Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 6:19 PM

May 2021
This will be a little long, but any responses are appreciated.
Kashimo was the strongest sorcerer 400 years ago; Gojo "was" the strongest sorcerer in the present time. Gojo lasted 13 chapters against 19 finger Sukuna. How many chapters did Kashimo last against full form Sukuna? TWO CHAPTERS. Lets do the math further: P5-P19 of 237 was him fighting, so was P1-P12 in chapter 238. So its only 28 pages=1.5 chapter long.

This raises the question: What happened to the power scale? Kashimo is supposed to be one of the strongest in his time right? Not saying Kashimo is on Gojo's level, but he is perhaps one of, if not, the strongest sorcerer in the room. Then how does he get killed this easily and quickly in 1.5 chapters? I get that Sukuna is in his true form and has a cursed tool, but this Kashimo's death just felt REALLY off when I reread his fight. Considering how he was hyped up and juxtaposing to his quick death, Kashimo literally had 0 significance.

Now let me make an educated guess based on this fight.
According to Yuta, Hakari ≥Yuta interms of strenth if on a good day. This is Yuta being humble and Yuta is most likely stronger than Hakari, but lets still take what Yuta said into account and make a very hypothetical calculation:

BECAUSE: Hakari = Kashimo without using his technique. (Hakari won but he admitted it was a tie since Kashimo didn't use technique.)
THEREFORE: Kashimo with technique is possibly > Hakari ≥ Yuta
BECAUSE: Kashimo WITH technique lasts 1.5 chapters against Sukuna.
THEREFORE: Yuta and Hakari will last even less chapters than Kashimo if on a 1v1 vs Sukuna. This could be 1 chapter?

If we ignore all the other factors, and not compare Yuta against Kashmo individually. Instead, we compare solely based on results of the fights, then I think what I wrote above can stand, just hypothetically. But isn't this weird? Can you imagine Yuta losing to Sukuna in 1 chapter? I certainly can't. This is why I think the powerscaling is weird after the fast death of Kashimo.

The other weird thing is, our King of Curses, someone who can kill the big man Kashimo in 1.5 chapters; and Gojo in 13 chapters, had to block Itadori's punch using 3 of his hands. Why? How? Is Itadori that powerful that Sukuna had to defend using 3 hands? Im just genuinely curious if anyone can provide me some thought on how I should view this because I am beyond confused.
ZimmuJan 6, 9:40 AM
Jan 5, 6:52 PM
Jul 2021
gojo lasted so long because mahoraga takes time to adapt to something and it took him so long to adapt to gojo's infinity. But once mahoraga adapted to it the battle ended in one attack.
So technically speaking Kashimo should be relative to gojo and Skuna is just too op and I don't know how they are supposed to kill him now.
Also I think yuta and Hakari should be able to outlast Kashimo's technique as it has a time limit and without his cursed technique they are relative in strength.
Jan 5, 6:56 PM

May 2021
Reply to Star_Platinum696
gojo lasted so long because mahoraga takes time to adapt to something and it took him so long to adapt to gojo's infinity. But once mahoraga adapted to it the battle ended in one attack.
So technically speaking Kashimo should be relative to gojo and Skuna is just too op and I don't know how they are supposed to kill him now.
Also I think yuta and Hakari should be able to outlast Kashimo's technique as it has a time limit and without his cursed technique they are relative in strength.
@Star_Platinum696
I see, I didn't consider Mahoraga's adaptation into account. Thanks for telling me this. Also good point on Kashimo's time limit.
Jan 5, 7:08 PM

Mar 2013
Of course Gojo vs Sukuna lasted 13 chapters. It was the most hyped fight in the series. It would be a weird if the most hyped fight in the series ended in so few chapters, but Gege has of course surprised us before with his "unique" decisions regarding Jujutsu Kaisen, whether it would be offscreening Gojo, killing Yuki so early after her debut, or Yuta ambushing Kenjaku and camping Geto's decapitated head.

