Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 24, 2023 1:36 PM
Feb 2023
Just like other animes in Re:Zero many people are divided about which season they like the most, the first and second season diverge a lot in pace, the first season had a faster pace adapted 3 arcs, 9 volumes of the light novel in 25 episodes, while the second season had a slower pace, which allowed more development for the characters, it was adapted 1 arc, 6 volumes of the light novel in the same number of episodes as S1, this made some like one season more than the other, so I would like to know which one did you like best? or do you like both equally? (Did I like both seasons the same for different reasons)
castle2001Apr 24, 2023 1:53 PM
Apr 24, 2023 1:46 PM
Jul 2022
Echidnas and Beatrice for me made season 2 better
Apr 24, 2023 1:56 PM
Jul 2022
Season 2 took a hit for me largely because Emilia seemed to take a character nerf for the sake of character development as a main focus for the season which I didn't particularly like. Also the arc was extremely long compared to previous ones which made it seem a lot slower than it might have if the others were also longer.
Apr 24, 2023 2:00 PM

Jun 2021
The first season. The buildup and many of the events transpired were both more emotional and breathtaking, (ahem, ahem ep 15 was something entirely else...)
That doesn't mean season 2 was bad in any way, I simply enjoyed the first season's more dramatic approach.
Bard_ErenApr 24, 2023 2:10 PM
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Apr 24, 2023 2:01 PM
Sep 2020
Season one for sure.
Apr 24, 2023 2:16 PM
Sep 2022
I like both of them equally. Both of them are masterpieces that are great in their own ways.
Apr 24, 2023 2:24 PM

Jul 2015
I preferred 1st season slightly more.
But if they'll handle 3rd properly, it will be THE best.

Apr 24, 2023 2:34 PM
Apr 2017
First half of S2 is better than S1 while the second half is worse.
Apr 24, 2023 2:39 PM
May 2022
S1 was really good imo but S2 had so much lore, explanations to the world and added so much more depth to many characters, that's why S2 is even better for me
Apr 24, 2023 3:16 PM

Jun 2021
Season 2 easily, the writing was just way better, even if the visuals and directing weren't quite as good. Season 3 will be the best if it gets a decent adaptation though.
Apr 24, 2023 4:13 PM
Mar 2022
I personally like it all equally, but rewatchability starts in the week at the mansion arc, the day in the capital arc doesn’t have as strong rewatchability since it’s the introduction story. That would technically make season 2 better than 1, but I give it all credit. Re zero is a masterpiece in my eyes.
Apr 24, 2023 4:41 PM

Apr 2020
Season 2 DRAAAAAGGED so much it wasn't even funny. There was like 3 love confessions, 5 traumatic pasts to overcome, 20 flashback backstories to analyze, and by the end of it the entire linear story had only explored one new location. Had there been less talking and more showing, it could've maybe been executed well in 13 episodes, but the insane amount of Wachowskis-esque dialogue made me think I was spending more time reading season 2 than watching it.

Season 1 for me.
Apr 24, 2023 4:58 PM
Jun 2021
WestOnAndrewAve said:
Season 2 took a hit for me largely because Emilia seemed to take a character nerf for the sake of character development as a main focus for the season which I didn't particularly like. Also the arc was extremely long compared to previous ones which made it seem a lot slower than it might have if the others were also longer.

oh no character development how atrocious!
Apr 24, 2023 5:43 PM

Apr 2020
INSANELYWP said:
WestOnAndrewAve said:

The fact that character development exists does not make something beyond critique. Personally, I preferred to see Subaru's character development throughout season 1 because we got to see how his actions and following consequences shaped him as a person. It wasn't 25 episodes worth of lectures about Subaru describing the traumatic situations we literally just watched him experience. According to people's tastes, there is a preferred way to do virtually anything, even something as overly-romanticized as ✨ Character Development
GurschachXApr 24, 2023 5:46 PM
Apr 24, 2023 8:26 PM
Aug 2017
what I like better in season 2 was Beako appreciation and her plot development got me hard
Apr 24, 2023 9:08 PM
Jun 2021
GurschachX said:
INSANELYWP said:

