Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 27, 2023 2:38 PM
Jun 2020
Damn i find every new Episode more and more things to hate about this guy when they had cook class or whatever its called 2 of his classmates accidently tripped and mahiru nearly got burned and then amane was like :are you trying to kill my Personal ********

If i was Part of his class i would step up for those 2 and say to amane: dude they tripped shit happens ok? And just because you got yourself a smok hot girlfriend dont go ahead of yourself and try act like a gigachad in front of her you are just embarresing

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 27, 2023 2:45 PM
Apr 2022
I think everyone was just shocked because the quiet guy got up and yelled at people like he owned the place.
Feb 27, 2023 2:54 PM
Jun 2020
Echomatose said:
I think everyone was just shocked because the quiet guy got up and yelled at people like he owned the place.
guess that played a Part aswell but man i wish i had the ability to entre every anime i want i would own amane so hard
Feb 27, 2023 3:40 PM
Apr 2022
bro fr sounding like he's jealous of an anime character 😂😂😂
Feb 27, 2023 3:45 PM
Jun 2020
YadisBatman said:
bro fr sounding like he's jealous of an anime character 😂😂😂
Im mad because he was way to harsh to those 2
Feb 27, 2023 4:07 PM

Oct 2020
bro saying like getting burned is not an issue lol

Feb 27, 2023 4:08 PM
Jul 2022
I don't know what to say lmao
Feb 27, 2023 4:10 PM

May 2021
I just realised that you're jealous
Feb 27, 2023 4:11 PM
Jun 2020
zhennnc said:
i damn hot iron fell on my thigh when i was a kid compared to this its nothing and sure those 2 should apologize but not for fooling around because they didnt
Feb 27, 2023 4:12 PM
Jun 2020
sonu711 said:
I just realised that you're jealous
about what? (15 character limit)
Feb 27, 2023 4:15 PM

May 2015
His anger was justified, it wasn't only about Mahiru, there was another girl nearby and anyone else could get hurt for real. Maybe he said more than he should, the guys definitely didn't mean any harm on purpose but they were goofing around and it was right to get it to attention so the issue isn't repeated. It's better to be overprotective than suffer consequences due to carelessness.
Feb 27, 2023 4:21 PM
Jun 2020
Ten said:
His anger was justified, it wasn't only about Mahiru, there was another girl nearby and anyone else could get hurt for real. Maybe he said more than he should, the guys definitely didn't mean any harm on purpose but they were goofing around and it was right to get it to attention so the issue isn't repeated. It's better to be overprotective than suffer consequences due to carelessness.
they didnt goof around person 1 did take a step back Made person so accidently spill the hot soup and compared to a iron hot soup is nothing i should know it since i experience both myself
Feb 27, 2023 4:24 PM
Aug 2021
I don’t think it was that deep haha, I think it was just to show that Amane is becoming more outspoken and confident in speaking his mind now that he’s become closer with Mahiru. The dude playing with the pan was kind of being a shithead lol I feel like it was a pretty justified reaction.
Feb 27, 2023 4:28 PM
Feb 2021
Maruseru93 said:
Damn i find every new Episode more and more things to hate about this guy when they had cook class or whatever its called 2 of his classmates accidently tripped and mahiru nearly got burned and then amane was like :are you trying to kill my Personal ********

If i was Part of his class i would step up for those 2 and say to amane: dude they tripped shit happens ok? And just because you got yourself a smok hot girlfriend dont go ahead of yourself and try act like a gigachad in front of her you are just embarresing

this post is embarrassing bro, he was too much for his kind of character but the two dudes did mess up big time and could've injured someone
Feb 27, 2023 4:29 PM
Jun 2020
CorLeonis-_- said:
I don’t think it was that deep haha, I think it was just to show that Amane is becoming more outspoken and confident in speaking his mind now that he’s become closer with Mahiru. The dude playing with the pan was kind of being a shithead lol I feel like it was a pretty justified reaction.
he is just a bochi and should know his place in the class herachy
Feb 27, 2023 4:31 PM
Jun 2020
Pho__ said:
Maruseru93 said:

this post is embarrassing bro, he was too much for his kind of character but the two dudes did mess up big time and could've injured someone
First One of them was a girl which i would date rather than mahiru the fake angel and second it was not on purpose
Feb 27, 2023 4:47 PM
Jun 2021
I would have done the same thing at heat of the moment
Feb 27, 2023 4:52 PM
Jun 2020
shash_sama18 said:
and i would have trimmed you for that with my words
Feb 27, 2023 5:07 PM

