Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
will you be happy with the changed ending (if it happens)
Jun 20, 2023 6:26 AM
Dec 2020
will people stop asking the same question?
i will not be happy if they completely changed the ending.
but it would be fine if they stretch it little bit more.
Jun 20, 2023 6:30 AM
May 2021
if you really want to have the ending changed , you are a disgusting human , its isayamas work, it would be downright disrespectful against him. even if he would allow it.
Jun 20, 2023 6:38 AM
Sep 2020
gandhimahatma said:
if you really want to have the ending changed , you are a disgusting human , its isayamas work, it would be downright disrespectful against him. even if he would allow it.

I thought he said he was kinda rushed to do the ending and therefore might want to do a rewrite, but if not then they should keep the current ending
Jun 20, 2023 6:47 AM
Jul 2021
Hmm that's kinda strange because I don't remember hearing about any such interview.

And personally I won't be happy at all if they decide to deviate from the manga ending. I'll in fact hate that a lot.
Jun 20, 2023 6:48 AM
Jul 2021
SubArU_JeAgEr said:
will people stop asking the same question?
i will not be happy if they completely changed the ending.
but it would be fine if they stretch it little bit more.
Yeah couldn't have said it any better myself
Jun 20, 2023 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
I really don’t understand people’s problems with the ending, it wrapped up how it needed to. Don’t know what people expected
Jun 20, 2023 6:50 AM
Jul 2021
gandhimahatma said:
Exactly!!
Though I won't go so far as to calling anyone disgusting lol but yeah a new ending just to please a certain group of manga readers who couldn't come to terms with the author's vision and how he wanted HIS story to end, would be really disrespectful and insulting to him and his work as a whole.
Jun 20, 2023 7:01 AM
Mar 2021
first off, bro everyone has talked abt it these posts are getting repetitive.
secondly probably not many major changes but I can see minor ones since isayama has asked for changes in the past plus he has acted unpleased with the ending in the past so he could today ask
Jun 20, 2023 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
It is pretty clear, that they are setting up for Marley learning their lesson not to oppress and everyone will live happily ever after in harmony. If that was manga ending, I can see why people hated it.
Don't spoil, pls.

Jun 20, 2023 7:21 AM
Dec 2021
I want the ending to change, I don't care what anyone says!
the manga ending is rushed off the rails!
Jun 20, 2023 7:25 AM
Jul 2021
gandhimahatma said:

A disgusting human because someone is not happy with the ending and wish to have a different one? Wtf how dumb are you. You're the only disgusting one.
Jun 20, 2023 7:43 AM

Aug 2022
I would really love it if the ending is changed.
like imagine, linking manga ending and anime ending gives you new clues 🙂
or an entire new perspective of seeing the ending

Jun 20, 2023 8:11 AM
Jan 2021
I want the ending to be what Isayama wants it to be. The anime has been a way for Isayama to fix any errors, looserhreads or things he wanted to change in the manga, like a final polished piece.

Of course, I think a lot of people including me would be happy to see a happy ending but that likely won’t happen considering it’s AoT and that’s up to the author :)
Jun 20, 2023 8:18 AM
Jan 2021
I hope they would,but it's never happen
Jun 20, 2023 8:27 AM
May 2022
I don't know what the ending is, but whatever it is, I hope Mappa sticks with it.
What the fans might want is irrelevant. The adaptation should always be faithful to the source, regardless of how people feel about it.
Jun 20, 2023 8:54 AM

Dec 2021
gandhimahatma said:

Actually, you are the one who is disgusting here
Jun 20, 2023 8:57 AM
Jul 2021
I hope they change it, but that probably won't happen. The ending is not good, it's not worst ever but it's still ass
Jun 20, 2023 9:11 AM

Oct 2021
I just want MAPPA to animate Hajime Isayama's masterpiece. I know the manga ending divided the fanbase. If MAPPA contradicts the ending, makes it anime-only ending, how much more will the fanbase be divided. Hajime Isayama already gave us the finale of his masterpiece. He already sent us the message: "there's no end to this chaos, only delays." Look at the fanbase now: there is no ending to this topic when it comes down to the animators changing the ending, or fans drawing alternate finale to the alresdy-concluded manga. Our divided fanbase is already a reflection of Isayama's manga ending where there are "delays to the chaos."

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jun 20, 2023 9:33 AM
Mar 2021
if they do change it, I'd like to see both endings animated and aired
Jun 20, 2023 9:46 AM
Feb 2023
There aren't enough options in the poll. Just a simple YES or NO won't give you the answer. It's not that mappa would change the whole ending, also, it's not that mappa would leave the ending completely unchanged.
Jun 20, 2023 9:51 AM
Feb 2023
gandhimahatma said:

True. But understand one thing.......this ending which you got in the manga is not what Isayama purposefully wanted to create. Its visible almost clearly, that he was in a rush. If there's anyone who changes the ending, it's Isayama-san himself. Also, the ending won't be 100% different, and it won't be 100% same either.
MonsterSkasJun 20, 2023 10:07 AM
Jun 20, 2023 9:57 AM
Dec 2022
gandhimahatma said:

so I think I'm a disgusting human, the ending is really bad and would leave the whole work more empty, there's nothing wrong with wanting a better ending
Jun 20, 2023 10:07 AM
Feb 2023
dk107_ said:
gandhimahatma said:
Exactly!!
Though I won't go so far as to calling anyone disgusting lol but yeah a new ending just to please a certain group of manga readers who couldn't come to terms with the author's vision and how he wanted HIS story to end, would be really disrespectful and insulting to him and his work as a whole.

