Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2022 11:15 PM

May 2020
Cai'er recognised Hao Chen. It's time Hao Chen remembers her. I love Cai'er.
Sep 8, 2022 8:10 PM
Mar 2019
The fights in the knockout were good but the Romance is something i was hoping would not happen, just not a fan.
Sep 8, 2022 8:14 PM

May 2020
bushman66 said:
The fights in the knockout were good but the Romance is something i was hoping would not happen, just not a fan.
Since they showed some preliminary rounds, it's easy to guess who'd be in Hao Chen's squad. There are just 3 more episodes and I doubt there could be any actual romantic scenes between them.
Sep 8, 2022 8:21 PM
Mar 2019
Tsuyo_Mika said:
bushman66 said:
Since they showed some preliminary rounds, it's easy to guess who'd be in Hao Chen's squad. There are just 3 more episodes and I doubt there could be any actual romantic scenes between them.

It looks like it will happen sometime, this episode was 15 Minutes of them holding hands, which to me was wasted.
Maybe they will be on different sides, as enemies for now.
Sep 8, 2022 9:36 PM
Oct 2019
YES, she remembered him and isn't the cold-hearted, dead-on-the-inside girl i feared she might be. she wonders if he even remembers her, yet she obviously knows he's wearing the ring she gave him all those years ago

his 3-person team will obviously be red lychee, green frog and himself. she'll be an opponent they face at some point. but i'm looking forward to their complicated relationship, especially since he doesn't even realize it's her
Sep 8, 2022 9:46 PM

May 2020
HagePotPotato said:
YES, she remembered him and isn't the cold-hearted, dead-on-the-inside girl i feared she might be. she wonders if he even remembers her, yet she obviously knows he's wearing the ring she gave him all those years ago

his 3-person team will obviously be red lychee, green frog and himself. she'll be an opponent they face at some point. but i'm looking forward to their complicated relationship, especially since he doesn't even realize it's her

Sad to break it to you, but Hao Chen's squad would have the green frog but not the red lychee. You see, it was said that 60 finalists make 10 squads of 6 members each. 6 members from 6 different temple halls. Since Hao Chen and Red lychee are from the same temple, they can't be in the same squad.
Sep 15, 2022 6:25 AM
Feb 2017
Great episode. The next one promises to be amazing.
Sep 15, 2022 5:42 PM
Oct 2019
Tsuyo_Mika said:
HagePotPotato said:

Sad to break it to you, but Hao Chen's squad would have the green frog but not the red lychee. You see, it was said that 60 finalists make 10 squads of 6 members each. 6 members from 6 different temple halls. Since Hao Chen and Red lychee are from the same temple, they can't be in the same squad.

i literally do not want spoilers
Feb 15, 2:35 AM

Nov 2009
Hmm... strangely the purple hair girl reminds me of the "purple hair girl from Fate Stay Night the anime"...

Where they're both forced to become the "top magician" by way of losing certain important things.

Difference is, this purple hair girl isn't "abused" like Fate Stay Night.

Not only that, but apparently everyone respects Cai'er, and she's pretty much the "leader".

Still kinda sad that she has to become blind in order to become the "leader" (or saint)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 10, 2:54 PM

Nov 2019
Cai'er recognized the ring! She has a very quiet personality probably because of the hardship she's been through but now that she's reconciled with Haochen I guess they'll be together from now on. Only issue I see is Haochen being dense and not remembering their first time meeting and even worse if she pretends like nothing happened while knowing Haochen was the person she met without telling him. Apart from that I can see this relationship working out as long as it's not forced down our throats

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo Episode 26 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - Sep 29, 2022

7 by ST63LTH »»
May 11, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo Episode 21 Discussion

bushman66 - Aug 25, 2022

4 by ST63LTH »»
May 10, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo Episode 22 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 2, 2022

11 by ST63LTH »»
May 10, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo Episode 24 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - Sep 15, 2022

3 by ST63LTH »»
May 10, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo Episode 25 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - Sep 22, 2022

4 by ST63LTH »»
May 10, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.