Oct 2020
Maruseru93 said:
zhennnc said:
i damn hot iron fell on my thigh when i was a kid compared to this its nothing and sure those 2 should apologize but not for fooling around because they didnt
sure dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Feb 27, 2023 5:08 PM
Jun 2021
Maruseru93 said:
shash_sama18 said:
and i would have trimmed you for that with my words

Well that would have been much better than watching my close one getting hurt due to any incident

I don't mind listening short tempered guys cause they are the one who will come & apologise later (every single time XD) but their apology won't turn back any shit happening to a person who's prior to you. So yeah even if you do that, I wouldn't mind cause words are futile at the end of the day
Feb 27, 2023 5:12 PM
Apr 2022
Omfg this post is killing me, acting like you’d go up and defend the guys and not get weird looks from everyone.

They’re clearly in the wrong and you acting like this would only make you look weird. It’s not cool, and you wouldn’t steal the moment. It would be hilarious though.
Feb 27, 2023 5:43 PM
Oct 2018
This is the most absurd and hilarious thread I've seen in a while lmao
Feb 27, 2023 6:24 PM
Apr 2020
Maruseru93 said:

My life is doomed no way we got this kind of discussion rn fham it’s a anime have u not watched white album 2 that shit would make u wanna punch tf outta the mc this was chill and it showed a new persona of the mc
Feb 27, 2023 7:07 PM
Aug 2021
Only thing that has annoyed me is that it was very obvious the source material ended. Not saying its any worse now or anything but the jump was noticeable
Feb 27, 2023 7:45 PM
Mar 2022
Maruseru93 said:

Novel was better than anime although there are no changea in storyline but I watched up till episode 5 or so and then exams started but to be honest it needs work
Feb 27, 2023 8:34 PM
Feb 2023
Maruseru93 said:

no is was tottering right they should be more careful when your in a cooking if something happens even if it may be an accident (which it kind wasn’t) it could mean serious injury u have to be way more careful
Feb 27, 2023 9:52 PM

Dec 2020
this is why i love the mal forums, seeing the most ridiculous posts like this always gives me a good laugh
Feb 27, 2023 9:53 PM
May 2022
dude was fucking around causing the girl to trip and almost burn Mahiru. Amane didn't do anything wrong
Feb 27, 2023 10:22 PM
May 2022
I guess when people get burned, scarred or permanently injured as a result of two people messing around, we can just slap a shit happens sticker on it too then 😜?

peak MAL content
Feb 27, 2023 10:23 PM

Oct 2021
Echomatose said:

bro was about to pull the ak 47
yes.
Feb 27, 2023 10:47 PM
Dec 2022
one of the most hilarious thread I've ever seen lmaoo
Feb 27, 2023 11:12 PM
Apr 2018
Are you really trying to defend that guys stupidity which could have caused serious burns to two people? That dude literally was trying stupid antics with the pan trying to show off for no reason and almost caused a disaster. Not only shiina, Amane was also concerned for the other girls safety too. Sure his way of saying it might sound a little harsh but what he said wasnt far from the truth. You cant screw around when you are in a place with dangerous equipment and asked the guy to take responsibility.  
This shouldnt be even a discussion in the first place.  
Feb 27, 2023 11:47 PM
Aug 2017
😂😂😂😂
Feb 28, 2023 12:03 AM
Mar 2021
Maruseru93 said:

lmao bro triggered the entire community
Feb 28, 2023 12:14 AM
Jul 2020
i lost It when he said "wHaTcHu gONnA dU If U HUrT THe GiRLz"bruh It made renember my School days where i usually would be the guy playing with the pan,like him i just wanted to be happy and enjoy my youth days,thankful no one ever yelled at me like that...i feel bad for him
vitor03Feb 28, 2023 12:29 AM
Feb 28, 2023 1:07 AM

