Forum Settings
Forums

Hi, How many anime episodes you have watched the most in a single day? Were you alright after watching that many episodes?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2023 7:12 AM

Jul 2010
25-26, when I was 18 yo. It was InuYasha, I finished anime and movies in a blink and I survived. lol But that's the only example of extreme watching.
Dec 6, 2023 7:40 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to H-A-M-M-Y
Last 6 episodes of Gibiate.
All 12 episodes of Ex-Arm
All 12 episodes of Conception.
All 13 episodes of Himegoto. (Each episode is around 5 minutes long.)
All 10 episodes and 2 OVAs of My SIster, My Writer.
All of Skelter Heaven. (1 episode.)
All 10 episodes of Abunai Sisters. (Each episode is 3 minutes long.)
All of Tenshi no Drop. (1 episode of 5 minutes length.)
First 6 episodes of Tesla Note.

Grand total of 73 episodes in one day and made sure to take enough coffee to stay awake. I Wished I'd say I was fine by the end of the day.
@H-A-M-M-Y those anime are worse than the fact that you watched 73 eps per day ๐Ÿ’€
"The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed." ~ Lelouch vi Britannia
Dec 6, 2023 7:48 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to AMBITZZ
@H-A-M-M-Y those anime are worse than the fact that you watched 73 eps per day ๐Ÿ’€
@AMBITZZ

Hahaha, I know. Why do you think somebody made this gravestone for me (I have in my description as well.)? xD

I swear, I came out of the ordeal a changed man.๐Ÿ’€
Dec 6, 2023 2:29 PM

Sep 2020
Probably in my younger years when I could just spend the whole day binging One Piece... I also watched a ton of DNA when I first discovered it... Wouldn't be surprised if I was watching 16 episodes a day or something like that.

"๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š."- ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Dec 6, 2023 2:38 PM
Jun 2021
I watched the entire season 1 of Gurren lagann and Re zero so around 24 anime. Szn 1 of re zéro is in my opinion the best Season ive ever watched its an emotional rollercoaster with good animation good development and character writing its really deep but not toi much
Dec 6, 2023 2:43 PM

May 2020
I watched all Death Note in one day (37 episodes)

Dec 6, 2023 2:50 PM

Jan 2021
It was between 35 to 40 episodes. Still had enough time to download Batman game, play it, then delete, then play Battlefield, played until the console shutdown itself, then went to watch anime again. It was a very productive day indeed and I loved it.
After that day, I did manage 15 to 25 episodes a day for almost an entire month but once Uni starts, it becomes hard to watch more than 2 to 3 episodes per day. Planning to break my record after proffs.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Dec 6, 2023 3:19 PM

Apr 2022
It was not long time ago, maybe in Summer. I watched 12 episodes of One Piece because it was Water Seven Arc, but actually I wouldnt do it again.
Dec 6, 2023 7:00 PM

Dec 2020
Right before the fist part of the AOT Final Chapters came out I decided to binge rewatch all of aot in one sitting. 87 episodes in a row. I slept quite a lot after that.
Dec 6, 2023 7:30 PM

May 2019
Not sure on the number, but as many as I could of One Piece. I felt like I didn't even make a dent in it. Otherwise I felt fine. I've binged 12 ep anime or so in a day no problem.
Jan 3, 9:09 PM

Sep 2022
The most amount of episodes I have ever been able to watch in a single day was 12 when binging 12 episode series in one sitting. I was fine after binging but also felt a little tired and didn't want to look at a screen anymore.
Jan 3, 9:17 PM

Apr 2016
26 or so, I don't remember. It's mainly gintama that I downloaded on my phone at that time. I watched it continuously and barely had any sleep lol. but I don't do it anymore.

Jan 4, 4:01 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
@JustBrxz
oh wow, 45 episodes? So many

Good to hear you were alright and good luck with your job :)

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Favorite anime spring 2024

ani2016 - Jun 10

26 by Ryuseishun »»
7 minutes ago

» Recommendations of Disappointment

JaaShooUhh - Yesterday

48 by Tropisch »»
8 minutes ago

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 3 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

116 by Ahegyao »»
13 minutes ago

» Anime recommandations for a first-timer

WickedFM - Today

24 by niknasr »»
14 minutes ago

» What views on anime make you feel like some 2nd century Christian who rejects most of the gospels on obscure gnostic grounds.

vasipi4946 - 3 hours ago

3 by PeripheralVision »»
22 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.