The fact that character development exists does not make something beyond critique. Personally, I preferred to see Subaru's character development throughout season 1 because we got to see how his actions and following consequences shaped him as a person. It wasn't 25 episodes worth of lectures about Subaru describing the traumatic situations we literally just watched him experience. According to people's tastes, there is a preferred way to do virtually anything, even something as overly-romanticized as ✨ Character Development

whole lotta words man

anyway I find it weird that you call character development “overly-romanticized” as if it’s not a literary device used since the dawn of storytelling and is essential for any good story.

what the guy was originally saying about emilia taking a “character nerf” for the sake of “character development” is ridiculous. a stagnant character is a bad character any way you look at it.
INSANELYWPApr 24, 2023 9:16 PM
Apr 24, 2023 9:49 PM

Apr 2020
INSANELYWP said:
GurschachX said:

whole lotta words man

anyway I find it weird that you call character development “overly-romanticized” as if it’s not a literary device used since the dawn of storytelling and is essential for any good story.

what the guy was originally saying about emilia taking a “character nerf” for the sake of “character development” is ridiculous. a stagnant character is a bad character any way you look at it.

All I'm hearing from you is that character development cannot be overly-romanticized because all forms and executions of character development is good. Which is literally you romanticizing character development right now. If you really believe there can be no such thing as a bad form of character development, I dare you to read all the way through to the end of Usagi Drop and see if you still hold onto that belief.

It's just my personal opinion that the character development in Re:Zero season 2 was bloated, poorly directed, and way too verbose, which is what I would agree with in WestOnAndrewAve's case. If you disagree with my opinion that's fine, but there's no good argument in saying that the mere existence of character development makes something good.

Also I wouldn't think someone vying for literary devices would come at me for using a "whole lotta words", isn't that kinda hypocritical?
GurschachXApr 24, 2023 10:16 PM
Apr 24, 2023 10:33 PM

Feb 2021
mansion + witch cult arc were 🔥 so s1 is my fav season of this peak series

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘏𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪... 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦."
⁻𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪
Apr 24, 2023 10:45 PM
Feb 2022
i like them both well just me
Apr 24, 2023 11:04 PM
Aug 2021
Season 2 there is no Rem, so season 2 is way better 🤷🏻‍♂️
Apr 24, 2023 11:10 PM
Jun 2021
GurschachX said:
INSANELYWP said:

whole lotta words man

All I'm hearing from you is that character development cannot be overly-romanticized because all forms and executions of character development is good. Which is literally you romanticizing character development right now. If you really believe there can be no such thing as a bad form of character development, I dare you to read all the way through to the end of Usagi Drop and see if you still hold onto that belief.

It's just my personal opinion that the character development in Re:Zero season 2 was bloated, poorly directed, and way too verbose, which is what I would agree with in WestOnAndrewAve's case. If you disagree with my opinion that's fine, but there's no good argument in saying that the mere existence of character development makes something good.

Also I wouldn't think someone vying for literary devices would come at me for using a "whole lotta words", isn't that kinda hypocritical?

Character development regardless of whether it is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ brings depth to a character no matter what. Depth brings characters to life. THAT is better than remaining stagnant.

I recognize that this is extremely subjective though and i’ll concede that character development doesn’t always make a show better. Character development only gives depth to characters, which may or may not make the story better.

But saying that specific characters are better without development (regardless of the implications on the story) is simply wrong. Purposely making a character less interesting by means of no development is a set up for failure.

you can explore this further by the means of how stories are literally made: conflict. without conflict a conventional story can not exist. how that conflict then impacts the characters is a form of development and is what is shown in rezero season 2 through Emilia (and others). If the conflict didn’t affect the characters, you can see how that’s a problem…

once again the actual effectiveness can be debated, but nonetheless the fact that said development (and any development for that matter) gives layers to characters IS a good thing. Even in usagi drop, the development is atrocious yes, but from a literacy standpoint it succeeds in telling a story. and THAT is the goal for any story.

anyway I was kind of joking around hence the “whole lotta words” and gave a half thought out response. But your reply was actually very interesting to me so I want to hear what you think.
Apr 24, 2023 11:55 PM

Apr 2020
INSANELYWP said:
GurschachX said:

Character development regardless of whether it is ‘good’ or ‘bad’ brings depth to a character no matter what. Depth brings characters to life. THAT is better than remaining stagnant.

I recognize that this is extremely subjective though and i’ll concede that character development doesn’t always make a show better. Character development only gives depth to characters, which may or may not make the story better.