Narratively, Sukuna was implied to have been waiting on Mahoraga's adaptation and studying how it worked. On the other hand, being the strongest 400 years ago does not translate to the strongest now. Think of it like inflation, and how a quarter in 1940 is worth more than a quarter in 2023. Think that here, but in reverse. Don't get me wrong, Kashimo is definitely very strong, but there is no reason to believe he is on Gojo's level. What about Kashimo's technique suggests that it is on the level of Gojo's limitless?
Jan 5, 8:17 PM
Sep 2012
The thing about sukuna and gojo is that 1st and 2nd strongest are leagues ahead of 3rd strongest so it’s fair to compare kashimo to anybody not sukuna or gojo
Jan 5, 8:19 PM
Jan 2021
ngl I do think the power scaling has been a bit wild recently. Yeah Sukuna got nerfed by Gojo, but like you said, he killed Kashimo real quick who should be by far the strongest in the group outside of Gojo, and then couldn't one shot Kusakabe, Itadori, Higuruma, or assumedly Choso. The fact they all can keep up with Sukuna at all is insane, this is the guy who one shot Ishigori at 15F, killed Kashimo, and toyed with Jogo again at 15F.

Just doesn't make sense to me anyone can keep up physically at all unless Megumi is constantly needing him which I think was already established to have stopped.
Jan 5, 8:32 PM
Apr 2014
Agreed. The rules of cursed techniques, domains, amplifications, reverse curses, and their varied uses other than original intentions has broken the power scaling.

Like, “oh that’s Okkotsu Yuta. He has the largest Cursed Energy reserve. It’s comparable to Gojo’s. Except when Hakari’s domain hits a jackpot (and it always seems to). Then Hakari’s Cursed Energy becomes infinite. Oh but now Gojo can restore his cursed energy with reverse curse technique so he’s practically got the most again! Oh he’s dead now… back to Hakari!”

Gojo is definitely going to return and he’s healing now for a big return to deliver the final blow even though he’s in pieces.
Jan 5, 8:48 PM
Jun 2023
Drizzy_Dan said:
Agreed. The rules of cursed techniques, domains, amplifications, reverse curses, and their varied uses other than original intentions has broken the power scaling.

Like, “oh that’s Okkotsu Yuta. He has the largest Cursed Energy reserve. It’s comparable to Gojo’s. Except when Hakari’s domain hits a jackpot (and it always seems to). Then Hakari’s Cursed Energy becomes infinite. Oh but now Gojo can restore his cursed energy with reverse curse technique so he’s practically got the most again! Oh he’s dead now… back to Hakari!”

Gojo is definitely going to return and he’s healing now for a big return to deliver the final blow even though he’s in pieces.

You really think he gonna come back?๐Ÿ’€
Jan 5, 9:06 PM
Mar 2022
Unkn0wnNnn said:
Drizzy_Dan said:

Copium ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But he can....someone on twitter summarised all the hidden meanings in japanese literature etc. and wrote like 100 points explaining gojo return.

I dont believe it but was convincing enough ...

PLUS I DONT SEE ANYONE DEFEATING SUKUNA RN.....
Jan 5, 9:08 PM
Jun 2023
Aditya_Ranjan said:
Unkn0wnNnn said:

Copium ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But he can....someone on twitter summarised all the hidden meanings in japanese literature etc. and wrote like 100 points explaining gojo return.

I dont believe it but was convincing enough ...

PLUS I DONT SEE ANYONE DEFEATING SUKUNA RN.....

