Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2023 12:01 PM

Jul 2017
Zeno has gone missing with Isabella, and Brian's know-how of his situation has created an urgency to stop him at all costs while the Marginal Service is at the mercy of the government, protecting citizens from Borderlanders threatening the opposition of the new bill. And of all people, Peck has the information from Lyra's ex Eddie, and he needs all the information he can get, along with the other members since they found conflicting evidence from the UN.

Since Brian has made away with Peck on Eddie's behalf, the UN targeting the Marginal Service to restrain him, he has already progressed to the point of meeting Rubber Suit to find out Zeno's whereabouts. But like him or not, Zeno is his partner, and he has to rely on Rubber and Peck to make the escape, which the members covertly let them pass. In fact, the UN's exaggeration on the Borderlanders is unjustified at best and are the actual villains in making the innocent look like villains at best.

The case of 10 years ago with an UFO and the kidnapped Alien Gifted children, Zeno's son was part of that, and Rubber Suit's terrorism in a way to get the UN to investigate on their issues, looks like both Brian and Rubber are in the same predicament to find Zeno, at the "Japanese Pyramid" of Mt. Minakami, where the underground facility spaceship lies.

Lies hide the truth, and the truth now exposed, what will be the outcome of this situation?
Jun 20, 2023 12:34 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I could have sworn this was the last episode, but its a setup episode for next week's finale. An interesting twist regarding the children being kidnapped by the UN to harness the power of the UFO from the alien children. Which explains why the UN took the Marginal Service off of the Rubber Suit case. Thanks to Brian breaking Rubber Suit out, they know the location of where the children are being held at Mt. Minakami. Now Brian has come face to face with Zeno once again.

Hopefully the final episode will end with a huge "Marginal Explosion".
Jun 20, 2023 1:15 PM

Jul 2020
nice, deep down I knew Rubber couldn't have been the bad guy (at least not the worst). 
Jun 20, 2023 2:18 PM

Sep 2021
Brian going to such extends for his boyfriend. That's so sweet!

The story really picked up again. I wonder if next episode will truly be the last, or if there will be a Part 2 featuring the rebellion of Marginal Service and Borderlanders against the corrupt UN.
Rubber is a really cool character aswell. I wonder if he knew all along he would get back out of jail when he surrendered.

Defenetly looking forward for next week's (season) finale. I don't think they'll get the children back that easily.
Jun 23, 2023 2:18 PM

Jun 2015
Any eps bold enough to give credits over content shows how awesome an episode is, and this one got wild, kicked off, and was in true anime spirit. Loved it!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 11, 2023 10:40 PM

Jan 2017
I was wrong about Rubber all along, just a guy with good intentions but with dubious methods.

Fuck the UN guy honestly
Dec 9, 2023 3:00 AM

Dec 2022
Typical government... If anything new or advanced comes around, its "Great! How can we weaponize it & make money?" Lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 27, 2023

23 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:52 PM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2023

6 by katakumplat »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:37 AM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 6, 2023

7 by katakumplat »»
Dec 4, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 8 Discussion

AddaeAkono - May 30, 2023

8 by katakumplat »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:33 AM

Poll: » The Marginal Service Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 23, 2023

8 by katakumplat »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.