But saying that specific characters are better without development (regardless of the implications on the story) is simply wrong. Purposely making a character less interesting by means of no development is a set up for failure.

you can explore this further by the means of how stories are literally made: conflict. without conflict a conventional story can not exist. how that conflict then impacts the characters is a form of development and is what is shown in rezero season 2 through Emilia (and others). If the conflict didn’t affect the characters, you can see how that’s a problem…

once again the actual effectiveness can be debated, but nonetheless the fact that said development (and any development for that matter) gives layers to characters IS a good thing. Even in usagi drop, the development is atrocious yes, but from a literacy standpoint it succeeds in telling a story. and THAT is the goal for any story.

anyway I was kind of joking around hence the “whole lotta words” and gave a half thought out response. But your reply was actually very interesting to me so I want to hear what you think.

What I think is what works in light novel format doesn't necessarily work in anime format. I'm a strong believer that the literary arts is where a story is told and the visual arts is where a story is shown. There are ways to use dialogue as a means of showing people what a character is like (i.e. Quentin Tarantino), but there is also a very very common pitfall for directors in which they merely throw the text of the source material onto the screen and call it a movie (i.e. the Wachowskis).

This to me is the issue with Re:Zero season 2. Way too often, it uses dialogue and overly descriptive storytelling as a crutch to get its points across while sacrificing a lot of opportunity to simply show us what is being conveyed. Season 1 could've been reduced to long drawn out scenes of Subaru contemplating his mental torment as he is forced to relive the brutal destruction of his world and everyone he cares about over and over again, and we could've spent entire episodes locked in a room with him as he rambles on and on about his problems. But instead, season 1 didn't feel the need to do that because we got to see with our own eyes exactly what kind of tortures Subaru had to endure, and those scenes pretty much spoke entirely for themselves; no need for extra added dialogue for description's sake.

If I was directing season 2, my goal wouldn't be to remove all of the character development from the story like you think I would (and I'm not sure that's what WestOnAndrewAve was trying to say either, though I could be wrong). My goal would be to simply condense it. Like... a lot.

There is plenty there to show us what the characters are thinking and feeling at any given time, so there is no need to have them tell you exactly what it is you're looking at. To me, that is unnecessary time stretching which could make a 12 episode show run for 25, 50, even hundreds of episodes if you really have no self-control as a writer. If we got season 2 adapted in a matter of 16 episodes at most, I think a lot of people who complained about the season would probably have forgiven it a lot easier, since it wouldn't have felt like we spent so much damn time in the middle of the forest repeating the same conversation over and over again.

Also, I don't think you're one of these types of people, but I get very frustrated whenever I hear the excuse that character development enriches anything it touches. This has long been a cope for people trying to justify Toei Animations godawful horrendous pacing issues and anime with mountains of filler episodes that are centered around "character development". Why should I care how a character is developed in a completely non-canon episode? How many times do I need to see Goku remember what the bad guy did to his friends until it is fully understood that the bad guy is bad?
GurschachXApr 25, 2023 12:03 AM
Apr 25, 2023 12:40 AM

May 2021
in season 1 emilia was decent but season 2 ruined her character for me. She cries way to much, and the sanctuary stuff was a bit slow. Also glad rem was gone for s2. But season 1 is better in my opinion
Apr 25, 2023 2:25 AM

Dec 2021
None of the above

Re:ZERO has always been a bogging abomination of gallimaufry embellished with an ostentatious travesty of deconstruction
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Apr 25, 2023 4:59 AM
Nov 2022
Season 1 was amazing. Hard to top that one.
Apr 25, 2023 5:01 AM
Nov 2022
Faxtual_Ghoul said:
None of the above

Re:ZERO has always been a bogging abomination of gallimaufry embellished with an ostentatious travesty of deconstruction

Here’s a reply because you wished for it.
Apr 25, 2023 5:07 AM
Jul 2020
GurschachX said:
INSANELYWP said:

What I think is what works in light novel format doesn't necessarily work in anime format. I'm a strong believer that the literary arts is where a story is told and the visual arts is where a story is shown. There are ways to use dialogue as a means of showing people what a character is like (i.e. Quentin Tarantino), but there is also a very very common pitfall for directors in which they merely throw the text of the source material onto the screen and call it a movie (i.e. the Wachowskis).

