Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 17, 2023 5:32 AM

Oct 2013
ZechTearz said:
Scavendgarr said:
I never want to be an authority of anime in the first place tho.
Yes you did. 
Scavendgarr said:
just because you watched every anime in the world, doesn't mean your judgement is more valid.
Yes it does.
>buzzword buzzword buzzword

Scavendgarr said:
By your logic, i must get shot thousands time to actually can come to conclusion that gun can do damage to my body.
By your logic, you must only watch 1 anime to come to the conclusion that all anime is bad.
Scavendgarr said:
Too bad people think if they watch more anime than me they think their opinion is more valid. Certified weeb moments.

I'm sorry, Scavendgarr,  But you have to look it in the eyes. That I'm right. It's a fact. An ugly stinking gargantuan fact. And we have to own up to it.

Yes i only need to watch one piece to come to conclusion that most people have shit taste, but at least they're not as stupid as you. If one piece is a paragon of anime, than majority of anime is a fucking waste of time.

By your logic, i can punch you hundreds time, and i cannot get jailed because i haven't punch you thousands time, so the conclusion that my punch can do damage cannot be made yet. Stop exposing your stupidity online, it won't do you any good.
Feb 17, 2023 5:39 AM

May 2018
Work and boredom. Because time must be spent on something else than sitting down watching all day.
Feb 17, 2023 5:44 AM

Nov 2020
Scavendgarr said:
Yes i only need to watch one piece to come to conclusion that most people have shit taste, but at least they're not as stupid as you. If one piece is a paragon of anime, than majority of anime is a fucking waste of time
Meds
Scavendgarr said:
By your logic, i can punch you hundreds time, and i cannot get jailed because i haven't punch you thousands time, so the conclusion that my punch can do damage cannot be made yet. 
By your logic, I can eat BBQ pizza and affirm that Hawaiian pizza is bad because I think BBQ pizza is bad.
Feb 17, 2023 5:46 AM

Oct 2013
ZechTearz said:
Scavendgarr said:
Yes i only need to watch one piece to come to conclusion that most people have shit taste, but at least they're not as stupid as you. If one piece is a paragon of anime, than majority of anime is a fucking waste of time
Meds
Scavendgarr said:
By your logic, i can punch you hundreds time, and i cannot get jailed because i haven't punch you thousands time, so the conclusion that my punch can do damage cannot be made yet. Stop exposing your stupidity online, it won't do you any good.
By your logic, I can eat BBQ pizza and affirm that Hawaiian pizza is bad because I think BBQ pizza is bad.

Yes you can. It's your opinion after all, and i won't force you to take your meds for having an opinion.
Feb 17, 2023 5:56 AM

Nov 2020
Scavendgarr said:
ZechTearz said:
Meds

Yes you can. It's your opinion after all, and i won't force you to take your meds for having an opinion.
No you can't. Who are you to judge things you don't know?
Feb 17, 2023 6:03 AM

Oct 2013
ZechTearz said:
Scavendgarr said:

No you can't. Who are you to judge things you don't know?

If you haven't realize it already or probably forgot, I'm scavendgarr, and I can judge that at this point you just fishing for my reply.
Feb 17, 2023 6:24 AM
Tsumi To Kisei

Nov 2021
hainq said:
When all of Japan's animation studios submit themselves to the western political correctness. I dropped Marvel when they made Spiderman's gf non-canonically non-white. I dropped Disney when they made  the Mermaid black. I dropped Doctor Who when they made him a woman. I dropped DC when they made Supergirl. I won't hesitate to drop any studio that make a show with a non-binary transgender overweight feminist SJW protagonist, which is the last thing I'd ever want to see happen in the anime world.
I would do the same if this happened to the Japanese anime industry
Feb 17, 2023 7:38 AM

Apr 2020
If AI shit becomes the norm I'd stop watching seasonal stuff but still watch the old stuff
I can't even function as a human being anymore.
Feb 17, 2023 7:51 AM

Feb 2021
kuroava said:
Memore said:
Nothing. I will simply watch classic old series.
ah yes, i forgot about that, theres so many old series that i still didnt watched, i guess never then :p

thats quite an impressive list you have there :)
Never say never! Thanks fot the compliments!
Feb 17, 2023 10:45 AM

Mar 2018
I would keep watching anime until I die.
Feb 17, 2023 12:38 PM

Aug 2020
If more and more shitty anime keep coming out.

