Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2023 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
Okay so I'm re reading One Piece ( currently on Water 7 Saga) and trust me bruh, it's even more exciting and fun, than I read it for the first time, Plus, I noticed that there is foreshadowing from the chapter 1 and literally in every chapter. After re reading it I feel like that Oda knew everything from the very very start that what he gonna do next even after 800–900 chapters.
Everything is just so connected, you won't even know when 1 arc/saga ended and a new one started.

I'll recommend to every One Piece fan to re read it. I completely felt like that I'm reading this for the first time, I noticed that a lot of important details are there that I missed in the first time but now I'm getting that all.

So if you can, go for this amazing journey!!
Also, If you've re read it, share your experience. I'm really really interested.

sorry for poor explanation
Jan 13, 2023 5:03 AM

Sep 2020
I started rereading it last year and I get what you mean. I had forgotten so many important details as well. I am currently in the Wano arc. Chapter 911.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jan 13, 2023 5:19 AM
May 2021
Yea... And I am at chapter 237( skypiea arc)
Jan 13, 2023 7:02 AM
Apr 2022
I'll reread everything when one piece ends
Jan 13, 2023 7:44 AM
Aug 2021
I watch one piece. I'll read it when it finishes as well
Jan 13, 2023 12:28 PM
May 2022
Bro really re-reading one of the longest mangas ever made
Jan 13, 2023 12:45 PM
Aug 2021
itazuko said:

it is the longest right?
Jan 13, 2023 12:46 PM

Aug 2019
I want to point out that Oda himself said that the manga was originally only meant to last about 5 years, so a lot of the earlier foreshadowing in the series that he gets praised for wasn't actually foreshadowing since he had to change his plans and add a whole bunch of new characters and plots and tie a bunch of older subplots together with the newer ones later on once he decided to lengthen the series.

Btw it doesn't take that long to read the manga. The standard volume takes maybe 30 minutes to read, and if you have a few hours of free time to spare every day, you could read about 10 volumes per day or more. There's 104 volumes so far, so that's about 2 weeks to read the entire manga.
Jan 13, 2023 1:07 PM

Jan 2021
DerpySven said:
itazuko said:

it is the longest right?

there are 16 mangas that are longer
Jan 13, 2023 1:42 PM
Jan 2021
Softmaxx said:
Okay so I'm re reading One Piece ( currently on Water 7 Saga) and trust me bruh, it's even more exciting and fun, than I read it for the first time, Plus, I noticed that there is foreshadowing from the chapter 1 and literally in every chapter. After re reading it I feel like that Oda knew everything from the very very start that what he gonna do next even after 800–900 chapters.
Everything is just so connected, you won't even know when 1 arc/saga ended and a new one started.

I'll recommend to every One Piece fan to re read it. I completely felt like that I'm reading this for the first time, I noticed that a lot of important details are there that I missed in the first time but now I'm getting that all.

So if you can, go for this amazing journey!!
Also, If you've re read it, share your experience. I'm really really interested.

sorry for poor explanation

You got nine lives๐Ÿ˜…
Everytime I look at the chapter so far, I pause and say, ‘will start tomorrow’ haven’t arrive at ‘Tomorrow’ for the last 2 years ๐Ÿฅฒ

Might pick it up in like 4 or 5 years when it ends๐Ÿ˜
Jan 13, 2023 1:56 PM

Apr 2022
no doubt, will definitely reread from the beginning once its completed.
Jan 13, 2023 2:28 PM

Sep 2020
Early_Morning said:
I want to point out that Oda himself said that the manga was originally only meant to last about 5 years, so a lot of the earlier foreshadowing in the series that he gets praised for wasn't actually foreshadowing since he had to change his plans and add a whole bunch of new characters and plots and tie a bunch of older subplots together with the newer ones later on once he decided to lengthen the series.

Btw it doesn't take that long to read the manga. The standard volume takes maybe 30 minutes to read, and if you have a few hours of free time to spare every day, you could read about 10 volumes per day or more. There's 104 volumes so far, so that's about 2 weeks to read the entire manga.
10 volumes per day is suicide. One volume per day and two if I'm feeling frisky.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jan 13, 2023 10:15 PM
Aug 2022
samsince04 said:
Early_Morning said:

10 volumes per day is suicide. One volume per day and two if I'm feeling frisky.

100 days will be the best 100 days of your life
Jan 14, 2023 3:06 PM
May 2022
DerpySven said:
itazuko said:

it is the longest right?

i think hajime no ippo is longer
Jan 14, 2023 11:10 PM
Apr 2022
I'm also rereading One Piece (currently I'm at the beginning of Syrup Village)

it's really fun to reread once you caught up since you'll be able to pick up a lot of things that will be important in the leater arcs.

i also find myself enjoying an arc that I personally disliked back then (Orange Town)
Jan 15, 2023 2:04 AM
Feb 2021
Have you taken the immortal silver foxy pill yet? It being one of the most important arcs literally odas faked filler trick to make you forget him. Foxy is a celestial his ship and his 821 win streak

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 14

55 by Ryanakoo »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1112 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jul 13

128 by HisokaMorrow4 »»
4 hours ago

» Copper lokes like stuff toy

Hickykissy - 6 hours ago

4 by Dumb »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1118 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 7

63 by Ahmad3990 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 300 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TechDragon - Nov 6, 2009

55 by Jimo_435 »»
7 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.