Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 21, 2023 9:15 AM
Feb 2015
MineFord_gurme said:
For me, Stein's Gate on the second place, after Link Click. Both are amazing projects

Hadn’t heard of Link Click, but now I’m definitely watching it. Thanks for the recommendation!
Apr 21, 2023 9:35 AM
Nov 2022
Counteru said:
RopeBuny said:

Biased? I don’t think great impact of emotion every comrade alongside you felt is being biased.
Oh I was mostly joking. Just meant I really really love the show. I guess you can't really be biased about something subjective like this lol

TipShip95 said:

- Suzuku
I love her.
and everyone else on the show
Too-too-roo!
 Yeah Suzuha is my fave! but all the characters are great. Everyone is just so likeable

Suzuha is based ngl.
Apr 21, 2023 12:07 PM
May 2021
Sixtynineclock said:
TipShip95 said:

- Suzuku
I love her.
and everyone else on the show
Too-too-roo!

it's Suzuha God damm it

Damn you Christina!
Apr 21, 2023 12:36 PM
Sep 2022
sl4dd3r said:
MineFord_gurme said:
For me, Stein's Gate on the second place, after Link Click. Both are amazing projects

Hadn’t heard of Link Click, but now I’m definitely watching it. Thanks for the recommendation!

You're welcome mate
Apr 22, 2023 8:36 PM

Jan 2021
Not the GOAT but the greatest sci-fi of all time.
🎃 Main Candies:
🎃 Bonus Candies:
Apr 23, 2023 3:46 AM

Oct 2019
its certainly my favorite.

that said...

in terms of anime, i do think that some stuff match its quality or come close to it.

not including stand out arcs i think:

monster, made in abyss, mob psycho 100, vinland saga, sonny boy, and perfect blue match it or are close to matching it.

and i would not mind someone saying these are better than it.

and outside of anime, breaking bad, black sails, bojack horseman and arcane are also things i would put next to it.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Apr 23, 2023 9:47 AM
Oct 2022
Yeah, Steins Gate is definitely the GOAT imo!! EL PSY KONGROO!!
Apr 26, 2023 1:29 AM
Jul 2022
SakuGOD99 said:
In my opinion, idt that it is any anime that reach the lvl of steins gate

Yeah it's masterpiece in it's own lvl
Apr 27, 2023 12:51 AM
Jul 2020
VenusErebus said:
Yep, Steins;Gate is the GOAT.
Especially the visual novel, I consider it to be even better than the anime. Such an emotional rollercoaster. Can't wait to explore more Steins;Gate content in the supposed sequel in the works.
I cannot find any information of it tho? Is it real? Still make me wonder if they could think of anything that can top this masterpiece.
May 3, 2023 3:29 AM
Jul 2022
I don't believe that there is a truly best show of all time. as everything is subjective but I do think steins gate does what it wants to do perfectly. so if someone says it is the best I wouldn't argue, personally I think it definitely deserves top 5 and in my opinion it's one of the best if not the best.
May 4, 2023 8:12 AM

May 2016
VenusErebus said:
Especially the visual novel, I consider it to be even better than the anime. Such an emotional rollercoaster. Can't wait to explore more Steins;Gate content in the supposed sequel in the works.

Keep in mind that it would probably require the knowledge of the rest of SciADV
-
May 4, 2023 11:49 AM
Sep 2020
It’s not revolutionary but definitely top 20
May 4, 2023 12:52 PM
Sep 2021
DiomarBrasindo said:
SakuGOD99 said:
In my opinion, idt that it is any anime that reach the lvl of steins gate

Not better than part 4 diamond is unbreakable the inspiration

bruh that part was the worst part in Jjba💀
May 4, 2023 12:56 PM
Sep 2021
how da fuk ya all are forgetting AOT💀Dont get me wrong,S;G is my most fav anime. but come on,AOT is better than it,if anything comes close to AOT,then It is steins gate. but steins gate indeed is GOATed
May 5, 2023 11:11 PM

Jul 2015
The steins gate anime isn't even the best version of steins gate, let alone the best anime
May 6, 2023 12:06 AM

