Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2022 2:06 AM

Dec 2009

Slumber

The last chapter of the first volume of The Liminal Zone.
I think it'd be better if it continued from the ending, but the fact that the murderer Gobara's memories were shared to the protagonist Takuya, turning him into Gobara after death is great.

Since the story is mostly simple murders from stabbing, the story isn't overly entertaining or extraordinary, but the ending itself and scene where Gobara dies with "his life flashing before his eyes" into Takuya's own consciousness was amazing.
The reveal of it after he meets his girlfriend years later as the last surviving victim of Gobara is a solid display to the finale. The flow of mystery is fairly decent as well. 6/10.
Oct 21, 2022 3:28 PM
Dec 2019
I love the story, really creative and creepy. This is my favorite chapter for sure. Also, the ending is excellent and pretty unexpected.

More topics from this board

» Where can I read the second volume?

mariposed - Apr 19, 2023

6 by Zucned »»
Sep 2, 9:02 AM

Poll: » Genkai Chitai Chapter 2 Discussion

waalex11 - Oct 10, 2022

1 by sunsetocean »»
Mar 29, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Genkai Chitai Chapter 1 Discussion

waalex11 - Oct 10, 2022

1 by sunsetocean »»
Mar 29, 2023 1:01 PM

» why is this still on publishing?

icedodin - Jan 8, 2023

5 by sunsetocean »»
Mar 29, 2023 12:52 PM

» Afterword: "Still, perhaps I'm tired after drawing manga for years on end. I'm out of good ideas."

waalex11 - Oct 10, 2022

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 8, 2023 3:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.