If GOJO fucking beats sukuna, then why Tf does itadori exist. He would be a useless ass mc. Not like he gonna get stronger anyway. Gave up on that show, even Gege don’t like his own creation anymore
Jan 5, 9:30 PM
Aug 2021
I mean if you want me to be real honest, I think gege lost his handle on the power scaling after the culling game haha. I get it it’s hard to accurately powerscale with Gojo a main character and you’re trying to wrap the story up, but I feel like he’s done an overall poor job accurately scaling against sukuna. Because he just created another overpowered sorcerer
Jan 5, 11:03 PM
Jul 2023
Zimmu said:
Kashimo was the strongest sorcerer 400 years ago; Gojo "was" the strongest sorcerer in the present time. Gojo lasted 13 chapters against 19 finger Sukuna. How many chapters did Kashimo last against full form Sukuna? TWO CHAPTERS. Lets do the math further: P5-P19 of 237 was him fighting, so was P1-P12 in chapter 238. So its only 28 pages=1.5 chapter long.

This raises the question: What happened to the power scale? Kashimo is supposed to be one of the strongest in his time right? Kashimo is, in theory, the Gojo but 400 yrs ago. Then how does he get killed this easily and quickly in 1.5 chapters? I get that Sukuna is in his true form and has a cursed tool, but this Kashimo's death just felt REALLY off when I reread his fight. Considering how he was hyped up and juxtaposing to his quick death, Kashimo literally had 0 significance.

According to Yuta, Hakari ≥Yuta interms of strenth if on a good day. This is Yuta being humble and Yuta is most likely stronger than Hakari, but lets still take what Yuta said into account and make a very hypothetical calculation:

BECAUSE: Hakari = Kashimo without using his technique. (Hakari won but he admitted it was a tie since Kashimo didn't use technique.)
THEREFORE: Yuta and Hakari will last even less chapters than Kashimo if on a 1v1 vs Sukuna. This could be 1 chapter?

If we ignore all the other factors, and not compare Yuta against Kashmo individually. Instead, we compare solely based on results of the fights, then I think what I wrote above can stand, just hypothetically. But isn't this weird? Can you imagine Yuta losing to Sukuna in 1 chapter? I certainly can't. This is why I think the powerscaling is weird after the fast death of Kashimo.

The other weird thing is, our King of Curses, someone who can kill the big man Kashimo in 1.5 chapters; and Gojo in 13 chapters, had to block Itadori's punch using 3 of his hands. Why? How? Is Itadori that powerful that Sukuna had to defend using 3 hands? Im just genuinely curious if anyone can provide me some thought on how I should view this because I am beyond confused.

I agree with all statements that point to the power scaling being ridiculous and nonsensical, but I think you’re overestimating Kashimo a tiny bit. Most, if not all the Reincarnated Sorcerers were pretty damn strong in their era and that was hammered in. Whether it was Ishigori’s “hunger,” or Uro’s Hot-Bloodedness. Kashimo’s was no different, the only thing different is that Akutami had plans for him to move further than the other reincarnated sorcerers. Although, because the power scaling is complete garbage now, we got the display from him that we got, which is honestly a waste of a character.

But to call him Gojo of 400 Years Ago? I think that’s a wild stretch. Especially considering that the birth of Gojo changed the Jujutsu Landscape. Most we can give Kashimo and anyone else JJK claims to be the “Strongest,” is that they were such in their own corner, which is probably the author’s point of them being trampled by superior asspull— I mean strength of Sukuna!๐Ÿ’€
Jan 5, 11:49 PM
Jul 2021
he needed three hands because it's Himadori Wuji
Jan 6, 1:35 AM
Mar 2022
Every single thread like this, I keep a video ready for.

https://youtu.be/C3pOIDaF1Dw?si=Zk4lJHhR-jzIgtsD
Jan 6, 2:17 AM

May 2021
Reply to innahnet
Zimmu said:

This raises the question: What happened to the power scale? Kashimo is supposed to be one of the strongest in his time right? Kashimo is, in theory, the Gojo but 400 yrs ago. Then how does he get killed this easily and quickly in 1.5 chapters? I get that Sukuna is in his true form and has a cursed tool, but this Kashimo's death just felt REALLY off when I reread his fight. Considering how he was hyped up and juxtaposing to his quick death, Kashimo literally had 0 significance.

