Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2023 4:54 AM
Feb 2021
Heeh... So she has two faces... One where she is a cool and proper lady, and the other where she's a pervert...
Sep 3, 2023 5:07 AM
Oct 2013

Showed off nice body well and had good intensity in the movement and action.
And showed off her lovely sluttiness, crazy horniness and going wild well.
body could moved a bit longer and more during climaxes instead of mostly only the fluids moving.
User-sanSep 4, 2023 5:16 AM
Sep 3, 2023 5:01 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
Heeh... So she has two faces... One where she is a cool and proper lady, and the other where she's a pervert...
@HentaiSukebeKuzu so is this shit ntr like all his other shit works?
Sep 4, 2023 8:02 AM

Jul 2012
*nani on her table n using her bloomer makes her switch ON ~
Good thing that the boy insert it on V, and good thing that she tolerate it..
Was about to make my mood down..

Sep 5, 2023 12:24 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@AnOnYmOuS__101 How about you watch it yourself?
Sep 5, 2023 12:24 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@AnOnYmOuS__101 Also Tsundero isn't even NTR.
Sep 5, 2023 12:27 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@HentaiSukebeKuzu I don’t like ntr mate so I tend to skip it
Sep 5, 2023 12:28 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@HentaiSukebeKuzu that’s why I was asking if it was cuz this author is known for making ntr nonestop
Sep 5, 2023 12:28 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@HentaiSukebeKuzu I don’t like ntr mate so I tend to skip it
@AnOnYmOuS__101 That has nothing to do with this. You can literally look it up and find what tags a hentai has.
Sep 5, 2023 12:30 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@AnOnYmOuS__101 That has nothing to do with this. You can literally look it up and find what tags a hentai has.
@HentaiSukebeKuzu well I checked it on mal and since i couldn’t see the tags I asked if it was never said it was. That’s why I’m asking mate
Sep 5, 2023 12:31 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@HentaiSukebeKuzu well I checked it on mal and since i couldn’t see the tags I asked if it was never said it was. That’s why I’m asking mate
@AnOnYmOuS__101 MyAnimeList never has hentai tags. Therefore you could try and check it on the website you watch it on if it has tags?
Sep 5, 2023 12:40 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@AnOnYmOuS__101 MyAnimeList never has hentai tags. Therefore you could try and check it on the website you watch it on if it has tags?
@HentaiSukebeKuzu it’s not out on the website I use. That’s why I was asking so if it were i wouldn’t even bother to look at it and skip it. But seeing as how annoyed your getting I take it to believe it’s a vanilla hentai with the girl being a huge pervert
Sep 5, 2023 12:44 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@HentaiSukebeKuzu it’s not out on the website I use. That’s why I was asking so if it were i wouldn’t even bother to look at it and skip it. But seeing as how annoyed your getting I take it to believe it’s a vanilla hentai with the girl being a huge pervert
@AnOnYmOuS__101 I don't see how you came to the conclusion that I was getting annoyed, but okay. You can always check other websites as there are more than one that exists.
Sep 5, 2023 12:50 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@AnOnYmOuS__101 I don't see how you came to the conclusion that I was getting annoyed, but okay. You can always check other websites as there are more than one that exists.
@HentaiSukebeKuzu well you keep on saying it’s not ntr, go watch it, look at the tags, if that ain’t being annoyed by a question then I don’t know what is. All you could of said is it’s not ntr is vanilla or something
AnOnYmOuS__101Sep 5, 2023 12:55 PM
Sep 5, 2023 12:57 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@HentaiSukebeKuzu well you keep on saying it’s not ntr, go watch it, look at the tags, if that ain’t being annoyed by a question then I don’t know what is. All you could of said is it’s not ntr is vanilla or something
@AnOnYmOuS__101 It is indeed not NTR as I mentioned above. Well, yeah, I said that to encourage you to watch it yourself. If you watch it yourself you might be able to figure out the tags yourself instead of asking. I said look at the tags because you might find your answer then. If you think I'm getting annoyed because of this then you shouldn't comment on threads. :)
Sep 5, 2023 1:00 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@AnOnYmOuS__101 It is indeed not NTR as I mentioned above. Well, yeah, I said that to encourage you to watch it yourself. If you watch it yourself you might be able to figure out the tags yourself instead of asking. I said look at the tags because you might find your answer then. If you think I'm getting annoyed because of this then you shouldn't comment on threads. :)
@HentaiSukebeKuzu well it really ain’t my problem if yu get annoyed I just asked a simple question that had a simple answer. I’ll wait for it to be released on the site I use. I just hate that rape and ntr shit is the norm🤮. And don’t get me started on monster hentai and GB shit goblin hentai got another episode
Sep 5, 2023 1:01 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@HentaiSukebeKuzu well it really ain’t my problem if yu get annoyed I just asked a simple question that had a simple answer. I’ll wait for it to be released on the site I use. I just hate that rape and ntr shit is the norm🤮. And don’t get me started on monster hentai and GB shit goblin hentai got another episode
@AnOnYmOuS__101 No need to get so annoyed at me, mate :(
Sep 5, 2023 1:02 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@AnOnYmOuS__101 No need to get so annoyed at me, mate :(
@HentaiSukebeKuzu I’m not. I don’t really watch hentai but I do like making list of what good. What’s ntr. What’s rape. What’s monster shit and what not
Sep 5, 2023 1:03 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
@AnOnYmOuS__101 Yeah, that Goblin no Suana episode was so epic! I definitely recommend it to you!
Sep 5, 2023 1:05 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@AnOnYmOuS__101 Yeah, that Goblin no Suana episode was so epic! I definitely recommend it to you!
@HentaiSukebeKuzu well I wouldn’t know i don’t like that stuff
Sep 10, 2023 8:04 PM

