Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 12, 11:06 PM

Sep 2020
First Solo Leveling and now this Manhwa readers are eating good.
Jan 12, 11:35 PM

Oct 2021
finally the worthy manhwa is getting an anime adaptation, i am very happy :)
Jan 13, 12:14 AM
Jun 2022
Now we need The Beginning After the End. I know it's not technically a manhwa but even so there's still a slight hope they can adapt it given they're already adapting overseas manhwas.

Seeing an anime of TBATE would legit be the best thing ever.
People die if they are killed.

- A wise man
Jan 13, 12:16 AM
Sep 2021
The best manhwa/novel is getting an adaptation
lets good!!!
Jan 13, 12:34 AM
Apr 2022
Holy sh๐Ÿ”ฅt I just started reading this and it got adaptation already. They finally learned to milk manhwa's.
Jan 13, 1:05 AM
๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ

Feb 2023
Hopefully it will be with justice.
๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— • uฬฒmฬฒaฬฒiฬฒ • ๏พšαmßεη† ๏พšïgh† • ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ • ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜-๐ŸŸ • ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ
๐™„'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ˆ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ • ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ • ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š • แต–แต˜สณแต–หกแต‰ สฐแต’หกหกแต’สท • แ–‡Iแ‘•Eแ—ทแ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช

Jan 13, 1:45 AM
Aug 2022
oh man I might shed a tear. First Peak leveling then Omniscient Peak Viewpoint. The Boxer as well. Manhwas finally getting adaptations what a massive W.
Jan 13, 2:32 AM
Feb 2021
Now we need SSS Suicide Hunter
Jan 13, 2:46 AM
Sep 2023
Japanese or Korean animation?
Jan 13, 2:51 AM

Apr 2012
Is webtoon practically synonymous with manhwa now?
Jan 13, 2:56 AM
Jan 2021
I’m so excited for this but Istg if they mess it up like other manhwas anime adaptations
Jan 13, 3:42 AM
Jan 13, 4:15 AM
Jul 2022
RobertBobert said:

ORV is a Korean comic. So it's a manwha
Jan 13, 5:03 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to rorokelly1
RobertBobert said:

ORV is a Korean comic. So it's a manwha
@rorokelly1 Have I ever denied that this is manhwa? I asked if it is now considered synonymous with Webtoons.
Jan 13, 5:04 AM
Jul 2022
RobertBobert said:
@rorokelly1 Have I ever denied that this is manhwa? I asked if it is now considered synonymous with Webtoons.

Well no it isn't synonymous as there are English made Webtoons. Some people may refer to certain manwha's on webtoon as webtoons but it isn't synonymous
Jan 13, 5:36 AM

Jun 2021
Now we need The Breaker, SSS Class Suicide Hunter and Leviathan anime and we're good.
Bard_ErenJan 13, 5:41 AM
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jan 13, 5:43 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to rorokelly1
RobertBobert said:

Well no it isn't synonymous as there are English made Webtoons. Some people may refer to certain manwha's on webtoon as webtoons but it isn't synonymous
@rorokelly1 But what's the difference? Only in the country of origin? How do some people argue that you can't make Champagne outside of Champagne?
Jan 13, 5:57 AM
Jul 2022
RobertBobert said:
@rorokelly1 But what's the difference? Only in the country of origin? How do some people argue that you can't make Champagne outside of Champagne?

A comic made from an English country is a Comic. A comic made from Korea is a Manwha, a comic made from China is a Manhua and a comic made from Japan is a manga. It's all about country of origin. A lot if not most of Manwha are not on Webtoon making them non synonymous
Jan 13, 6:06 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to rorokelly1
RobertBobert said:

A comic made from an English country is a Comic. A comic made from Korea is a Manwha, a comic made from China is a Manhua and a comic made from Japan is a manga. It's all about country of origin. A lot if not most of Manwha are not on Webtoon making them non synonymous
@rorokelly1 I'm afraid there are noticeably more differences between manga and comics than just country of origin. But getting back to the topic, is the term webtoon more of a publishing method than a format?
Jan 13, 6:08 AM
Jul 2022
RobertBobert said:
@rorokelly1 I'm afraid there are noticeably more differences between manga and comics than just country of origin. But getting back to the topic, is the term webtoon more of a publishing method than a format?

