Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 15, 2023 3:57 AM
Jan 2023
i have missed a lot of details going into ep3 and 4 so if possible a kind soul plz explain it to me.

1) so the dwarf who made romi young again why the hell he destroyed eden he want to make some money ?

and 2) why the earthlings destroyed the island along with it what happened to android and why that android saved romi.

sorry if I sound like someone who didn't even watched the ep but I did not able to watch these 2 eps properly my attention span is very weak today plz somebody help.
Sep 15, 2023 5:34 AM
Jan 2021
Hydroalbidius said:
i have missed a lot of details going into ep3 and 4 so if possible a kind soul plz explain it to me.

1) so the dwarf who made romi young again why the hell he destroyed eden he want to make some money ?

and 2) why the earthlings destroyed the island along with it what happened to android and why that android saved romi.

sorry if I sound like someone who didn't even watched the ep but I did not able to watch these 2 eps properly my attention span is very weak today plz somebody help.

1. Zudaban is a trader so of course he wanted to make money and only way he can sell anything on Eden was by making all of its people greedy. But too much greediness will only destroy us.

2. The android was Romi's childhood friend "reincarnation", I Think she was one of the A+ grade people so her brain (maybe cloned) /other memories existed in that android.
Sep 15, 2023 6:35 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to AndroidLB
Hydroalbidius said:

1. Zudaban is a trader so of course he wanted to make money and only way he can sell anything on Eden was by making all of its people greedy. But too much greediness will only destroy us.

2. The android was Romi's childhood friend "reincarnation", I Think she was one of the A+ grade people so her brain (maybe cloned) /other memories existed in that android.
@AndroidLB and why the destruction on island happened?
Sep 15, 2023 11:32 AM
Jan 2021
Hydroalbidius said:

Because they came from outside with virus that infected the island so it has to be destroyed. That's the reason they say. I need to read the manga to see if it's explaned any better.
Sep 15, 2023 12:30 PM
Jan 2018
In last episode why Makimura laugh at the end thinking about Com ? I don't understand
Sep 15, 2023 1:24 PM

Feb 2022
AndroidLB said:
Hydroalbidius said:

Because they came from outside with virus that infected the island so it has to be destroyed. That's the reason they say. I need to read the manga to see if it's explaned any better.

what's the name of Manga?
Sep 15, 2023 7:42 PM

Feb 2016
Hydroalbidius said:
so the dwarf who made romi young again why the hell he destroyed eden he want to make some money ?

The people of Eden17 destroyed each other with weapons the rat man sold them. The manga is only slightly different.

Hydroalbidius said:
why the earthlings destroyed the island along with it what happened to android and why that android saved romi.

I don't know. None of that is in the manga.
LucifrostSep 15, 2023 7:49 PM
その目だれの目?
Sep 15, 2023 7:44 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to ggloll
AndroidLB said:
Hydroalbidius said:

@ggloll
This arc is called "Nostalgia" in the manga.
https://tezukaosamu.net/en/manga/398.html
その目だれの目?
Sep 15, 2023 8:34 PM
Jan 2021
ggloll said:
AndroidLB said:

Phoenix: Nostalgia. english Volume 6
Sep 18, 2023 8:47 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to vibhashbaur
In last episode why Makimura laugh at the end thinking about Com ? I don't understand
@vibhashbaur he laughs because he realizes that Com is still alive after the stone ark flies
Guga_S2Sep 18, 2023 10:11 PM
Jan 2, 11:36 AM
Sep 2009
Reply to vibhashbaur
@vibhashbaur Hmmm... My opinion is like this: I think he realized that humanity's only hope was someone like Com, who was searching and could actually find the planet in Romi's memories, something resembling the earth of the past. Bear in mind that they were searching for earth alternatives. But he realized too late, that's why he is laughing in misery. At least that's my take on it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hi no Tori: Eden no Sora Episode 4 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 13, 2023

11 by Rob7 »»
Feb 11, 7:59 PM

» Disney really put this up with closed captions the only option for subs

Jax - Oct 2, 2023

4 by Aminthesaiyan »»
Dec 16, 2023 10:48 AM

Poll: » Hi no Tori: Eden no Sora Episode 2 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 13, 2023

4 by KikiFantaji »»
Sep 27, 2023 4:05 AM

Poll: » Hi no Tori: Eden no Sora Episode 1 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 13, 2023

8 by KikiFantaji »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:17 AM

» Help me!!!!!

Jaaku_na_Neko - Sep 19, 2023

5 by Lucifrost »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.