Forum Settings
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2022 7:16 AM

Jan 2009
so Acnoella is the mother of Elsie and Elsie just killed her

shit looks like Elsie is the final boss villain after all
Oct 19, 2022 12:24 AM
Jul 2019
Wow uh... honestly thought Acnoella would be a bit more important than that. The twist felt a bit out of left field at first, but the more I think about it, it does make a little bit of sense, what with Lendard being the planet she is operating on with Ziggy, and her accepting the request to deal with Justice and Elsie. Hopefully we get some context as to why shaya became Acnoella, or maybe she's not actually dead yet.

I like how Justice kept himself in check and didn't just lash out at Homura after the last chapter's cliffhanger. I love how he is a character who sticks to his convictions. He's not just a self-serving crusader looking for revenge, He's law enforcement and he doesn't just lose it in a tense situation and still fights Acnoella.

Hermit is looking for something, and the more this plot with Elsie is explored, the more I think my previous theory about Saintfire Nox being the big bad feels less likely. I still think she's involved somehow with all the stuff revolving around Rebecca and Connor, but I'm not sure about Elsie right now.

One things for sure, ths is about to get a helluva lot more interesting.
Oct 19, 2022 1:59 AM

Oct 2017
So Acnoella was Elsie's mother but well she's dead now so doesn't matter. What's Elsie upto?
Oct 19, 2022 9:24 AM
Nov 2012
Wow!! what a twist. So look Elsie is a villain after all.
Also i don't know if it is a coincidence, but like 3173/ELIE, if the word 'Elsie' is read upside-down, you can see the number 31573. Weird, especially when you know that her mother is obsessed with robot and artificial stuff.
Does acnoella named her daughter (or maybe creation) Elsie on purpose because that number pun?
thor94Oct 19, 2022 9:29 AM
Feb 9, 2023 12:25 AM

Jan 2017
Had a feeling she was Elsie's mother after her repeatedly shouting of "I'm the dragons mother!" by her. haha Irene flashback go brrr

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 293 Discussion

deg - Jun 24

19 by Tempest_16 »»
Aug 3, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 292 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 18

5 by DebiPS »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 222 Discussion

deg - Jan 6, 2023

12 by FMmatron »»
Jun 19, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 203 Discussion

deg - Aug 16, 2022

9 by Tempest_16 »»
Jun 17, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 291 Discussion

deg - Jun 11

7 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 15, 3:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.