Webtoon is just where it's published on
Jan 13, 6:15 AM

Aug 2021
Yes YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I'm going to see my headcanon and my beautiful girls in animation format now:D

I just hope that the adaptation doesn't destroy the style of the original, which happen with the adaptation of Solo Leveling.
Absurdo_NJan 13, 6:09 PM

Jan 13, 6:23 AM
Jun 2023
finally my fav i hope studio will smt good
Jan 13, 7:13 AM
Sep 2023
HassanIQ9 said:
Now we need The Beginning After the End. I know it's not technically a manhwa but even so there's still a slight hope they can adapt it given they're already adapting overseas manhwas.

yeh definitely we need tbate
Jan 14, 3:16 AM
Jun 2022
Do we know which animation Studio will adapt ORV
Jan 14, 3:57 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to MI2828
Do we know which animation Studio will adapt ORV
@MI2828 it's not even official.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jan 14, 10:12 AM
Aug 2022
HassanIQ9 said:

tbate is basically mushoku tensei so you can watch that
Jan 14, 10:12 AM
Aug 2022
HeSaidArise said:
oh man I might shed a tear. First Peak leveling then Omniscient Peak Viewpoint. The Boxer as well. Manhwas finally getting adaptations what a massive W.

yes one of the best manhwa's I've ever read
Jan 14, 10:27 AM

Aug 2021
WOAH

manhwas are starting to get adapted
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 9:25 PM
Jun 2022
Binge_everything said:
HassanIQ9 said:

tbate is basically mushoku tensei so you can watch that

the first 15 chapters of TBATE are pretty similar to MT, but the series as a whole is far from being similar.

This might be an unpopular opinion here, but I do believe that TBATE clears MT in almost every single aspect.
People die if they are killed.

- A wise man
Jan 15, 9:46 AM
Oct 2021
As someone who read the Novel, I don't know if I should be happy or sad. The Manhwa adaptation was not good enough, and 2023 we got a live action movie leak now an anime leak.
Jan 15, 10:54 AM
Aug 2023
HeSaidArise said:

the Boxer is amazing and deserves an anime ๐Ÿ™Œ the manhwa was so good at showing the action think about how well an animated series could do!
Jan 15, 10:55 AM
Aug 2023
RobertBobert said:

you clearly don't even know what you're talking about so why are you arguing
Jan 15, 10:56 AM
Aug 2022
I want Eleceed ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ , if good studio pick it up.... ( unlike any novel it's consistently really good / unique ) .. ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ
Jan 15, 10:56 AM
Aug 2023
rumouredShotacon said:
As someone who read the Novel, I don't know if I should be happy or sad. The Manhwa adaptation was not good enough, and 2023 we got a live action movie leak now an anime leak.

why would you be sad?
Jan 15, 10:58 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to reallifecyborg
RobertBobert said:

you clearly don't even know what you're talking about so why are you arguing
@reallifecyborg because I really care about the opinions of random people on the internet about what I can and can't argue about.
Jan 15, 9:33 PM
Oct 2021
Omniscient reader anime is adapting the manhwa right.
The manhwa itself failed to match the novel.
The novel is a masterpiece, the manhwa did only a descent job, and now we adopting the manhwa to anime.
It's sad the quality getting down and down.
I'm not saying the manhwa bad,
I'm just comparing it to the original.
*Just an opinion
Jan 15, 11:48 PM

Jan 2017
rumouredShotacon said:
The manhwa itself failed to match the novel.

Adaptations of Novels are only very extremely rarely better, or even just on par, with their source material.
If you are expecting that to happen, you should indeed be ready to be disappointed.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 212 Discussion

heartwyrm - Yesterday

2 by GeoXsf9 »»
8 hours ago

» Is the manhwa a faithful adaptation of the novel?

keepinup - May 28

6 by heartwyrm »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» [spoilers] dokjaโ€™s love interest

mrjdko - May 25

5 by tls_123_ »»
May 28, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader Chapter 202 Discussion

joe_g7 - Mar 12

2 by Didi6970 »»
May 27, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 211 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 21

2 by Sun_Chan »»
May 23, 12:47 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.