Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 28, 2023 6:02 AM
Sep 2021
actually, nvm I just realised you are probably trolling. or realised you are an idiot so lied about not being up to date. you literally said you hate the guy with every new ep that comes out so idk what you are smoking bud
Feb 28, 2023 6:24 AM
Jun 2020
Fenyy said:
Maruseru93 said:
to be honest i didnt even watched a Single Episode of this anime i just saw this as a 30 sec clip in YouTube and i needed to let off some steam otherwise there would be a violent hurricane inside me right now

Jesus christ that's even worse 🤣🤣🤣 you don't even know what the hell the anime is about. You are getting annoyed at a 30 second clip on an anime you have no knowledge on and think it's okay to complain about it to the community that watches it? My god man why? just why?
How can you get mad at something when you have literally NO knowledge of the characters or the story or literally anything to do with the anime for that matter..
Either you are trolling or you have some issues no offence..
i know the plot and watched enough clips on YouTube to say this story is hell boring and dont makes Sense at all
Feb 28, 2023 6:44 AM
May 2020
this guy is just so jealous that the quiet kid in an anime got a gf before him.
Feb 28, 2023 6:49 AM
Sep 2021
1: You literally are watching an anime you find boring and don’t like so why are you still watching it? Even if it’s just clips

2: You hate the characters the more episode you watch, your words not mine. So either stop lying or actually use your words properly. Also, idc how many clips you’ve watched. It’s literally impossible to get a full grasp of a series with out watching all the intricate details and full thing. You may think you know, but you have no idea in actual reality. You said it yourself, the story makes no sense at all.. well no shit if you’re watching random clips from random episodes rather than actually watching the show 😂😂😂

3: don’t comment on things you can’t even be bothered to watch and therefore think you have an understanding of how the anime is.
Feb 28, 2023 6:53 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Maruseru93 said:
i know the plot and watched enough clips on YouTube to say this story is hell boring and dont makes Sense at all
Oh dear, I didn't know it's possible for somebody to be this stu- I mean naive :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 28, 2023 6:56 AM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 25, 2023

359 by kazuto_kirito »»
Jun 14, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

212 by pascoal_ofc »»
May 27, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

190 by Anime__x__lover »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

130 by minnaslay127 »»
Apr 22, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

284 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 19, 7:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.