Aug 2020
Even including animated movies, Steins Gate nails time traveling the best so yea sure. GOATed.
Keep scrolling
May 6, 2023 10:08 AM
Oct 2022
IamSajid said:
how da fuk ya all are forgetting AOT💀Dont get me wrong,S;G is my most fav anime. but come on,AOT is better than it,if anything comes close to AOT,then It is steins gate. but steins gate indeed is GOATed

Ist Geschmackssache ich finde die Meisterwerke wie Aot, Monster oder Hunter x Hunter nehmen sich nicht viel. Meine persönliche Nummer 1 ist Hunter x Hunter Steins Gate ist aber save Top 10 Anime.
May 6, 2023 10:29 AM

Nov 2015
1nilla said:
VenusErebus said:
I cannot find any information of it tho? Is it real? Still make me wonder if they could think of anything that can top this masterpiece.
Kind of. It is a real project, but it's not really a full-on sequel like it was worded in the original comment. From what the creators said, it's more of a thematic sequel, following the same themes and using the same mechanics, but with a new cast of characters and setting (though probably still somewhere in or near Akihabara). We also haven't heard anything about it since late 2020 (when it was first announced), so it's probably still in early development (we don't even have the full title yet).

As for whether they can think of something that can top Steins;Gate, I'd say they've arguably done that already. Steins;Gate is part of a multimedia series (primarily focused on Visual Novels) called Science Adventure, and most fans of the series would agree that all of the main entries of the series (Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes, Chaos;Child) are of similar quality. There's no real consensus in the fanbase about which one is the best one. They all have different qualities and encompass entirely different subject matters (the Chaos; games are murder mystery thrillers, Robotics;Notes is closer to a slice-of-life + drama), but they all have the same flare of conspiracy running underneath everything.

That's not to say that they definitely surpassed Steins;Gate - again, there's no real consensus in the fanbase, and there's plenty of people who still think Steins;Gate tops all the other three - but these other stories are definitely at least close in writing quality and I'm sure that you'd enjoy at least some of them if you liked Steins;Gate that much (just don't expect them to be Steins;Gate 2, 3 and 4, again, they are their own stories about different subjects and tackling different themes). Also, they are somewhat gatekept behind the Visual Novels, since the anime adaptations for them range from mediocre to plainly awful, so if you're not into VNs you're also sort of out of luck there.
May 7, 2023 9:54 AM

Mar 2020
YES

(15 caracters)
check out odd taxi
May 17, 2023 4:11 PM

Oct 2019
oyabuntaro said:
The steins gate anime isn't even the best version of steins gate, let alone the best anime

the anime is so much better than the vn like its not even close. i don't get why anyone would say other wise.
Also available at:

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 18, 2023 2:15 PM

May 2016
Apolygon2 said:
oyabuntaro said:

the anime is so much better than the vn like its not even close. i don't get why anyone would say other wise.

How can be something better if it cut important content and disrespectful to the source material from a character development point of view?
-
May 18, 2023 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
It's not THE goat, but it is definitely one of the goats

The TRUE goat is One Piece
May 18, 2023 4:09 PM

Oct 2019
SciADV_Maniac said:
Apolygon2 said:

How can be something better if it cut important content and disrespectful to the source material from a character development point of view?

I don't think any of the cut content was really that important, and I have no idea what you mean by your second point. the included character arcs are pretty much 1 to 1. nothing was changed about that.

the reason I consider better:

while some good stuff were cut, most of the things that were cut out just result in far better pacing. there is so much fluff in the original that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and all of it was dealt with stunningly. 

the VN's soundtrack is smaller than the anime, despite the fact that it's much longer. so it ends cycling through tracks over and over and over again, even for some of the important tracks. 

the VN has barely any, I forgot what they're actually called but, "special" shots. you know when it's not just the characters and its an actual picture. which, isn't bad on it's own terms.

but then you look at the original steins;gate being one of the most well directed anime ever made, and the truth of the matter is that steins;gate is far more well made anime by anime standards, compared to how well made the vn is by vn standards. 

in terms of presentation the anime is basically perfect, there are arguments to be made for the story, I disagree with them, but I consider them valid, but it terms of presentation, the anime is by far the better way to experience the story.

and I am not even considering how stupidly badly designed is the way you're suppose to get the true ending in the vn from a gameplay stand point. looking it up is a near necessity.

but let's ignore that, and let's talk about the story.

