Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2022 5:35 PM

Oct 2017
Hello friends,

Hello about 10 years ago I quit one piece, I can't remember where I stopped, can't remember what it was about.
The only thing I remember was, that it was around 200-300 episodes.

Now I want to drop in somewhere again.

And it doesn't have to be around 200 to 300 but somewhere, where important arcs begin. And where I don't lose too many chars since 200 to 300. It can be for example 350 or 450, ..but 700 or 800 will be too far out.

So which episode or arc should I start?

And how do I get a grasp what was going on, for example should I watch a recap? Which recap? YouTube? Filler episodes with retrospect.

Thanks mates,
Greetings from the North.

POWER IS IMMORTAL
Nov 3, 2022 8:33 PM

Aug 2012
You could always look up an episode guide. If you're asking my opinion though, I'd go for the Water 7/Enies Lobby arc which is episodes 229-325. Thinking where you stopped... you either stopped right before this or directly after. Question? Did they add Franky to the crew by the time you stopped? If they didn't then you stopped either before or during this arc, but never finished it. If they already added him then you'd likely be on the Thriller Bark arc where they add Brook to the crew (episodes 337-381).
Nov 4, 2022 8:27 PM

Oct 2017
duchessliz87 said:
You could always look up an episode guide. If you're asking my opinion though, I'd go for the Water 7/Enies Lobby arc which is episodes 229-325. Thinking where you stopped... you either stopped right before this or directly after. Question? Did they add Franky to the crew by the time you stopped? If they didn't then you stopped either before or during this arc, but never finished it. If they already added him then you'd likely be on the Thriller Bark arc where they add Brook to the crew (episodes 337-381).

Thanks a lot. Dank je.

I'll go for the water 7 arc. A little re-watch is maybe even better..

POWER IS IMMORTAL

More topics from this board

» Recommend Comedy Anime

Huskyhulk - Today

7 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
4 minutes ago

» Manga where The Females Dominate the World

Read2Much - Mar 26, 2023

6 by KHNNRD »»
53 minutes ago

» Looking for manga with school ranking system?

JhonMcain - Sep 8, 2014

18 by _Just_ »»
2 hours ago

» action packed anime

Shrinkman - 8 hours ago

5 by M2zC »»
6 hours ago

» Any good anime that are like Grimgar ?

Ventus_S - Jun 9

13 by JoeChip »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.