I agree with all statements that point to the power scaling being ridiculous and nonsensical, but I think you’re overestimating Kashimo a tiny bit. Most, if not all the Reincarnated Sorcerers were pretty damn strong in their era and that was hammered in. Whether it was Ishigori’s “hunger,” or Uro’s Hot-Bloodedness. Kashimo’s was no different, the only thing different is that Akutami had plans for him to move further than the other reincarnated sorcerers. Although, because the power scaling is complete garbage now, we got the display from him that we got, which is honestly a waste of a character.

But to call him Gojo of 400 Years Ago? I think that’s a wild stretch. Especially considering that the birth of Gojo changed the Jujutsu Landscape. Most we can give Kashimo and anyone else JJK claims to be the “Strongest,” is that they were such in their own corner, which is probably the author’s point of them being trampled by superior asspull— I mean strength of Sukuna!๐Ÿ’€
@innahnet
Ye, I was only really calling Kashimo the Gojo of 400 yrs ago to make an emphasis on his status. I wasn't really trying to balance Kashimo on Gojo's scale. But yeah, it really feels like a waste of character.
Jan 6, 2:21 AM

May 2021
Reply to SoulessAnime
ngl I do think the power scaling has been a bit wild recently. Yeah Sukuna got nerfed by Gojo, but like you said, he killed Kashimo real quick who should be by far the strongest in the group outside of Gojo, and then couldn't one shot Kusakabe, Itadori, Higuruma, or assumedly Choso. The fact they all can keep up with Sukuna at all is insane, this is the guy who one shot Ishigori at 15F, killed Kashimo, and toyed with Jogo again at 15F.

Just doesn't make sense to me anyone can keep up physically at all unless Megumi is constantly needing him which I think was already established to have stopped.
@SoulessAnime
Yep exactly like u said. I think megumi's interference on Sukuna's body was already stopped after the bath thing a while ago
Jan 6, 2:25 AM

May 2021
Reply to Drizzy_Dan

@Drizzy_Dan
Lol it feels like everyone can compete against Gojo all of a sudden. You have Takaba who can rival Gojo's technique; you have Higuruma who can rival Gojo's talent; You've got Yuta who has more CE than Gojo; and Hakari with infinite CE. But I agree that these techniques have been altered to suit the plot
ZimmuJan 6, 2:37 AM
Jan 6, 2:27 AM

May 2021
Reply to CorLeonis-_-
I mean if you want me to be real honest, I think gege lost his handle on the power scaling after the culling game haha. I get it it’s hard to accurately powerscale with Gojo a main character and you’re trying to wrap the story up, but I feel like he’s done an overall poor job accurately scaling against sukuna. Because he just created another overpowered sorcerer
@CorLeonis-_-
Right. I just really wondered what would happen if Gege didn't do that asspull where Sukuna steals Megumi's body and use Mahoraga. It was already a very close fight between Gojo and Sukuna, even before Mahoraga was fully deployed. Can't gege just let Gojo win this, he deserves a win after being sealed for 3 years bruh
Jan 6, 2:34 AM

May 2021
Reply to luispagan
The thing about sukuna and gojo is that 1st and 2nd strongest are leagues ahead of 3rd strongest so it’s fair to compare kashimo to anybody not sukuna or gojo
@luispagan
Yeah, but Sukuna is the strongest in history, whereas Gojo is the strongest in present time. If we take a time machine and go back 400 yrs back, then the strongest in present time would be Kashimo. Im not saying Kashimo is stronger than Gojo, its just not true. What I mean is that there still shouldn't be a drastic gap between strength, where Kashimo only lives 1/9 of Gojo's survival time. But like someone explained before, its mainly due to Sukuna making mahoraga adapt and thats why it lasted so long.
Jan 6, 8:42 AM
Jul 2023
Zimmu said:
@innahnet
Ye, I was only really calling Kashimo the Gojo of 400 yrs ago to make an emphasis on his status. I wasn't really trying to balance Kashimo on Gojo's scale. But yeah, it really feels like a waste of character.