I can talk about the fact that you can feel okabe's emotions through his facial expressions hits a lot harder than reading his mind, but that's just an advantage an anime has to the vn. which I do consider personally, but I see why one wouldn't.

but the main thing that bothers me about that is how stupid okabe seems in the vn in comparison to the anime.

and I totally get why, for the sake of keeping up tension and letting the audience follow at their own pace and other things along those lines, you some random obvious text. things like being like "why did that happen" when it is extremely obvious why that happened. and the okabe of the vn just seems so dense in so many ways. the mayuri messages, where just infuriating to read.

in the anime, mayuri's feelings are actually kept hidden in the original. you don't really know if she feels romantically about him, or just admires him... until 0 but that's a whole other thing.

and because it is actually hidden, okabe doesn't seem like the most dense son of a gun to exist for not noticing it.

this is just the biggest example. but so many things, mostly related to okabe's thoughts make him seem a lot more dumb than he is depicted to be in the anime.

which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I for one think it's definitely worse.

as I said earlier, a lot of fluff was cut from the vn. but a lot of the things that got cut, where stuff that I straight up disliked.

the worst part of the vn was by far the start of farris's plot line. that whole card game gang trying to attack her thing is so god damn stupid. I was baffled by how dumb that whole plot line was in the vn. and I was so glad they cut 90% of it. 

that one thing alone adds a big point to the anime for me, since they cut the vast majority of what I consider to be the worst part of the story.

I'm also glad the nae thing was cut. it felt way too random for me, and was a complete tonal whiplash. like steins;gate, specially in the original always felt fairly grounded, and a yandere loli from the future felt really off. I get some people like it, but I thought it didn't mish mash well, so I'm also glad that was cut.

the other endings.... I didn't really care that much about....

I will say that the suzuha ending would have been super cool, but other than that....

the ruka and farris one where exactly what you would except. they weren't bad at all, in fact they are pretty good, but nothing you wouldn't guess just by hearing "ruka ending, or farris ending"

mayuri's I dislike, because it creates a giant plot hole, and that plot hole is, why is WW3 not a thing? 

there are a lot more nit picks, but these are the main stuff.

oh one last thing.

and this last one is purely personal.

I adore both the english and japanese cast of steins;gate. I might even say I slightly prefer the dub. so having the option is a giant plus for me.

so if I had to rate them:

the vn is an 8/10, and the anime is my favorite anime, so it's an extremely solid 10/10.

I haven't played that many vns, but if we count 13 sentinals as a visual novel, that's a far better sci-fi vn than the steins;gate visual novel.
Also available at:

May 18, 2023 9:21 PM
Mar 2022
yes it is (character limit)
May 18, 2023 11:09 PM

May 2016
Apolygon2 said:
SciADV_Maniac said:

I don't think any of the cut content was really that important, and I have no idea what you mean by your second point. the included character arcs are pretty much 1 to 1. nothing was changed about that.

while some good stuff were cut, most of the things that were cut out just result in far better pacing. there is so much fluff in the original that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and all of it was dealt with stunningly. 

the VN's soundtrack is smaller than the anime, despite the fact that it's much longer. so it ends cycling through tracks over and over and over again, even for some of the important tracks. 

the VN has barely any, I forgot what they're actually called but, "special" shots. you know when it's not just the characters and its an actual picture. which, isn't bad on it's own terms.

but then you look at the original steins;gate being one of the most well directed anime ever made, and the truth of the matter is that steins;gate is far more well made anime by anime standards, compared to how well made the vn is by vn standards. 

in terms of presentation the anime is basically perfect, there are arguments to be made for the story, I disagree with them, but I consider them valid, but it terms of presentation, the anime is by far the better way to experience the story.

and I am not even considering how stupidly badly designed is the way you're suppose to get the true ending in the vn from a gameplay stand point. looking it up is a near necessity.