Oct 2021
Lmao, that scene was awful indeed. Guess it's finally time for the "power fantasy" aspect to hit.
Feb 28, 2023 1:18 AM
Sep 2021
loool I've seen some dumb posts but this is next level strange 🤣. if you get this mad about something so insignificant, you shouldn't be watching anime mate. this isn't the place for these kind of threads lol
Feb 28, 2023 1:20 AM

Mar 2009
So, the first thing to understand is that Amane knows a bit about first aid, we see that when he treats Mahiru's sprained ankle, and that means he'll know how to deal with burns. For hot liquids, the amount of damage dealt depends on the temperature of the liquid and how long it's in contact with the skin, so getting splashed on bare skin by, say, hot water is nowhere near as dangerous as getting splashed on your clothing by thick, hot soup as that would stick to your skin even more.

In this case, half a gallon of the stuff was heading straight for Mahiru's chest, and if it had landed then Amane would only have had one option - immediately and forcibly strip Mahiru to the waist. Even if it was to save her breasts from being permanently disfigured by scarring, I doubt their relationship could ever be the same after that. So I think the guy responsible got off very lightly.
Feb 28, 2023 2:19 AM
Jul 2017
Ain’t no way this is real LMAO I think you forgot the /s or something
Feb 28, 2023 3:17 AM
Oct 2022
MrResidentFox said:
this is why i love the mal forums, seeing the most ridiculous posts like this always gives me a good laugh

Makes me wonder how far these people were actually removed from social interaction. Because nothing less than them making up some crazy “social hierarchy” scale one their own and applying it to whatever they come across could explain this level of sheer outlandishness

As if they’ve gotten to the end of the “borderline school shooter typa whippersnapper” skill tree and reached enlightenment
Feb 28, 2023 3:56 AM

Apr 2020
Most “🤓” post I’ve ever read in my life. I went into this thinking someone just wanted to make a comment on how weird the cooking part was but found myself with even more cringe.
Feb 28, 2023 4:00 AM
Jun 2020
MrResidentFox said:
isnt Twitter or 4chan even better?

bitbyteyum said:
I guess when people get burned, scarred or permanently injured as a result of two people messing around, we can just slap a shit happens sticker on it too then 😜?

peak MAL content
well i got burned by a iron and hot soup in the past and there are no injurys left

AsuxAX said:
Echomatose said:

i was about to pull Uno reverse card

Kipo0007 said:
Are you really trying to defend that guys stupidity which could have caused serious burns to two people? That dude literally was trying stupid antics with the pan trying to show off for no reason and almost caused a disaster. Not only shiina, Amane was also concerned for the other girls safety too. Sure his way of saying it might sound a little harsh but what he said wasnt far from the truth. You cant screw around when you are in a place with dangerous equipment and asked the guy to take responsibility.  
what would you Do if the girls got hurt? Is he some kind of prince or what? Just because he got a hot chick doesnt give him the right to speak up

Fenyy said:
loool I've seen some dumb posts but this is next level strange 🤣. if you get this mad about something so insignificant, you shouldn't be watching anime mate. this isn't the place for these kind of threads lol
good that i avoid those anime those are marked by me as BAD anime anyway for example thats why i hate eminence in shadow aswell because there small scenes that triggers me but my dress up darling for examples has none

Feb 28, 2023 4:11 AM
May 2022
Maruseru93 said:
MrResidentFox said:

bitbyteyum said:

peak MAL content
well i got burned by a iron and hot soup in the past and there are no injurys left

AsuxAX said:

Kipo0007 said:
what would you Do if the girls got hurt? Is he some kind of prince or what? Just because he got a hot chick doesnt give him the right to speak up

Fenyy said:
good that i avoid those anime those are marked by me as BAD anime anyway for example thats why i hate eminence in shadow aswell because there small scenes that triggers me but my dress up darling for examples has none

🤡 can't tell if you're trolling or not
Feb 28, 2023 4:16 AM
Jun 2020
bitbyteyum said:
Maruseru93 said:

