Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2023 7:03 AM
Aug 2020
no no no no,this episode was really too short, i was only getting comfortable when i heard the outro...

it was really a great episode...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 20, 2023 7:11 AM

Aug 2010
They beeped out Qi Rong's swearing haha.
Agree this ep was too short.
Dec 20, 2023 8:02 AM
Aug 2021
Why was it so short TT
I love how they made qi rong, his clothes, his mask, how they bleeped out his swears
now idk what to do for the rest of the week tho :/
Dec 20, 2023 9:55 AM
Sep 2022
I’ll never get tired of seeing Qi Rong get his ass beat, he’s the worst and I love him
Dec 20, 2023 11:38 AM
Aug 2023
I wasn't ready for the kneeling Xl's statue... it broke my heart. I really hate qi rong btw, I can't understand why so many people love him. He has too many dislikable traits for me
Dec 20, 2023 12:11 PM

Aug 2023
Wow, this show never fails to impress me. Every episode is better than the next. This show is PEAK. The lore has me a little confused but I will get to reading the second book soon. Can’t wait for more!
Dec 20, 2023 1:09 PM

Dec 2020
GO HUA CHENG GO HUA CHENG GO
Dec 20, 2023 6:18 PM

Jan 2010
imo they made Qi Rong way too much of a bishie lol. Even in the manhua he looks more demon-like. He really is my least favorite thing about tgcf. SO it was very enjoyable to see Hua Cheng beat him up.

slight spoilers:

Episode was so short. But if this is 12 episodes I'm guessing they are gonna end the season as soon as this arc with Qi Rong ends
Dec 21, 2023 4:20 AM
Oct 2018
Is that purple lipstick on Qi Rong? Did not expect that lol.
I love that HuaCheng smashed his head in the ground. Best scene. The episode was indeed short. Wish it were longer.
Dec 21, 2023 6:10 AM
Oct 2023
SAN LANG MY BELOVED
Dec 21, 2023 8:11 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to giveup-the-ghost
imo they made Qi Rong way too much of a bishie lol. Even in the manhua he looks more demon-like. He really is my least favorite thing about tgcf. SO it was very enjoyable to see Hua Cheng beat him up.

slight spoilers:

Episode was so short. But if this is 12 episodes I'm guessing they are gonna end the season as soon as this arc with Qi Rong ends
@giveup-the-ghost Same, I hated the fact that I had to read about him throughout the novel till the end.

Regarding the episode, I was dying to see HC's reaction when he sees the statue, and this was absolutely phenomenal. Also, loved how the voice changed when he started smashing Qi Rong.
Also, that surprised face when XL holds his hand!! Awwwww
Dec 21, 2023 11:41 AM
Aug 2023

slight spoilers:

@giveup-the-ghost I sooooooo agree with you! Thanks for saying this. I see way too many people liking qr when he is so despicable. When there's a chp w him in it I know that it'll unnerved me!
Dec 21, 2023 12:32 PM
Oct 2019
The art is amazing, the graphics are impressive, the storyline however is sometimes hard to follow, but the cinematography is visually appealing!
Dec 22, 2023 7:02 AM
Sep 2021
San Lang!!!! I missed him sm🥹... Another great episode, as always! As much as I despise Qi Rong, I will admit that he's kinda funny lol😅...

I know everyone's talking about Qi Rong, but can we talk about the Hualian handhold moment?! The shock on San Lang's face at first!!!! The tender look on his face as he stared at his hand afterwards!!! The soft smile!!!!! AHHHH!!!1 I love them sm😭
Dec 23, 2023 2:52 AM
Dec 2023
I loved San Lang's darkened angry gaze at Qi Rong's behaviour towards the statue- he did that and I was like: Bish you're so dead (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Any damage done to Qi Rong is deserved, sorry not sorry guys

Also San Lang's face when his gege grabbed his hand is priceless, the best moment in this episode by far :DD and him looking at his hand afterwards- his mind: OH MY GOD GEGE GRABBED MY HAND AAAHH-

Can't wait for next week's episode u-u
Dec 23, 2023 9:38 AM

Apr 2015

slight spoilers:

@giveup-the-ghost He's meant to resemble XL to a surprising degree.

I more dislike the manhua changes to designs. HC looking way too hunky, some other character designs, etc

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 12 Discussion

Xealias - Jan 17

33 by Muow »»
Jun 5, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 6 Discussion

otakuweek - Dec 6, 2023

27 by Muow »»
May 21, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 2 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 25, 2023

35 by Muow »»
May 17, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 4 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 8, 2023

27 by Tamima10 »»
May 14, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Tian Guan Cifu Er Episode 3 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 1, 2023

16 by Tamima10 »»
May 13, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.