I can talk about the fact that you can feel okabe's emotions through his facial expressions hits a lot harder than reading his mind, but that's just an advantage an anime has to the vn. which I do consider personally, but I see why one wouldn't.

but the main thing that bothers me about that is how stupid okabe seems in the vn in comparison to the anime.

and I totally get why, for the sake of keeping up tension and letting the audience follow at their own pace and other things along those lines, you some random obvious text. things like being like "why did that happen" when it is extremely obvious why that happened. and the okabe of the vn just seems so dense in so many ways. the mayuri messages, where just infuriating to read.

in the anime, mayuri's feelings are actually kept hidden in the original. you don't really know if she feels romantically about him, or just admires him... until 0 but that's a whole other thing.

and because it is actually hidden, okabe doesn't seem like the most dense son of a gun to exist for not noticing it.

this is just the biggest example. but so many things, mostly related to okabe's thoughts make him seem a lot more dumb than he is depicted to be in the anime.

as I said earlier, a lot of fluff was cut from the vn. but a lot of the things that got cut, where stuff that I straight up disliked.

the worst part of the vn was by far the start of farris's plot line. that whole card game gang trying to attack her thing is so god damn stupid. I was baffled by how dumb that whole plot line was in the vn. and I was so glad they cut 90% of it. 

that one thing alone adds a big point to the anime for me, since they cut the vast majority of what I consider to be the worst part of the story.

I'm also glad the nae thing was cut. it felt way too random for me, and was a complete tonal whiplash. like steins;gate, specially in the original always felt fairly grounded, and a yandere loli from the future felt really off. I get some people like it, but I thought it didn't mish mash well, so I'm also glad that was cut.

I will say that the suzuha ending would have been super cool, but other than that....

the ruka and farris one where exactly what you would except. they weren't bad at all, in fact they are pretty good, but nothing you wouldn't guess just by hearing "ruka ending, or farris ending"

mayuri's I dislike, because it creates a giant plot hole, and that plot hole is, why is WW3 not a thing? 

oh one last thing.

I adore both the english and japanese cast of steins;gate. I might even say I slightly prefer the dub. so having the option is a giant plus for me.

the vn is an 8/10, and the anime is my favorite anime, so it's an extremely solid 10/10.

I haven't played that many vns, but if we count 13 sentinals as a visual novel, that's a far better sci-fi vn than the steins;gate visual novel.

1. The anime removed literally every single important bit which ties Steins;Gate to SciADV. As a SciADV fan knowing how these VNs are well connected telling an overarching story, this is not really good.
2. The anime removed literally the best scene of the game, when Okabe breaks down mentally after he finally returns back to Beta
3. The anime removes explanations, and sometimes adds its own, which introduces plotholes
4. By being disrespectful to the source material, I meant Mr. Braun, whose characterization is butchered by the anime. And given existing side materials like Braunian Motion manga, what we see in the anime about him doesn't make sense and completely out of character
-
May 18, 2023 11:17 PM

Oct 2019
SciADV_Maniac said:
Apolygon2 said:

oh one last thing.

1. The anime removed literally every single important bit which ties Steins;Gate to SciADV. As a SciADV fan knowing how these VNs are well connected telling an overarching story, this is not really good.
2. The anime removed literally the best scene of the game, when Okabe breaks down mentally after he finally returns back to Beta
3. The anime removes explanations, and sometimes adds its own, which introduces plotholes
4. By being disrespectful to the source material, I meant Mr. Braun, whose characterization is butchered by the anime. And given existing side materials like Braunian Motion manga, what we see in the anime about him doesn't make sense and completely out of character

non of these except point 2 and maybe 3 actually affect the quality though.

and i'm pushing it with those. i don't know any new plot holes added, and okabe already has a few amazing mental break down scenes. even if the best one was cut out, all the other ones in the anime hit way harder than they did in the vn, so it more than makes up for it.

point 1 and 4 only affect outside content. sg can be a stand alone story. just because the vn was a part of a bigger thing, it doesn't mean the anime is worse for not being that.

but even if agreed with all these complaints fully, i would still think the anime gains a lot more than it looses because of all those reasons i mentioned.
Also available at:

May 18, 2023 11:59 PM

May 2023
close, as it's pretty much one of the best if not the best time-travel story of all time. S;G is one of the cases where the story is practically perfect with little to nothing to complain about but there are anime/shows I find more intriguing than S;G
May 19, 2023 12:13 AM

May 2016
Apolygon2 said:
SciADV_Maniac said:

non of these except point 2 and maybe 3 actually affect the quality though.

and i'm pushing it with those. i don't know any new plot holes added, and okabe already has a few amazing mental break down scenes. even if the best one was cut out, all the other ones in the anime hit way harder than they did in the vn, so it more than makes up for it.

point 1 and 4 only affect outside content. sg can be a stand alone story. just because the vn was a part of a bigger thing, it doesn't mean the anime is worse for not being that.

but even if agreed with all these complaints fully, i would still think the anime gains a lot more than it looses because of all those reasons i mentioned.

No, Steins;Gate is not a standalone story, it can't stand on its own feet (many stuff is not explained properly like convergence and reading steiner). The rest of SciADV isn't really "outside" content. Chaos;Head Noah has stuff which completely recontextualizes Steins;Gate
-
May 19, 2023 12:54 AM

Oct 2019
SciADV_Maniac said:
No, Steins;Gate is not a standalone story, it can't stand on its own feet (many stuff is not explained properly like convergence and reading steiner). The rest of SciADV isn't really "outside" content. Chaos;Head Noah has stuff which completely recontextualizes Steins;Gate
I didn't say it's standalone, I said it can easily be stand alone.

yes obviously I know it's part if sciadv, and it would be more fleshed out with the context of some of the other entries.

but it is undeniable that it can stand on it's own. most of the people who love and adore steins;gate don't even know there is more to it. and nothing in the show feels "unexplained" enough to make a viewer think they are missing something. 

it is outside content. even steins;gate 0 isn't necessary. it's a nice addition. but the original isn't exactly an incomplete story without it. 0 adds to it, and recontextualizes it, and explains it more, but the story is still "complete" without it.
Also available at:

May 19, 2023 3:03 AM

May 2016
Apolygon2 said:
SciADV_Maniac said:
I didn't say it's standalone, I said it can easily be stand alone.

yes obviously I know it's part if sciadv, and it would be more fleshed out with the context of some of the other entries.

but it is undeniable that it can stand on it's own. most of the people who love and adore steins;gate don't even know there is more to it. and nothing in the show feels "unexplained" enough to make a viewer think they are missing something. 

it is outside content. even steins;gate 0 isn't necessary. it's a nice addition. but the original isn't exactly an incomplete story without it. 0 adds to it, and recontextualizes it, and explains it more, but the story is still "complete" without it.

Most people doesn't really think about how the mechanics in this story make sense, but plenty of people do and they find inconsistencies. Like how Reading Steiner and convergence works totally random many times with no set of rules behind them.
-
May 19, 2023 4:31 AM

Oct 2019
SciADV_Maniac said:
Most people doesn't really think about how the mechanics in this story make sense, but plenty of people do and they find inconsistencies. Like how Reading Steiner and convergence works totally random many times with no set of rules behind them.
I just don't agree, it works.

reading steiner applies when the timeline shifts, that's it.

maybe there is more to it, but that's basically all you need to know for the plot of the original.

but even if there are issues, they are unnoticeable enough to barely be a nit pick. I've seen the show 4 times, and played the vn, reading steiner is pretty damn well explained for what it needs to be.

even if it has issues, it barely has an affect on the plot. and again, I don't even think there are issues.

I'm just saying I would disagree even if I agreed with all your complaints. these are barely nit picks.
Also available at:

May 19, 2023 6:07 AM

May 2016
Apolygon2 said:
SciADV_Maniac said:
I just don't agree, it works.

reading steiner applies when the timeline shifts, that's it.

maybe there is more to it, but that's basically all you need to know for the plot of the original.

but even if there are issues, they are unnoticeable enough to barely be a nit pick. I've seen the show 4 times, and played the vn, reading steiner is pretty damn well explained for what it needs to be.

even if it has issues, it barely has an affect on the plot. and again, I don't even think there are issues.