🤡 can't tell if you're trolling or not
im actually pretty honest there
Feb 28, 2023 4:26 AM
Apr 2018
lol so being concerned for someone or their safety and scolding someone for their stupid mistakes makes you a prince ?? Lmao What does having a hot chick have to do with it when  first of all that was not on the grounds for which he was reprimanding them and secondly he was saying it for both the girls? Its called being a decent human with empathy and common sense. If you dont raise your concern against these kind of behaviour/antics or ignore them its just enabling them in the end. Of course you woulld be allright with it  i suppose seeing your "perspective" on the situation.
Feb 28, 2023 4:44 AM
Jun 2020
Kipo0007 said:
lol so being concerned for someone or their safety and scolding someone for their stupid mistakes makes you a prince ?? Lmao What does having a hot chick have to do with it when  first of all that was not on the grounds for which he was reprimanding them and secondly he was saying it for both the girls? Its called being a decent human with empathy and common sense. If you dont raise your concern against these kind of behaviour/antics or ignore them its just enabling them in the end. Of course you woulld be allright with it  i suppose seeing your "perspective" on the situation.
what it does have to do with a hot chick? Well for example if you have a Talk with your boss for example and he load off all his stress in you do you think you can handle it? Well with a hot chick sure you hold because you think this then: oh well i will be nice and being his punching bag but only because i got a smoking hot girl smashing tonight

What i want to say with it is some people dare to do more when they possese something that gives then more confidents
Feb 28, 2023 5:32 AM
Apr 2022
Maruseru93 said:
Kipo0007 said:
what it does have to do with a hot chick? Well for example if you have a Talk with your boss for example and he load off all his stress in you do you think you can handle it? Well with a hot chick sure you hold because you think this then: oh well i will be nice and being his punching bag but only because i got a smoking hot girl smashing tonight

What i want to say with it is some people dare to do more when they possese something that gives then more confidents

That’s not even why he did it, I don’t get why you’re so dead-set on that
Feb 28, 2023 5:51 AM
Sep 2021
Maruseru93 said:
MrResidentFox said:

bitbyteyum said:

peak MAL content

AsuxAX said:

Kipo0007 said:

Fenyy said:

So let me get this straight, you avoid animes that you consider "bad", so you proceed to be upto date on an anime you consider bad, moan about a scene on a forum where people literally couldn't care less about your opinion and then say ah I avoid animes that are bad whilst saying every episode is getting worse and worse.. what planet are you on? just stop watching it then lol. stop complaining about insignificant things and follow through on your word by not watching animes you consider to be bad. Very strange mate. No one cares what you think, think what you want sure but jesus you are sensitive to the most insignificant things. no one wants to hear it.
Feb 28, 2023 5:57 AM
Jun 2020
Fenyy said:
Maruseru93 said:

So let me get this straight, you avoid animes that you consider "bad", so you proceed to be upto date on an anime you consider bad, moan about a scene on a forum where people literally couldn't care less about your opinion and then say ah I avoid animes that are bad whilst saying every episode is getting worse and worse.. what planet are you on? just stop watching it then lol. stop complaining about insignificant things and follow through on your word by not watching animes you consider to be bad. Very strange mate. No one cares what you think, think what you want sure but jesus you are sensitive to the most insignificant things. no one wants to hear it.
to be honest i didnt even watched a Single Episode of this anime i just saw this as a 30 sec clip in YouTube and i needed to let off some steam otherwise there would be a violent hurricane inside me right now
Feb 28, 2023 6:01 AM
Sep 2021
Maruseru93 said:
Fenyy said:

to be honest i didnt even watched a Single Episode of this anime i just saw this as a 30 sec clip in YouTube and i needed to let off some steam otherwise there would be a violent hurricane inside me right now

Jesus christ that's even worse 🤣🤣🤣 you don't even know what the hell the anime is about. You are getting annoyed at a 30 second clip on an anime you have no knowledge on and think it's okay to complain about it to the community that watches it? My god man why? just why?
How can you get mad at something when you have literally NO knowledge of the characters or the story or literally anything to do with the anime for that matter..
Either you are trolling or you have some issues no offence..
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The title of this anime is all wrong o.o

Revillo_Phoenix - Sep 5

7 by Satokun68 »»
Sep 16, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

295 by DragyG »»
Aug 31, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 25, 2023

362 by DirtMcGurt36 »»
Aug 26, 6:09 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

163 by hm_285 »»
Aug 6, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

168 by laurenk1 »»
Aug 3, 3:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.