation I guess with him just being there watching? I feel like there wasn't really a good way to turn this into a wholesome situation, so is just felt weird instead.
@Gator literally in the early eps, Ichikawa said to yamada that he never really seen someone close to him at work and that's why after that yamada invites him to her photoshoot, nothings weird about that. Also This eps isn't supposed to be wholesome like the last eps,in fact it was meant to show how much different their world are and how they both have same insecurity problems, he realized how much different yamada world is compare to him, he feels insecure,he feels he still like a child compare to yamada who's already has a work & modeling job, he's in dilemma whether he want yamada to be just a normal girl or the current yamada who's a model & artist. And there's also the scene with her manager, actually this eps has much more depth than you think.
Sep 8, 11:35 AM

Nov 2018
It's starting to get repetitive and the entire anime is turning into the endless dragging out of confession. Come on, Kyou is a teen, but with the amount of introspection and time spent analysing everything over and over, it should be damn obvious that you two are pretty much dating... Well, Yamada is a child in a developed body who decently understands people and social basics, but only knows what romance is based on movies and pretty much a hopeless romantic only showing initiative when it comes to creating nearly - sexual hint moments that asocial Kyou still misses a lot of times. Brother, you are nearly at kissing stage, all your girl's friends and co-workers perceive you as her indecisive boyfriend, you are openly saying about affection to each other, holding hands, spending all the damn time together, WHAT is there to wait for? Stop being so ashamed of yourself, everyone around has already accepted you with your flaws (you only need your girl's acceptance anyway), just say it out loud and stop awkwardly being there. I get it that they are both immature kids, but it honestly should have started ages ago, Kyou is overthinking stuff and Anna is just blaming herself more for all relationship fails.
I hate everyone equally
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

369 by rmcold »»
Sep 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

85 by Zevven »»
Sep 9, 1:13 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

237 by Zevven »»
Sep 8, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10

195 by Zevven »»
Sep 8, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

122 by middle_pickup »»
Aug 29, 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.