This to me is the issue with Re:Zero season 2. Way too often, it uses dialogue and overly descriptive storytelling as a crutch to get its points across while sacrificing a lot of opportunity to simply show us what is being conveyed. Season 1 could've been reduced to long drawn out scenes of Subaru contemplating his mental torment as he is forced to relive the brutal destruction of his world and everyone he cares about over and over again, and we could've spent entire episodes locked in a room with him as he rambles on and on about his problems. But instead, season 1 didn't feel the need to do that because we got to see with our own eyes exactly what kind of tortures Subaru had to endure, and those scenes pretty much spoke entirely for themselves; no need for extra added dialogue for description's sake.

If I was directing season 2, my goal wouldn't be to remove all of the character development from the story like you think I would (and I'm not sure that's what WestOnAndrewAve was trying to say either, though I could be wrong). My goal would be to simply condense it. Like... a lot.

There is plenty there to show us what the characters are thinking and feeling at any given time, so there is no need to have them tell you exactly what it is you're looking at. To me, that is unnecessary time stretching which could make a 12 episode show run for 25, 50, even hundreds of episodes if you really have no self-control as a writer. If we got season 2 adapted in a matter of 16 episodes at most, I think a lot of people who complained about the season would probably have forgiven it a lot easier, since it wouldn't have felt like we spent so much damn time in the middle of the forest repeating the same conversation over and over again.

Also, I don't think you're one of these types of people, but I get very frustrated whenever I hear the excuse that character development enriches anything it touches. This has long been a cope for people trying to justify Toei Animations godawful horrendous pacing issues and anime with mountains of filler episodes that are centered around "character development". Why should I care how a character is developed in a completely non-canon episode? How many times do I need to see Goku remember what the bad guy did to his friends until it is fully understood that the bad guy is bad?

Tbh the novel readers were pretty pleased with s2 despite even cutting stuff. Sure it’s long, but the studio was adapting 130+ novel chapters. Personally the amount of episodes should’ve been another 2-3 total for s2.
Apr 25, 2023 7:15 AM
Apr 2022
I was really into the first half of season 2, but the second half dropped the ball a bit. Emilia's trials just took so damn long. The intro giving away the ending to Subaru's half of the story didn't help either. Thinking back, season 1 had a lot of incredible moments that season 2 generally lacked. The animation for season 2 also noticeably dipped in quality
Apr 25, 2023 7:49 AM
Jun 2021
I watch a lot of anime together, so a lot of the time I don't even notice if im on another season or not.
Apr 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Jan 2019
Re:Zero is not a repetitive series even though there is time loop which also explains how it's unique and masterpiece.

Every season & arcs of Re:Zero has different themes. This is same for Season 1 and Season 2 and will be same for Season 3 & 4. I think most people favorite will be Season 3 when it's released, it has content which majority of the anime community likes the most I expect something like 9.1+ rating for Season 3 if it adapted correctly unlike first two seasons.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Apr 25, 2023 10:21 AM

Jan 2019
GurschachX said:
Season 2 DRAAAAAGGED so much it wasn't even funny. There was like 3 love confessions, 5 traumatic pasts to overcome, 20 flashback backstories to analyze, and by the end of it the entire linear story had only explored one new location. Had there been less talking and more showing, it could've maybe been executed well in 13 episodes, but the insane amount of Wachowskis-esque dialogue made me think I was spending more time reading season 2 than watching it.

Season 1 for me.
This is because you are not a Re:Zero fan, Season 2 didn't dragged anything it's the opposite it cuts too much when it should be at least 5-10 episodes longer.

You are saying Season 1 but you rated Season 1 7/10 instead 10/10. If you would have rated Season 1 10/10 then you may have point but you didn't, since you are not Re:Zero fan and only here for torture porn, some action.

I have theory, only people who like Season 1 more is not really a Re:Zero fan but casual watcher who don't care characters, world, lore or any stuff and only here for some action, torture drama and stuff.

Season 1 is a masterpiece because Season 2 explains how it's flawless and has genius written plot, depth, lore which more explained in Season 2. Without Season 2 explanations, Season 1 as standalone has many holes. But in the reality Re:Zero has no holes when you count all of the story. 