Aug 2021
Kinoshita is going to have to make an effort xd
I read the whole Tsundero doujin. And a few days after I finished it, they announced an adaptation xd
Obviously I was going to watch it, it's the first time I've seen a doujin before the anime version was released.
They adapted it too well, very good.
Yoshii <3!!!

Sep 17, 2023 10:36 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to Hentai1608
Kinoshita is going to have to make an effort xd
I read the whole Tsundero doujin. And a few days after I finished it, they announced an adaptation xd
Obviously I was going to watch it, it's the first time I've seen a doujin before the anime version was released.
They adapted it too well, very good.
Yoshii <3!!!

@Hentai1608 so it seems each episode is it’s own chP right cuz I saw that episode 2 was completely garbage while episode 1 was the best from what I heard
Sep 17, 2023 10:40 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@HentaiSukebeKuzu ok check the hentai not watched it yet but sorry seems like episode 1 was the vanilla and the only good episode so far cuz seems like episode 2 was complete garbage and shit so that means each episode is a different story so I guess that means each chP is a oneshot damm and episode 1 seems like something that could of had multiple chps but the author prefers making garbage ntr and GB shit
Sep 17, 2023 10:40 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@HentaiSukebeKuzu ok check the hentai not watched it yet but sorry seems like episode 1 was the vanilla and the only good episode so far cuz seems like episode 2 was complete garbage and shit so that means each episode is a different story so I guess that means each chP is a oneshot damm and episode 1 seems like something that could of had multiple chps but the author prefers making garbage ntr and GB shit
Sep 28, 2023 9:36 AM
♡ Sinner ♡

Dec 2017
Great first episode, animation is great and the girl is hot.

Takeda Hiromitsu the goat for real. This gives me hope that one day we'll get Sister Breeder and Ima Ria 😩🙏
Oct 14, 2023 5:46 PM

Aug 2013
How come on MAL anything that's made by Bunnywalker is always listed as Lune? Are they connected companies? Bunnywalker straight up doesnt exist on MAL.
Oct 27, 2023 11:13 AM
Jun 2020
T-REX people are getting sloppy... this animation is below average
Dec 12, 2023 9:54 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to PervInTheSheets
@HentaiSukebeKuzu Maybe because he doesn't want to see possible disgust?
Dec 12, 2023 9:55 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Nagamasakun
@HentaiSukebeKuzu Maybe because he doesn't want to see possible disgust?
@Nagamasakun How about you don't bring this up again?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsundero Series Episode 6 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Feb 2

6 by TechOtaku-h »»
Apr 20, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Tsundero Series Episode 3 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Nov 29, 2023

5 by Vendicator »»
Apr 15, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Tsundero Series Episode 5 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Feb 2

5 by cabochon »»
Apr 12, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Tsundero Series Episode 4 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Nov 29, 2023

6 by PekoraAfterDark »»
Jan 11, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Tsundero Series Episode 2 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Sep 2, 2023

8 by PekoraAfterDark »»
Jan 11, 4:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.