His cursed technique was so cool too! I could do nothing but drop my jaw at the fact that he didn’t last very long at all for it to be called a sufficient fight.
Jan 6, 9:04 AM
Apr 2014
Unkn0wnNnn said:
Drizzy_Dan said:

Yes I’m standing by this ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Jan 6, 9:31 AM

May 2021
Completely agree about Kashimo having basically no significance. All that hype, especially the fact that he had a one-time-use cursed technique and he dies so quickly.

That being said, I don't see Kashimo being anywhere near Gojo. You said he's the Gojo of 400 years, in theory, but that's an assumption and I think a wrong one at that. I mean, Gojo simply being born was enough to completely change the balance of power in the world. He's kinda like Anakin Skywalker in that regard but Ani was merely an agent sent to restore the balance.

As for Sukuna needing to block Itadori's punch, I can't remember where, but I believe it was stated that Sukuna's kinda worn out, probably from taking that last Hollow Purple.

Jan 6, 9:38 AM

May 2021
Reply to RioFS
Completely agree about Kashimo having basically no significance. All that hype, especially the fact that he had a one-time-use cursed technique and he dies so quickly.

That being said, I don't see Kashimo being anywhere near Gojo. You said he's the Gojo of 400 years, in theory, but that's an assumption and I think a wrong one at that. I mean, Gojo simply being born was enough to completely change the balance of power in the world. He's kinda like Anakin Skywalker in that regard but Ani was merely an agent sent to restore the balance.

As for Sukuna needing to block Itadori's punch, I can't remember where, but I believe it was stated that Sukuna's kinda worn out, probably from taking that last Hollow Purple.
@RioFS
Ye someone already pointed that out. It was a bad phrasing by me and I didn't mean to say Kashimo is on Gojo level, but I was implying that Kashimo was the strongest in his time, just like how Gojo is in the present time. Thats why hes sort of the Gojo 400 yrs ago.

For that punch, it was from chap 244. Its after Sukuna killed Kashimo and dodged Mei Mei's attack, Itadori punched Sukuna. I think its still too exageratted, considering Sukuna was able to kill Kashimo in 1.5 chap even if he took Gojo's last hollow purple, but then has to defend using 3 hands for one simple Itadori punch.
Jan 6, 9:43 AM

May 2021
Reply to Zimmu
@RioFS
Ye someone already pointed that out. It was a bad phrasing by me and I didn't mean to say Kashimo is on Gojo level, but I was implying that Kashimo was the strongest in his time, just like how Gojo is in the present time. Thats why hes sort of the Gojo 400 yrs ago.

For that punch, it was from chap 244. Its after Sukuna killed Kashimo and dodged Mei Mei's attack, Itadori punched Sukuna. I think its still too exageratted, considering Sukuna was able to kill Kashimo in 1.5 chap even if he took Gojo's last hollow purple, but then has to defend using 3 hands for one simple Itadori punch.
@Zimmu
Yeah, it is pretty weird. I guess Kenjaku must have taken some really excellent backshots.

Jan 6, 9:50 AM

May 2021
Reply to PeripheralVision
Of course Gojo vs Sukuna lasted 13 chapters. It was the most hyped fight in the series. It would be a weird if the most hyped fight in the series ended in so few chapters, but Gege has of course surprised us before with his "unique" decisions regarding Jujutsu Kaisen, whether it would be offscreening Gojo, killing Yuki so early after her debut, or Yuta ambushing Kenjaku and camping Geto's decapitated head.

