Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 5 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 7, 2023 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was more fun than the last for sure! While it should be pretty clear from the first ep that the show uses JRPG Logic quite a bit more than other Isekai shows, this ep really brought it to the fore. I'm always a fan of pet systems in JRPGs so seeing Night-kun was quite enjoyable for me.

Also the strongest redeeming quality of this show thus far has to be its visuals. The real world relied mostly on pretty stills and close-up animations, and the isekai world used more action scenes, and even some clever CGI that did not feel out of place. In terms of visuals and production values alone, I really can't score this show down at all.

Now if only we get some more meaningful relationship scenes, or more exciting action scenes. Thus far Iseleve feels like it wants to do both at the same time but neither is particularly well done.
removed-userMay 7, 2023 7:28 AM
May 8, 2023 2:23 AM
Apr 2018
Decent episode. 
We have cute pupper named night in the mix now whos a  good companion for fighting and  a chad at catching thieves plus a ladies charmer as well also helping yuuya blend in society more.
The two girls meet finally. Kaori clearly showing her jealous feelings, adorable. shes still best girl for me.
The animation at times is amazing especially with the eyes but then the meh cgii just is a pooper, but guess gotta live with that.
The girl at the after credit scene, i am suspecting it is the short haired girl from the ED. 
May 8, 2023 10:37 AM

May 2020
Wait, is the author japanese or korean? Because this for some reason feels like a story written by a person who day in and day out consume korean content.

Also dude really named his pet Night lmaoooo.
May 8, 2023 1:49 PM
Mar 2021
disappointing anime
May 13, 2023 2:49 AM

Jul 2022
THE OPENING IS FUCKING EPIC THANK YOU.
May 13, 2023 3:39 AM

Feb 2021
Night is so cute and strong!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 13, 2023 3:56 AM
May 2020
night is a lovely edition here
May 13, 2023 10:52 AM
Apr 2013
Ep 5, another day back in the isekai

I have to say though, if it wasnt obvious at this point, the episodic and awkward nature of the anime where every ep is kind of like it's own standalone is very jarring. the eps by themselves arent even like particularly special or anything either
It really feels like an isekai slice of life, except most/half of it takes place in the normal world. and well

In other news, back to the episode, i was just wondering, but miu is back. technically she was actually only gone for one ep, so that was quick

One plot convenience later, cliffhang, post credit scene.
Two cliffhangers this time actually. next ep is ep 6, are they finally going to meet lexia and the king again or are we gonna have to wait another ep?
May 13, 2023 1:59 PM

Oct 2012
lol, Touyama Nao voices that dog. And seems like Kakuma Ai voices the assassin.

btw - am I the only one who think that all those girls looks the same? Miu, Kaede, Kaori - almost no difference.
Not sure whose idea it was but if they had different eyes and hair color at least it would be a lot easier to tell them apart.
May 20, 2023 2:40 PM

Feb 2015
Another episode full of cringe and bad animation, I don't know how this series doesn't have a 3 or 4 average
May 22, 2023 10:15 PM
Oct 2021
i loved how night just dragged that robber all the way back
May 22, 2023 10:25 PM
Jan 2021
I’m glad that Knight is a boy, because I was going to say this whole pattern of Yuuya just rizzing up any girl that he encounters by saving them was getting a bit old. I’m glad this focused more on the new partnership with Knight along with the deep forests of this new world.

Kaede is really desperate on the idea of going on a date with Yuuya. Speaking of dates, now Kaori and Miyu have met. It seems that Kaori got a little jealous, but luckily for her, there’s nothing going on. I thought that Yuuya was going to take care of the robber, but I’m glad that Knight got to shine. However, Yuuya was still able to save Kaori’s life yet again.

Lastly, we gotta learn more about this sage. Without his weapons, I’m assuming that Yuuya couldn’t just clap these monster cheeks given that they’re all higher levels than him. I’m guessing that the person this random guy wants killed (watch after the credits) is Yuuya. I’m guessing this is a guy working for the guy who wants Lexia killed. Conflicts are arising in this world and I wonder if the two worlds will cross. Knight is the first one from the new world to enter the real world. Interesting stuff!

I’m excited for more!
May 26, 2023 12:12 PM

Aug 2013
If I have to hear one more time that the MC is "totally handsome" from random NPCs, I will invade Czechoslovakia
Jun 18, 2023 3:54 AM
Dec 2022
Yuuya rescued a black fernir in the forest. He names it Night and they become a team fighting in the dark forest.
Jun 21, 2023 7:33 AM
Jan 2016
Cringe, hard to say what was hicking into me.
Jul 1, 2023 10:47 AM
Nov 2022
Cada capítulo ya comienza a ser tan perfecto y tan evidente las intenciones y el avance, que por mi parte estoy perdiendo el interés.
Jul 3, 2023 2:29 PM

Feb 2015
It's "anime for the slow" it seems. The utter lack of inspiration is bewildering.
Jul 11, 2023 10:44 AM
Sep 2022
Idk if this makes much sence but i cant express myself how horrible this anime is, if your new to anime or are under 13 you might not notice, this anime is one of those where the mc would say in his mind 'I guess I'll use my superpower and predict my enemy next move' and saying in his thoughts the next thing hes going to do.
Aug 11, 2023 5:36 PM
Jan 2023
So a monster dropped a literal bath, that was unexpected, but pretty cool.

Night is also pretty adorable and really quite strong, even in the real world.

Yuuya seems to have quite some martial arts skills too, that was pretty impressive to watch.
Aug 16, 2023 9:33 PM
Apr 2023
At the start of the anime it was pretty good but after a few episodes it got boring. The animation was awful and i expected way more from a new gen anime.At some points the animation was alright, but most of the episodes were pretty bad. It felt like the animation studio were lazy. The anime reminds me from a webtoon comic, although the stories aren't the same the plot is similar. Story 6/10 plot 7/10 Animation 4,8/10 Sound 6/10
Oct 16, 2023 11:24 AM
Jun 2020
Belo designer!!!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

72 by Dransyo »»
Aug 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by bilge0209 »»
Jul 30, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

115 by Azuchi »»
Jul 14, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

242 by Azuchi »»
Jul 13, 8:44 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

10 by lawleagle »»
Jun 16, 10:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.