Apr 25, 2023 3:06 PM

Apr 2020
Okeanix said:
GurschachX said:

Season 1 for me.
This is because you are not a Re:Zero fan, Season 2 didn't dragged anything it's the opposite it cuts too much when it should be at least 5-10 episodes longer.

You are saying Season 1 but you rated Season 1 7/10 instead 10/10. If you would have rated Season 1 10/10 then you may have point but you didn't, since you are not Re:Zero fan and only here for torture porn, some action.

I have theory, only people who like Season 1 more is not really a Re:Zero fan but casual watcher who don't care characters, world, lore or any stuff and only here for some action, torture drama and stuff.

Season 1 is a masterpiece because Season 2 explains how it's flawless and has genius written plot, depth, lore which more explained in Season 2. Without Season 2 explanations, Season 1 as standalone has many holes. But in the reality Re:Zero has no holes when you count all of the story. 

Sounds to me like you're trying to gatekeep Re:Zero from "casual watchers" like there's something wrong with watching it casually. If anything, you accentuated why season 1 has a lot more going for it than season 2. Of course anyone who's a huge fan of Re:Zero will happily watch as much content on it as they possibly can, OVAs, movies, and break time shorts included. But if season 1 can be enjoyed by both casuals and diehards alike, doesn't that mean it's kinda... y'know... better?
Apr 25, 2023 5:12 PM
i like re zero

Oct 2021
I think my anime only self sees them as equal, but looking at it with context of future arcs I think I like season 2 slight more, as it slots in better as a development season preluding the next arc than just as the temporary finale that it is at the moment
Apr 25, 2023 5:13 PM

Jan 2019
GurschachX said:
Okeanix said:

Sounds to me like you're trying to gatekeep Re:Zero from "casual watchers" like there's something wrong with watching it casually. If anything, you accentuated why season 1 has a lot more going for it than season 2. Of course anyone who's a huge fan of Re:Zero will happily watch as much content on it as they possibly can, OVAs, movies, and break time shorts included. But if season 1 can be enjoyed by both casuals and diehards alike, doesn't that mean it's kinda... y'know... better?
Just because Season 1 has more appeal to casuals & normies doesn't mean it is better. Re:Zero was always anti-normie series even Season 1 was hated by many people back in that day.

If Re:Zero was shounen like Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen you may had point but I'm not gatekeeping Re:Zero from casual watchers, Re:Zero itself is designed to gatekeep from casuals. It is seinen dark fantasy series with rich lore, characterization, depth, details and stuff. It was never meant to be for casuals, it is for hardcore fans who analyze every scene, dialogue even voice acting details.

Apr 25, 2023 5:54 PM

Apr 2020
Okeanix said:
GurschachX said:

Just because Season 1 has more appeal to casuals & normies doesn't mean it is better. Re:Zero was always anti-normie series even Season 1 was hated by many people back in that day.

If Re:Zero was shounen like Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen you may had point but I'm not gatekeeping Re:Zero from casual watchers, Re:Zero itself is designed to gatekeep from casuals. It is seinen dark fantasy series with rich lore, characterization, depth, details and stuff. It was never meant to be for casuals, it is for hardcore fans who analyze every scene, dialogue even voice acting details.

Yeah, I'm afraid your logic really doesn't track. Re:Zero is one of the most popular anime to come out of the 2010's, and the fandom around Rem alone is extremely massive. That's not what anyone would call an anime that "gatekeeps" itself from casuals and normies. If you wanna talk about the niche artsy stuff out there, try Serial Experiments Lain, Ergo Proxy, Texhnolyze, and From the New World if you really wanna watch something for gatekeepers (especially that last one if your thing is fantasy). All of which are still fairly popular and have strong followings, but nowhere near as massively popular as Re:Zero is.

That's cool that you like Re:Zero as much as you do though, power to you. I feel the same way about Attack on Titan as you do about Re:Zero, except I wouldn't have any desire to defend its "honor" if you came out saying you don't think it's very good. That would be your subjective opinion.
Apr 26, 2023 2:35 AM

Jan 2019
@GurschachX
It is not subjective, Attack on Titan is inferior to Re:Zero in every aspect except animation, pretty much in every category from writing to characters to lore to details Re:Zero stomps Attack on Titan any day, any hour. Attack on Titan is shounen jump manga, Re:Zero is seinen dark fantasy novel with 30+ Volumes.