Narratively, Sukuna was implied to have been waiting on Mahoraga's adaptation and studying how it worked. On the other hand, being the strongest 400 years ago does not translate to the strongest now. Think of it like inflation, and how a quarter in 1940 is worth more than a quarter in 2023. Think that here, but in reverse. Don't get me wrong, Kashimo is definitely very strong, but there is no reason to believe he is on Gojo's level. What about Kashimo's technique suggests that it is on the level of Gojo's limitless?
@PeripheralVision
Many have pointed that out, but in short, I didn't mean to imply Kashimo is on par with Gojo's limitless. I was trying to put an emphasis about Kashimo being the strongest 400 yrs ago, just like Gojo being the strongest in current time. I never meant or thought that Kashimo is on Gojo's level. I have already fixed my original post so people don't get confused anymore.

Of course Gojo vs Sukuna lasted 13 chapters. It was the most hyped fight in the series.

Regarding this, its Mahoraga's adaptation explanation which answered my confusion.

On the other hand, being the strongest 400 years ago does not translate to the strongest now.

With this, I have the another view point. Ofc, we know that Gojo is the strongest because hes the once in few hudred years Six Eyes. But Gojo is more like an exception. I think in the context of JJK, the ancient times were much more competitive and therefore the overall strength of the sorcerer hundred years back would generally be more powerful than sorcerers in present time. Thats why being strongest in the ancient times would hold more value and be more stronger than to say the strongest in 21 century (Not counting Gojo since hes just special case of 6 eyes that happened to be born in 1989.) We've sort of seen it with many ancient sorcerers and how strong they were during Culling Game. Kashimo came from an environment where monsters like those people are from. If we don't count Gojo, then the second strongest sorcerer in present time would be someone like Yuta or Yuki (not counting Kenjaku since hes born thousands of yrs ago). But are Yuta or Yuki on the same level of Kashimo would be another discussion.
ZimmuJan 6, 10:08 AM
Jan 6, 1:06 PM
Jun 2023
Drizzy_Dan said:
Unkn0wnNnn said:

Lemme ask u this Who’s the main character?
If GOJO were to come back and kill sukuna, then what role would yuji play in the whole plot. Now that sukuna is no longer in his body he would just become a side character. Imo GOJO will not come back. Cuz then that would make no sense. Why would gege kill him in the first place if he was just gonna revive him.
Jan 7, 9:00 PM
Apr 2014
Unkn0wnNnn said:
Drizzy_Dan said:

Lemme ask u this Who’s the main character?
If GOJO were to come back and kill sukuna, then what role would yuji play in the whole plot. Now that sukuna is no longer in his body he would just become a side character. Imo GOJO will not come back. Cuz then that would make no sense. Why would gege kill him in the first place if he was just gonna revive him.

Idk man I’m not writing it. That’s just what’s gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Jan 8, 2:00 AM

Apr 2019
Kashimo is a Glass-cannon, meaning- he can deal massive amounts of damage but has weak defense
Hakari doesn't deal as much damage, but has the highest defense in JJK due to Jackpot

If Hakari went in instead of Kashimo, I doubt Sukuna would even be forced to change into his Heian form.

Jan 8, 4:26 AM

May 2021
Reply to -Shinzo
Kashimo is a Glass-cannon, meaning- he can deal massive amounts of damage but has weak defense
Hakari doesn't deal as much damage, but has the highest defense in JJK due to Jackpot

If Hakari went in instead of Kashimo, I doubt Sukuna would even be forced to change into his Heian form.
@-Shinzo
Thats probably true, since jackpot Hakari is putting up equal performance against Uraume right now
Jan 8, 7:30 AM

Jan 2009
the thing with power scaling is that offense and defense are a lot of times different in scale or ratings anyway

like the other poster said kashimo has high offense but weak defense
Jan 8, 6:34 PM

Apr 2019
Reply to Zimmu
@-Shinzo
Thats probably true, since jackpot Hakari is putting up equal performance against Uraume right now
@Zimmu Yep, Base Kashimo was playing tag and blitzing Hakari.

