Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 2, 10:10 PM
Oct 2022
Finally, a very hard bait, but in reality, the entire series is comforting, they are pats on the back in a moment of tranquility. It's sweet and comfortable, and and until the end the friendship between these four was charming and always so funny with such a healthy humor that I kept feeling like my soul was purified.

Probably one of the series I enjoyed the most this season.
Jan 3, 1:59 PM

Mar 2022
A bit heavy on BL bait, and with a bit more of development to be desired, since if offers no active ways of catharsis for any of the characters (it chickens out of confrontation with the ex-boss in the last episode), but quite entertaining, or more so, charming and soothing watch. Maybe a bit too juvenile for an adult cast too. But what it does is heals and does so well.
Jan 4, 6:48 PM
Feb 2013
This was the most healing iyashikey anime I've ever watched. I felt so good watching every week. I'm sad it's over :'(
Jan 13, 3:01 PM
Sep 2022
amo mucho mucho mucho al jefe shirosaki <3
Jan 13, 9:31 PM

Apr 2015
Damn, that was pretty good, mostly because of shirosaki and the cat
Jan 20, 7:56 PM
Oct 2013
Great! Loved it. Amazing.
Jan 27, 1:35 PM
Feb 2020
Wow, what a perfect ending... This anime has made me smile a lot, and I really wish it gets more seasons đź‘Ź
Feb 8, 7:10 AM
Oct 2023
such a perfect ending, really hope there's more episodes <3 also shirosaki looks soo good in this ep holy, hakutou's tears at the end LMFAOOOO
Feb 28, 8:03 PM
Aug 2022
It was beautiful.
mkojima
Mar 24, 12:38 AM
Jun 2022
1) Well , Kinda Cute Watch Became Lil Sub Par At Times But All In All Nice Watch .

2) Op Song Is Nice , Ed Song Is Kinda Heavy But Oh Well .

3) Looking Forward To Season 2 .

Apr 13, 8:35 AM

Apr 2024
Awee, as if it wasn't heartwarming enough, the ending really went all out in giving you the cutest most heartwarming showcase of the relationship they've built. Though, it kind of also cracked me up because it's literally just a few steps away from Shirosaki's apartment, did he really need to move out? They could've just split the rent and live comfortably, but i do like what moving out means for both Momose and Shirosaki. A great way to wrap up the series, it was a fine office slice-of-life!
very sleep deprived
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 14, 2023

58 by Rev8 »»
May 16, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 7, 2023

68 by Brokuta71 »»
May 8, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 16, 2023

38 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 2, 2023

32 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 11, 2023

57 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.