Re:Zero is popular because it has high quality production, high entertainment values and new breath to any anime between 2012-2016, closest thing you can find to Re:Zero that years was Steins;Gate which not really similar but also released 5 years ago then Higurashi When They Cry which released 10 years ago.

Rem indeed boosted popularity of Re:Zero a lot but that doesn't make Re:Zero normie anime or something, Re:Zero is the most complex and rich detail anime you can watch currently, i don't think any other series even has half depth of Re:Zero.
OkeanixApr 26, 2023 2:44 AM

Apr 26, 2023 3:55 AM
Feb 2023
Okeanix said:
@GurschachX
It is not subjective, Attack on Titan is inferior to Re:Zero in every aspect except animation, pretty much in every category from writing to characters to lore to details Re:Zero stomps Attack on Titan any day, any hour. Attack on Titan is shounen jump manga, Re:Zero is seinen dark fantasy novel with 30+ Volumes.

Re:Zero is popular because it has high quality production, high entertainment values and new breath to any anime between 2012-2016, closest thing you can find to Re:Zero that years was Steins;Gate which not really similar but also released 5 years ago then Higurashi When They Cry which released 10 years ago.

Rem indeed boosted popularity of Re:Zero a lot but that doesn't make Re:Zero normie anime or something, Re:Zero is the most complex and rich detail anime you can watch currently, i don't think any other series even has half depth of Re:Zero.

I didn't create this forum for fights but for different opinions with respect so that's enough of this discussion ok
Apr 27, 2023 5:25 PM
Jun 2022
god i can’t choose! season 1 is full of great moments and is paced wonderfully, but season 2 has the most hard hitting moments for me (i’m looking at you, witch trials) although it’s largely dragged out. they’re both seasons of my favorite anime, with flaws and gems within the two of them making them worth my time equally.

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

May 3, 2023 11:03 AM

Apr 2015
Bard_Eren said:
The first season. The buildup and many of the events transpired were both more emotional and breathtaking, (ahem, ahem ep 15 was something entirely else...)
That doesn't mean season 2 was bad in any way, I simply enjoyed the first season's more dramatic approach.

Episode 15 was easily one of the worst though.
May 3, 2023 11:19 AM
Feb 2023
ShadowUnown said:
Bard_Eren said:

You are not obliged to like the show, but leave this forum for those who like it, use your time with the show you like, not wasting time being boring about what you didn't like
May 3, 2023 11:24 AM

Jun 2021
ShadowUnown said:
Bard_Eren said:

It's fine if you didn't like it, yet majority disagrees with you, it was one hell of an episode.
Direction, art, style, soundtrack it nailed them all
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
May 3, 2023 12:32 PM

Apr 2015
offjv said:
ShadowUnown said:

You are not obliged to like the show, but leave this forum for those who like it, use your time with the show you like, not wasting time being boring about what you didn't like

"Não quero ouvir opiniões que não batem com as minhas, deixe o fórum só pra opiniões que são como as minhas."

The only thing I remember about ReZero Ep15 is that I was laughing and cringing the whole time at how inconsistent and forced everything was.
May 3, 2023 12:50 PM
Feb 2023
ShadowUnown said:
offjv said:

"Não quero ouvir opiniões que não batem com as minhas, deixe o fórum só pra opiniões que são como as minhas."

The only thing I remember about ReZero Ep15 is that I was laughing and cringing the whole time at how inconsistent and forced everything was.

Speak english in this forum, not portuguese

I didn't say that you should withdraw or that you need to have the same opinion as others, what I said is that I don't see the point in coming here to post a hater comment with an anime that you don't like, focus your time and your comments to the animes you like instead of acting like a child talking bad about what you don't like
castle2001May 3, 2023 7:00 PM
May 3, 2023 1:11 PM

Sep 2022
I definitely liked season 1 way better than season 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Did you like part 1 or part 2 of season 2 better?

castle2001 - May 26

18 by FilipPaul »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2021

278 by D-A-W »»
May 20, 9:00 PM

» Rem have become most favourite anime female character!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZXEAN - Jan 29, 2021

298 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
May 16, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 10, 2021

534 by ymirstear »»
May 10, 4:29 PM

» am i the only one who thinks re:zero season 2 is just kinda okay? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shmoomp - Jan 27, 2021

411 by AboutFollower03 »»
Apr 18, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.