Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2023 7:08 AM

May 2016
I don't know for me a time skip is like running of the problems and come back when everything was solved. I am happy for them but don't have the feeling of a fulfilling series.
People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English?

Sep 20, 2023 10:25 AM

Feb 2007
Ah, such a wonderful chapter to end this series. ^_^

And looks like that hug was more than enough for Ai to figure out her feelings as well, judging by the look on her face and her answering "yes" to Nagisa asking to stay by her side forever. ^_^
Sep 20, 2023 11:42 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to LastLuminescence
I don't know for me a time skip is like running of the problems and come back when everything was solved. I am happy for them but don't have the feeling of a fulfilling series.
@LastLuminescence When authors don’t know how to solve conflicts through accurate exposition and meaningful antecedent, they time skip. I have adjusted my expectations for “dramas” which plot-lines are all over the place.
Nov 24, 2023 3:31 PM

Jan 2011
Lame ending... barely any romance for over 20 chapters... waste of my time. Ai didn't even know if her feelings were romantic by the end. I don't know why people bother writing these age gap stories when they're obviously too scared to make them official... WnS had the same problem but even that had a more interesting relationship than this manga
Jan 5, 1:47 PM
Apr 2019
Do we know of anything after Ch30 if they ever got together? Some people were saying she ended up with the person she turned down which is unlikely, I just wanna know.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen wo Kau Chapter 29 Discussion

luinthoron - Aug 1, 2023

1 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 1, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Shounen wo Kau Chapter 28 Discussion

luinthoron - May 29, 2023

0 by luinthoron »»
May 29, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » Shounen wo Kau Chapter 27 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Mar 22, 2023

2 by kyou_on »»
Mar 28, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Shounen wo Kau Chapter 26 Discussion

luinthoron - Feb 8, 2023

1 by LastLuminescence »»
Feb 9, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Shounen wo Kau Chapter 25 Discussion

luinthoron - Dec 14, 2022

2 by luinthoron »»
Dec 15, 2022 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.