Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 1, 2023 11:12 PM
Apr 2023
As we near Higuruma and Itadori vs Sukuna, we have gotten a glimpse at what I believe is the effect of Itadori's consumption of the cursed wombs. I believe there are two possible abilities Itadori will express due to having the cursed energy of his siblings.

The first is that Itadori will be able to use his siblings cursed energy in his fighting style. This will be reflected in the form that Itadori's arms take on and I believe it will expand on the idea of cursed energy 'types', which we have only seen with Hakari's rough CE and Kashimo's electric CE. As such Itadori will be able to utilise this and the main effect will be an even greater enhancement of his destructive capabilities that fits his style while still giving him a boost and giving him a more diverse fighting style, allowing him to potentially change between different types of CE. Now the arms may either be the different forms of his siblings CE being expressed, a physical effect of Itadori utilising their CE, or perhaps a cursed tool that Itadori can use to harness their CE (similar to the katana Yuta used to harness Rika's energy).

The second is that Itadori can become a conduit or host for his siblings, similar to how he was for Sukuna, however, this is a bit of a stretch.

These are just my thoughts and in honesty I kind of hope my first theory is true. Let me know you thoughts and theories.
Nov 1, 2023 11:25 PM
May 2022
holy, can u imagine yuji swapping between all the cursed wombs mid fight, it sounds like such a cool concept
Nov 1, 2023 11:41 PM
Oct 2022
I think he consumed dagon
Nov 2, 2023 12:40 AM
Apr 2023
oogaboogascary said:

very good point when you compare the designs, but didn't Dagon get absolutely decimated by Toji?
Nov 2, 2023 12:50 AM
Oct 2022
LtCrescent said:
oogaboogascary said:

very good point when you compare the designs, but didn't Dagon get absolutely decimated by Toji?

he can still have a cursed object
Nov 2, 2023 4:57 AM
Apr 2023
I think that Yuji will have new Cursed Techniques from the Cursed Wombs + Sukunas Cursed Techniques and I imagine that he will now have a great amount of Cursed Energy because of him Consuming the Cursed Wombs. Not as much as Yuta but probably Close to it.
Nov 2, 2023 11:19 AM
Aug 2020
Next chapter starts with Itadori in the airport saying how great Sukuna is

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

54 by HiddenSilentMe »»
Jun 16, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 166 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 19, 2021

36 by Northgical »»
Jun 16, 10:16 AM

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

45 by AmirKazeXD »»
Jun 16, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 1 Discussion

Shreeder4092 - Mar 24, 2018

30 by gokusolos1999 »»
Jun 12, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

8 by mert_zeppeli »»
Jun 12, 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.