Forum Settings
Forums

Extra statistics displayed in My Friends page

New
Nov 3, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2018
I thought it'd be nice to have a detailed breakdown of our Friends list. Stuff like top 10 countries people are from, age, gender, how many years on MAL they've been on, average anime and manga scores & Affinity, etc.

We know MAL stores this data, it would be a useful and interesting addition to add to our profiles

Can we also add in a Last >> button so we can scroll to the final page in one click? For me, I have to manually type the number in the search bar to get to the last page as I have over 2300 people as a friend.

Perhaps some extra filters to sort people by?
So I've been banned from MAL-Badges, after spending nearly two years of my time and dedication to helping out, being the club's spokesperson, and planning for the revamp, it all goes down the fucking drain. What a joke the club has become. I advise everyone to stop using the feature and stop showing their support for the site and the club. We were promised that we will see changes come to the site, and nothing's been done for the past year. I doubt the site will be touched for the foreseeable future. If you're angry and annoyed about the lack of development, then good, you should be.

More topics from this board

» Ability to sort/filter shows by country

inklingboi08 - Feb 13, 2022

4 by iShipMyFriends »»
5 hours ago

» Changing anime title to English.

removed-user - Feb 10, 2020

27 by ACEOFGODS »»
6 hours ago

» GIF is slowly but surely being replace by Video formats like WebM so MAL should update to it too

deg - Oct 11, 2014

26 by Gogetters »»
Today, 3:19 AM

» Tbr List Suggestion

quartz_goblin - May 24

1 by Shark93 »»
Today, 1:58 AM

» Notification that you can't send user a message BEFORE you try to send it

ExTemplar - Jan 11, 2016

6 by Shark93 »»
Today, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.