I'm just saying I would disagree even if I agreed with all your complaints. these are barely nit picks.

There were plenty of times when the worldline changed, but Reading Steiner didn't activated. It can be explained by that the shift wasn't "big enough", but "big enough" is pretty subjective. And sometimes the change was pretty "big enough" imho, yet there was no reading steiner. Maybe God is a subjective being? :) I'll find out when I close the loop and hack into God :)

Convergence is also random, basically the writer decides what's convergence and what's not. There are no rules specifying what makes an event convergence.

And these are having pretty big effects on the plot as these 2 key mechanics in the entire story.
-
May 19, 2023 3:59 PM

Oct 2019
SciADV_Maniac said:
There were plenty of times when the worldline changed, but Reading Steiner didn't activated. It can be explained by that the shift wasn't "big enough", but "big enough" is pretty subjective. And sometimes the change was pretty "big enough" imho, yet there was no reading steiner. Maybe God is a subjective being? :) I'll find out when I close the loop and hack into God :)

Convergence is also random, basically the writer decides what's convergence and what's not. There are no rules specifying what makes an event convergence.

And these are having pretty big effects on the plot as these 2 key mechanics in the entire story.
time travel is not exactly real.

yes big enough is subjective, yes what is convergence and what is not does feel random, but it doesn't matter.

there are certain things that a story tells you and you just except as the truth. it's nice to get an explanation later on, but it doesn't really matter. 

it's kinda like okabe's reading steiner. I don't think in any entry is explained exactly what makes okabe have a different kind of reading steiner than everyone else. the show just gives a possible answer (the sickness) and says nothing else. and that's fine. you just except it.

again, getting the answer would be cool, but it's not necessary in the slightest. 
Also available at:

May 19, 2023 5:10 PM
Nov 2016
I also prefer the anime over the VN but it's not because the VN is bad or anything, both are excellent and I loved them, I just prefer the anime because I'm not a VN type of guy.

I do have nitpicks about the anime of Steins;Gate though but it's not the ones you guys are describing with plot inconsistency or Reading Steiner not working properly or working randomly or whatever, my nitpicks are different, for example, I didn't like how Faris accepted easily that they had a working "Time Machine" and believed that sending a message to the past would change the future, it was around episode 9, that didn't make any sense, it would have been better if Faris saw the experiment they made with the Gel Banana first since it would give her a lot of reason to believe they are doing some time traveling shenanigans but the way the anime handled this was simply not believable, I believe this same issue happened in the VN too, I don't remember much about it since I haven't played the VN in years.

So yeah, I can find more nitpicks like this in the anime in other episodes as well, but even with those nitpicks, plot inconsistency, or the Reading Steiner or convergence working randomly or whatever, I still freaking love Steins;Gate, man, I usually forgive these types of nitpicks or issues if I love the things I'm watching or playing.
May 19, 2023 9:10 PM

May 2016
Apolygon2 said:
SciADV_Maniac said:

time travel is not exactly real.

yes big enough is subjective, yes what is convergence and what is not does feel random, but it doesn't matter.

there are certain things that a story tells you and you just except as the truth. it's nice to get an explanation later on, but it doesn't really matter. 

it's kinda like okabe's reading steiner. I don't think in any entry is explained exactly what makes okabe have a different kind of reading steiner than everyone else. the show just gives a possible answer (the sickness) and says nothing else. and that's fine. you just except it.

again, getting the answer would be cool, but it's not necessary in the slightest. 

Well, if you are ok with that, fine. I'm definitely not seeing that way after how they invested much more thought into other entries (C;H, C;C, R;N). They were just lazy to do the same for S;G and that's pretty sad
-
May 20, 2023 2:09 AM

Dec 2021
Another Overrated Mid-shit

FMAB and HxH's lost brother
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

809 by Agathusian »»
Today, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1832 by ichigoramen123 »»
Today, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

487 by Agathusian »»
Jun 8, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 19, 2011

456 by Agathusian »»
Jun 6, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 5, 2011

460 by Agathusian »»
Jun 6, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.