Kashimo was also blitzing 20F Sukuna so bad that he was forced to transform into Heian form. (Maki was barely keeping up against 15F)

Kashimo couldn't blitz Heian Sukuna due to him having extra hands and mouth to defend, and chant.

1. Sukuna bites Kamotuke, smart move- he has 4 hands and was ready to defend.
2. Kashimo tries to blitz Sukuna, but was blocked by his 3 arms.
3. Kashimo tries to blitz again, but Sukuna has instantaneous chants now due to extra mouths and casted an amped space-cleave.
4. Sukuna uses Kamotuke as a smokescreen- grabs Kashimos arms, chants a massive space-cleave, then throws him.
5. Sukuna made sure that Kashimo has no time to react while being on the air.

You also have to remember that Sukuna is only using normal dismantle and not space-cleave against Yuji's team and he's giving them a breathing room, while Sukuna just tried to end Kashimo asap.

Jan 10, 12:47 PM
Sep 2018
how is this/ the amount of chapters of a fight relevant at all in this Situation?
Jan 10, 1:47 PM

May 2021
Reply to Jacky08
how is this/ the amount of chapters of a fight relevant at all in this Situation?
@gazelle2580
How is this not relevant though?
Jan 11, 7:27 AM
Sep 2018
Zimmu said:
@gazelle2580

because one has 'ultimate' defense while the other is the 'ultimate' all in glass cannon?
edit: ofc sometimes duration of a fight can be used to powerscale but in this Situation and in general in something like jjk where even if you are stronger you can Lose because of a bad Match up/ certain abilities you cant really count it, I mean look at the Buff dude megumi and yuji fought, he might survive longer than kashimo too just because you need to Figure out his ability first but then he is fodder
Jacky08Jan 11, 7:32 AM
Jan 11, 8:55 AM

May 2021
Reply to Jacky08
Zimmu said:
@gazelle2580

because one has 'ultimate' defense while the other is the 'ultimate' all in glass cannon?
edit: ofc sometimes duration of a fight can be used to powerscale but in this Situation and in general in something like jjk where even if you are stronger you can Lose because of a bad Match up/ certain abilities you cant really count it, I mean look at the Buff dude megumi and yuji fought, he might survive longer than kashimo too just because you need to Figure out his ability first but then he is fodder
@gazelle2580
Yeah its probably the match up too. iI already got my answer nevertheless, just like the first poster said, it was due to Sukuna letting Mahoraga adapt and that's why they fought so long. Its also due to Gojo just being overall stronger than Kashimo. But still the power scaling is pretty weird because since Kashimo's fight, things don't quite make sense.
Jan 11, 9:54 AM
Sep 2018
yeah powerscaling jjk has become a bit tough, and i hope its thought through Well, because currently nobody should even be close to sukuna but yeah we gotta wait and see how they will defeat sukuna, only then we will be able to powerscale decently again imo
Jan 12, 1:46 PM
Nov 2020
Maybe it's long forgotten, but I kept thinking at some point Yuuji would end up learning to use Sukuna's technique based on what Gojo said in chapter 12 about his body being scarred with Sukuna's technique. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly realized he could do that after all the time Sukuna spent inside him. It'd be pretty cheap with how long it's been since that was said, but I still don't totally discount it.
May 24, 8:00 AM
Apr 2014
Drizzy_Dan said:

Hello, it me.

Go ahead and make your excuses about it not really being him

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 19

37 by Mauro729 »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » What are your expectations for the ending of JJK (chapter 271)?

Enri_eu - Sep 21

29 by TheRealRouges »»
2 hours ago

» How I would write kenjaku if I was gege.

Xmister - 5 hours ago

0 by Xmister »»
5 hours ago

» kenjaku chapter 270

deg - Sep 19

11 by GRG3 »»
9 hours ago

» Once chapter left to end this...

Nugi97 - Sep 20

19 by Nugi97 »»
Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.