Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 16, 2023 3:35 PM
Dec 2020
Just curious where does and how far the character of Akane go in manga in terms with Aqua? She is an interesting one. Also, how much further does manga have covered the story ahead of anime?
Jun 16, 2023 3:42 PM
Jan 2019
all i can say is the manga already tell everything you want to know from the anime
Jun 16, 2023 3:46 PM
Jun 16, 2023 4:02 PM
Jun 2023
Super interesting character, I'm curious to see how the working relationship with Aqua will develop, and also how the rivalry with Arima will evolve and how far it will go in the story.
Jun 16, 2023 8:22 PM
Jan 2014
I sincerely hope that Akane is the one who dies, so that Aqua can have a life free from the crap he lived with her, and can be happy while being healed by Kana-chan's heart! 

I IMPLORE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! DIE AKANE DIE!...  Leaving Ai behind... and looking for a better future with Kana-chan.

PSD: I'm a reader who keeps up with the manga!... but honestly, if Aqua dies, I could be satisfied too!... xD
Lolikon_ExtremJun 16, 2023 8:26 PM
Jun 16, 2023 9:21 PM
Mar 2023
Ironwarrer said:
I sincerely hope that Akane is the one who dies, so that Aqua can have a life free from the crap he lived with her, and can be happy while being healed by Kana-chan's heart! 

I IMPLORE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! DIE AKANE DIE!...  Leaving Ai behind... and looking for a better future with Kana-chan.

PSD: I'm a reader who keeps up with the manga!... but honestly, if Aqua dies, I could be satisfied too!... xD

let's go my fellow kana fan

jokes aside I think akane will not going to die in manga till end because akane have saved from death two times already

and where is manga going I have fear that we are gonna get a sweet home Alabama ending

reason- rudy is still likes her sensai and wonna merry him
aqua playing ai murder/lover role in movie + ruby playing ai's role
and the ending of chapter 121
Jun 17, 2023 12:20 AM
Feb 2021
Ironwarrer said:

wtf is wrong with you
Jun 17, 2023 6:34 AM
May 2022
Aqua and Akane will go into a serious relationship in manga.
Jun 17, 2023 8:29 AM
Apr 2020
Ironwarrer said:

Chill man I know you are a fan of the prodigy girl that licks baking soda, but there is no need to tell Akane to die. She’s great, way better character than Arima for sure
Jun 17, 2023 11:29 AM
Jul 2022
NagiNoAsu-Fan said:
Ironwarrer said:

Chill man I know you are a fan of the prodigy girl that licks baking soda, but there is no need to tell Akane to die. She’s great, way better character than Arima for sure

preach Akane and Aqua both 😂
Jun 17, 2023 1:52 PM
Nov 2019
NagiNoAsu-Fan said:
Ironwarrer said:

Delusional akanefag. It's over, Aqua alredy dumped suicidal hoe. Ship sunked. So get over with it.
Kana is a million times better than kurokawa. For sure.
Jun 17, 2023 5:34 PM

Oct 2021
Sahil_gadhave said:
Just curious where does and how far the character of Akane go in manga in terms with Aqua? She is an interesting one. Also, how much further does manga have covered the story ahead of anime?

I suggest to just go read the manga so you won't have any spoilers to worry about. I agree with you, though, that Akane is an interesting character in the series.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jun 18, 2023 4:09 AM
Dec 2021
id like kana to die. i wont mind if akane dies. I will not like if aqua dies tho. my 2 favs are Aqua and Kamiki. i expect kamiki to die though.
Jun 18, 2023 10:49 AM
Apr 2020
Zienger said:
NagiNoAsu-Fan said:

Delusional akanefag. It's over, Aqua alredy dumped suicidal hoe. Ship sunked. So get over with it.
Kana is a million times better than kurokawa. For sure.

It seems like you have not read the manga.Kana is more useless than even Sakura herself, she has no character development, and Akane is not a suicidal hoe. she has a lot of character development, she is Aqua’s best possible partner and she is the best tool for him
Jun 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Mar 2021
Ironwarrer said:

Most sane Kana fan
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 152 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 10

32 by temec »»
Jun 15, 3:28 AM

» Oshi no Ko manga entering final arc.

MegamiRem - Jun 10

18 by Atsunome »»
Jun 14, 8:12 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 151 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 3

39 by Mmmnmn »»
Jun 13, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 28 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Dec 9, 2020

23 by phantom346 »»
Jun 8, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 25 Discussion

Gonikku - Nov 18, 2020

23 by phantom346 »»
Jun 8, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.