Seriously, Miyazaki was right. The otaku are making abyssmal shows.
Keep scrolling
Feb 17, 2023 2:12 PM

Jul 2011
I haven't quit but I have slowed down significantly. I'm in my late 20s. Work, training, and pure procrastination I've learned in school have taken over.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜Σ(´∀`;)βακα..._φ(゚∀゚ )アヒャ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Feb 17, 2023 3:44 PM

Jan 2008
Going blind, or any other form of being physically unable to watch anime.
Feb 17, 2023 4:57 PM

Dec 2021
most likely death lol , I cant think of much else. I can see myself not watching certain genres but I'm sure i will always be watching anime, even if I'm taking a break for manga or a good novel i decide to focus on 
💀🖤🥀˜”*°•.˜”*°•𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓮, 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓮... 𝓪 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓭𝔂.•°*”˜•°*”˜💀🖤🥀

Feb 17, 2023 5:46 PM

Jul 2013
If anime becomes "woke" (Not saying "woke" is absolutely bad but talking about what that does to cinema, just look at the western cinema). Anime has good representation, it doesn't need silly remakes where characters switch genders or a specific race. (There's no representation of my race in anime and I still love it).

But it looks like Japanese fans aren't going to let that happen and since the sales are driven by Japan rather than the west, I feel anime is safe.
HellindiuMFeb 17, 2023 7:57 PM
Feb 17, 2023 5:48 PM

Jul 2013
hainq said:
When all of Japan's animation studios submit themselves to the western political correctness. I dropped Marvel when they made Spiderman's gf non-canonically non-white. I dropped Disney when they made  the Mermaid black. I dropped Doctor Who when they made him a woman. I dropped DC when they made Supergirl. I won't hesitate to drop any studio that make a show with a non-binary transgender overweight feminist SJW protagonist, which is the last thing I'd ever want to see happen in the anime world.
Same sentiment here. I mean I am all for representation but make your own fucking stories. Don't reuse existing IPs for heaven's sake.
Feb 21, 2023 9:22 PM
Jul 2017
I don't think I'll ever quit although I do take breaks from watching anime. I also prefer video games way more than anime and thats part of the reason I've seen only like 80 different anime over the last decade.
Feb 21, 2023 9:27 PM

Jun 2019
If I go blind I won't be able to watch my cartoons.
Feb 21, 2023 9:58 PM
Sep 2018
the most inflated concept/trope in anime: the sexualisation of (mainly) girls, and women.
Feb 21, 2023 10:29 PM

May 2014
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I might be prevented, busy, or sick, but I'll continue watching and re-watching them
Feb 21, 2023 10:51 PM

Feb 2010
Nothing since i wait live action series, western animations, eastern animations, read comics manga and novels i love stories so probably never. 
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 21, 2023 11:05 PM
Oct 2018
I have already quit watching anime for about a year so .....
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is it possible to recommend 2000s Anime to kids nowadays?

Dragevard - Yesterday

25 by Lucifrost »»
3 minutes ago

» What anime you think was carried by a single character?

Shizuna - 1 hour ago

15 by GOD_USOPP34 »»
3 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7228 by JoeChip »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » AI is now capable to create animation

DrkSeid69 - Jun 8

21 by _YaoiShotaIncest »»
18 minutes ago

» Characters you want to sit on you / in your lap uwu

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

22 by MasterTasuke »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.