You're right. I don't see why people hate the ending at that level. I would have to say, it definitely isn't the best ending I've read in my whole life, also, it isn't the worst shit ever made. We should just discard the concept of AOE, and use the term AIE (AnimeImprovedEnding) instead. AIE is what people always wanted, but kept using the term AOE. For AoT to get AOE, Hayashi-san would have to recreate the whole thing from top to bottom, with little to no references to the manga ending. For AoT to get AIE, Hayashi-san would have to make small changes and improvements throughout, so that the ultimate product is an overall improved version of its former self. Don't get me wrong mate, Isayama's approach to the ending was very nice, however, he messed up the last part a little bit (it was too rushed, TOO RUSHED), and I refuse to believe such a careful writer like him would screw up the finale, and I assume that he was definitely being pressurized by some people. If there's anyone who's going to improve the anime ending, that's our Isayama-san. But for that, he would have to combine with Hayashi-san the GOAT. And I'm sure that Hayashi-san would do justice to the ending with his stellar direction. We have also got moments of him improving the manga content in the anime by leaps and bounds, without causing any harm to the original material, just see how masterfully he crafted Final Season part 3!!!!
MonsterSkasJun 20, 2023 10:13 AM
Jun 20, 2023 11:42 AM
Feb 2022
Orbakun said:
first off, bro everyone has talked abt it these posts are getting repetitive.
secondly probably not many major changes but I can see minor ones since isayama has asked for changes in the past plus he has acted unpleased with the ending in the past so he could today ask

well FALL is near adding some spice😝😝😝
Jun 20, 2023 1:12 PM
Dec 2022
I think if they want to change or add anything, it should be the explanation of where and how that titan gene, centipede, millipede came about. in my opinion, they should highlight more on that.
Jun 20, 2023 11:10 PM
Mar 2022
Piromysl said:
It is pretty clear, that they are setting up for Marley learning their lesson not to oppress and everyone will live happily ever after in harmony. If that was manga ending, I can see why people hated it.
Don't spoil, pls.

no,no the endimg is Paradis gettimg carpet bombed Mikasa not leaving her past behind and overall shite show
Jun 20, 2023 11:15 PM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
I wish they would, the ending completely ruins the series but I wouldn't hold my hopes up.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Jun 21, 2023 2:31 AM

Jun 2013
We have seen material from the climax of chapter 138 in 100cam footage, so I don't think a new ending is happening.
Jun 21, 2023 2:59 AM

Feb 2020
They won't make any big change. At most they will expand it.

As much as I wish they at least swapped the line saying that Ymir loved Fritz with one that just says she loved her children, that won't happen.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

Jun 21, 2023 9:16 AM
Oct 2021
let it go bro it's over.
Jun 21, 2023 9:18 AM
Jun 2020
they won't. and thank God for that, seeing that the ending doesn't need any changes
Jun 21, 2023 10:42 AM

Jun 2013
Spheromancer said:
They won't make any big change. At most they will expand it.

As much as I wish they at least swapped the line saying that Ymir loved Fritz with one that just says she loved her children, that won't happen.

Why should they change the line?
The show explores themes of freedom, facism, violence, generational guilt among many others but a woman having toxic feelings towards a man is too much? And it's not like the story portays this relationship as a good thing when Mikasa calls Ymir's love towards the king as a "nightmare" and Ymir imagines alternative reality where Fritz was pierced by the spear and instead of trying to save him, she stays with her children.
Jun 21, 2023 5:32 PM
Aug 2022
I said Yes but I think I'll be sad after all. I mean my ending fantasy wont happen so why change the bad ending for an other bad ending?
Jun 22, 2023 3:44 AM

Feb 2021
“Will the sun rise in the west and set in the east?”

Is the ending bad? YES!
Will it be changed? NO!
Jun 23, 2023 1:34 AM
May 2021
LimeMakotoBell said:
gandhimahatma said:

A disgusting human because someone is not happy with the ending and wish to have a different one? Wtf how dumb are you. You're the only disgusting one.

read the whole sentences , ignorant dumbass
Jun 25, 2023 8:19 AM

Aug 2020
gandhimahatma said:

How come he changed the ending 3 times and even apologized?
Jun 25, 2023 9:36 AM
May 2021
Dixoncider8142 said:
gandhimahatma said:

How come he changed the ending 3 times and even apologized?

its absoluetly his decision, not yours, he could throw away the whole Show and still you can do shit about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 21, 2021

475 by jebras »»
Jun 9, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 14, 2021

508 by therealnagora »»
Jun 5, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by therealnagora »»
Jun 1, 4:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.