Forum Settings
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 27, 2023 9:43 AM
Jan 2020
After almost a year, I finally watched Karakai Jouzu No Takagi-san. I finally watched the movie. This movie is probably the most wholesome movie I have ever watched. I were smiling the whole time. I couldn't stop smiling looking at our two main characters developing their relationship and being all lovey-dovey with each other. Especially after the kitten's introduction, it were too wholesome for me to watch. I almost cried. It was so amazing. I needed something like this after constantly being pressured irl. I loved everything about this movie.

Overall Rating: 10/10.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 27, 2023 10:31 AM

Dec 2021
Takagi-san is the reason I started watching anime. So all scores for it is by default 10 for me. and I have no regret to that. There's hardly anything as wholesome as this.

Also I like the part where they introduced Chi. tho there's no chance but a Moto adaptation would make very me happy.

"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”, 𝑰 π’ˆπ’–π’†π’”π’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 〇────── 4:47
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Jan 27, 2023 11:10 AM
Nov 2022
i feel you, OP. Takagi-San is the most wholesome anime i have ever seen. the show itself is so simple but the characters are what makes it so entertaining. both MC and FMC are so fucking adorable that you can't help but just smile while watching the anime.
Jan 27, 2023 11:36 AM
May 2022
from start to end, it's so wholesome. the ending of the movie is much wholesome that i have expected.
Jan 27, 2023 12:08 PM

Jan 2023
Arctic_Lonewolf said:
After almost a year, I finally watched Karakai Jouzu No Takagi-san. I finally watched the movie. This movie is probably the most wholesome movie I have ever watched. I were smiling the whole time. I couldn't stop smiling looking at our two main characters developing their relationship and being all lovey-dovey with each other. Especially after the kitten's introduction, it were too wholesome for me to watch. I almost cried. It was so amazing. I needed something like this after constantly being pressured irl. I loved everything about this movie.

The film is beautiful, finally they do make a film that makes you feel satisfied :)) from start to end you have a wholesome filling.

Is in my TOP5 films rn

Profile   ●   Website

Jan 27, 2023 2:22 PM
Sep 2021
Arctic_Lonewolf said:

watch kubo san mob wo yurusanai. very similar to takagi. not as good in my opinion just yet but it's very good regardless.
Jan 27, 2023 8:22 PM
Oct 2021
First thing ever to make me cry but then not a second later make me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. 10/10 on everything.
Jan 28, 2023 5:33 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Thread locked for breaking rule 2 of our Anime Discussion Rules

2.γ€€Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. Examples include:

d.γ€€personal storytelling, narration, ranting, and/or blog-style posts
e.g.γ€€Rate my list/favorites, Post your ___ and I'll rate it, review and/or rant texts about an anime, etc.
These topics only encourage a one-way discussion where members are commenting on the poster's idea (or vice versa).
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ErenYeager_69 - Jun 10, 2022

109 by eleven_exists »»
May 31, 11:18 AM

» did the confession happen?

PriyanshTheAnime - Jun 10, 2022

3 by ANormalUser »»
Jan 14, 2:46 PM

» Wasn't this film a tad too melodramatic and pointless

Cestlavie_ - May 26, 2023

12 by blacknemesist »»
Jun 17, 2023 2:05 PM

» do u need to watch this movie

NuggetBandit - Sep 17, 2022

2 by CarbonMD »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:02 AM

» Is this the end??

Borealic - Nov 30, 2022

24 by CarbonMD »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.