Forum Settings
Forums
Cardcaptor Sakura Collector’s Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 19, 2019 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
keroberos' standalone part is really having tom and jerry vibe, i really like it.
the actual movie is fine though some parts are better than the first but also having its worse aspects compared to the ccs hong kong movie.
Sep 28, 2019 9:33 AM

Jun 2015
I knew that voice from the credits song was familiar. CHAKA <3
Jun 12, 2020 11:42 PM

Jan 2014
Ahh, I rewatched this movie a few times and Sakura turning "The Nothing" into "The Hope" honestly still just makes me ;__; I don't think revisiting CCS will ever get old for me ;u;
Jun 25, 2020 6:57 AM

May 2016
It was a pleasant experience to follow the main cast after the original anime's story. Sakura's reply to Shaoran's confession was definitely something that I had to see and the multiple times she tried to do so were such a tease~

I felt so sad when I heard that Sakura would have to sacrifice her love for Shaoran if she turns The Nothing into a Sakura Card , thinking that things would conclude in a bittersweet way so I was so damn emotional when it fused together with The Love and gave them a happy ending after all.

After all they've been through and the time they've spent together trying to convey their mutual feelings towards each other, the two of them not ending up together would be absolutely tragic.

Jun 27, 2020 11:30 AM
Sep 2014
Great movie and a great ending to the series, Sakura finally said it
Jun 29, 2020 12:55 PM
Jul 2009
This is now in my top 5 movie adaptations of TV anime. The dub was great it had good voice actors like Wendee Lee and Michelle Ruff.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jun 1, 2021 12:07 AM

Dec 2020
Just rewatched this movie and found the post credit scene! So hilarious! I want takoyaki now
Jun 4, 2021 9:39 PM

Dec 2019
that ending was a d o r a b l e shaoran and sakura have my whole heart

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Jun 5, 2021 8:07 PM

Jun 2014
So, there was one more card out there, and Sakura almost lost everyone while trying to stop its destruction! Finally, she managed to reason with the card, after the rest of her cards freed themselves.

And most importantly of all, she confessed to Shaoran! Finally, the remaining bit of closure that we were all waiting for!

Great movie, even better than the first one.

Nov 13, 2021 7:16 PM

Aug 2015
I'm sooooooo happy right now!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 29, 2021 3:24 PM
Jan 2012
Overall I actually preferred the first movie. It was definitely more filler but it was more memorable for me especially in the first half. The battle scene in this one was really cool though.
Mar 5, 2022 9:19 PM

May 2021
aww finally sakura confessed. This movie quality was so good lol. And that extra was good too
Mar 6, 2022 4:38 AM

Jun 2017
This entire movie was essentially Sakura being repeatedly interrupted in her attempts to confess to Shaoran while having to capture a completely forgettable clow card in the middle of it

I mean, I sucker for for Sakura x Shaoran too but I'd lying if I wasn't wanting a lot more than we got lol, oh well...
Dec 22, 2022 9:50 AM

Aug 2018
Keroberos hardcore gaming..
Yeah, I recognized it's Tomoyo who was singing..
Nice drama play, I like that they included this in the movie..
Kero almost got isekaid by truck.. Maybe he'd isekai in the non magic world instead..
Mar 13, 2023 1:02 AM

Jan 2019
I really prefer the Nalvana Dub version on Cardcaptors... Im not fond the voices on the characters.... Its not the voices... I remember when I watch the TV series...
Aug 29, 2023 10:20 PM
Jul 2023
An absolute amazing ending to the show, what we saw during the last 2 episodes of cardcaptor sakura are finally answered and man this is miles better than the first movie, the ending theme is perfect and everything is wrapped up nicely, sakura finally is able to confess, everything about this movie is perfect, enough said.
Jan 15, 12:11 AM

Apr 2017
This movie was fantastic! Sakura confessed her feelings. Sakura got a new card. Sakura and Li are now dating and in love. Kero got his show back! Just a masterpiece!

The only issue I have, are two minor ones. First of all! Kero would NEVER leave a full cake uneaten, just to chase a single Takoyaki ball! Then they had the lying kid actually tell the truth about having a real Takoyaki ball! That kid ALWAYS lies! >:(

Though other than that, it was nice. 10/10.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Status poll about Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

1 by Cestlavie_ »»
Dec 15, 2023 6:40 PM

» Where to watch without subs?

Dango-Mew - Jul 13, 2023

7 by Dango-Mew »»
Jul 14, 2023 1:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.