Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Skip and Loafer S1 will be streamed for free on YouTube - Noto Earthquake Charity Fund

New
Feb 2, 11:47 AM

Feb 2022
Skip and Loafer S1 will be streamed for free on YouTube to raise funds for victims of the 2024 Noto Earthquake in Japan!

https://anitrendz.net/news/2024/02/02/1st-season-of-skip-and-loafer-will-be-streamed-for-free-on-youtube-for-noto-earthquake-charity-fund/

It will only be for a limited time, from midnight in Japan on February 3, 2024, to February 4, 2024.

YouTube @FullAnimeTV

The Noto Peninsula in the Ishikawa Prefecture was hit by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake earlier this past January, destroying many homes and disrupting the lives of many citizens in the area. The hometown of heroine Mitsumi Iwakura is based on Suzu City, which is situated in the Ishikawa prefecture peninsula that was affected by the quake.
Knighthammer619Feb 3, 7:05 AM
Feb 2, 12:35 PM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
I wonder if they will also do this with Insomniacs After School.

This is what happened to Nanao High School, where the setting is based on:

2024 January 1st - Noto Peninsula earthquake occurs. The school became an evacuation center, and the opening ceremony for the third term was postponed. (wiki)

Feb 2, 8:31 PM

Apr 2021
Knighthammer619 said:
Skip and Loafer S1 will be streamed for free on YouTube to raise funds for victims of the 2024 Noto Earthquake in Japan!

It will only be for a limited time, from midnight in Japan on February 3, 2024, to February 4, 2024.

YouTube @FullAnimeTV

The Noto Peninsula in the Ishikawa Prefecture was hit by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake earlier this past January, destroying many homes and disrupting the lives of many citizens in the area. The hometown of heroine Mitsumi Iwakura is based on Suzu City, which is situated in the Ishikawa prefecture peninsula that was affected by the quake.

Do you have the YT channel?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 2, 8:54 PM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
ejleon said:
Knighthammer619 said:

YouTube @FullAnimeTV

It is region locked, you need a VPN connected to Japan first.

Feb 3, 1:01 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Ri-KoRin
ejleon said:
Knighthammer619 said:

YouTube @FullAnimeTV

@Ri-KoRin oh then I don’t have that
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 3, 4:46 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Ri-KoRin
ejleon said:
Knighthammer619 said:

YouTube @FullAnimeTV

@Ri-KoRin I just looked on the YT channel and im not getting that, clicked on a couple of videos and im in the UK with no VPN

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2023

236 by anii_squid »»
Sep 4, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2023

135 by EsieEyen »»
Jul 21, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2023

140 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 20, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2023

174 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 19, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2023

210 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 19, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.