Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2022 9:55 PM
Mar 2021
I am new on One Piece and I am reading the manga for 2 weeks.And I am on Marineford right now.But 2 days ago when I wasn't on marineford my friend (who cant tell the difference between a spoiler and which is not) told me that
.It made me sad because I am in love with One Piece.I love exploring the world with the Luffy's crew and learning the truths by myself.But my friend is not that type of man who is careful about spoilers.He always searches about series and don't care what he learned.But I dont like this because I love experiencing stuff by myself.And also he said me the cliche line "it's a general information,everybody knows it"(this is not the first time btw).And I wanted to ask you.Is this spoiler a major?Does it affect the plot a lot?Because I am in a sad mood because of learning this and killing the hype of the scene.I hate spoilers.
Jul 19, 2022 10:08 PM
Aug 2020
It's not really a major spoiler so don't worry
Jul 19, 2022 10:14 PM
May 2022
Not a big spoiler. Don’t worry. It won’t at all affect your watching experience, especially on an S tier arc like Marineford
Jul 19, 2022 10:28 PM
Jul 2020
It’s not a major spoiler, but you should put your friend in check so he doesn’t spoil other stuff about the show down the line. Even if they deem it “known information.” It will at least have an affect on the scene where they disclose that information in the show. Either way, enjoy the arc it’s one of my favorites.
Jul 19, 2022 10:28 PM
Aug 2019
Not the biggest spoiler, but if I were you I would avoid talking to your friend about one piece till you are fully caught up. What makes One Piece so great is when you read it blind. Enjoy Marineford, it is my favorite arc!
Jul 19, 2022 10:53 PM
Nov 2020
Dang you got that spoiled for you?
That's one of my favorite reveals in the anime.
I'd honestly avoid talking to your friend until you catch up to One Piece.
Jul 19, 2022 11:20 PM

May 2017
It's not big plot twist, it's more of an explanation of why the marines are so adamant to execute him publicly.

Impel down spoilers
Jul 20, 2022 12:00 AM
Aug 2021
Compared to the other things that happen in Marineford, its not really a big deal
Jul 20, 2022 12:30 AM
Oct 2020
dont worry its not that big of a spoiler
Jul 20, 2022 12:37 AM

Nov 2020
this is a very big spoiler and probably will be very imp in future arcs.
He ruined the scene for u.

"I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if

We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22"
Jul 20, 2022 1:21 AM
Sep 2021
MstKoyuncu said:
I am new on One Piece and I am reading the manga for 2 weeks.And I am on Marineford right now.But 2 days ago when I wasn't on marineford my friend (who cant tell the difference between a spoiler and which is not) told me that
.It made me sad because I am in love with One Piece.I love exploring the world with the Luffy's crew and learning the truths by myself.But my friend is not that type of man who is careful about spoilers.He always searches about series and don't care what he learned.But I dont like this because I love experiencing stuff by myself.And also he said me the cliche line "it's a general information,everybody knows it"(this is not the first time btw).And I wanted to ask you.Is this spoiler a major?Does it affect the plot a lot?Because I am in a sad mood because of learning this and killing the hype of the scene.I hate spoilers.

You don't have to be sad about it. 😊xD

It's not that big of a spoiler, but it's still bad.
There are factually worse things to be spoiled about..

But you should tell your friend to shut up. 🤔
(also before he spoils something far worse 🤦‍♀️😐☹️🙄)
Jul 20, 2022 1:41 AM
Sep 2021
MstKoyuncu said:

You could maybe make a rule with your friend. 🤔

Like as long as your not caught up to One Piece, you two don't talk about anything One Piece related.

He also can't recommend things like Youtube videos/Youtubers (related to One Piece) to you and/or show you spoilers (like pictures, artwork,etc.) respectively send you spoilery stuff.

And if he doesn't follow this rules than he's an a**hole and you should maybe let him learn a lesson or don't meet up with him until he learns to not spoil stuff to others or atleast you.

Like let him for example imagine how it would be for him to be spoilt about something he likes/loves.

Or how it would have been in the past (before he started to read/watch anything spoilery).

Also you can ask other friends about their thoughts about spoilers, getting spoiled and being an ass who spoils others on purpose when he's around respectively when all of you spend time together. 🤔
Jul 20, 2022 2:36 AM

Apr 2022
i won't affect your viewing experience but i would prefer to find out myself by watching the show instead of being told
Jul 20, 2022 4:08 AM
Apr 2022
You will enjoy this great adventure either way, don't worry about it 😉
Jul 20, 2022 4:19 AM
Jul 2022
It's not a major spoiler so don't worry
Jul 20, 2022 4:52 AM
Dec 2021
Wow, your sibling is that heartless huh?
well then torture him so something
Jul 20, 2022 9:18 AM
Dec 2019
Snoop dog: WHO?! (15 chara limit)
Jul 20, 2022 10:38 AM
Jul 2022
not a major spoiler. I'm current in the anime and it doesn't seem to have any major effects on the plot thusfar
Jul 20, 2022 10:39 AM
Jul 2022
but if you ever watch attack on titan, try not to talk to your friend for the entire duration you are watching it.
Jul 20, 2022 1:29 PM

Mar 2012
It has little significance so no worries
End Zionazism
Jul 21, 2022 5:03 PM

Sep 2009
It’s not a huge spoiler. It doesn’t affect the storyline or anything like that, it’s mentioned once and then that’s it. Just kinda lets you know why the marines are so bent on getting Ace

More topics from this board

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

40 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 886 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - May 25, 2019

59 by FedeMetal »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1106 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 25

41 by -hzl »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1091 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 20

68 by nickehhhhhh »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1090 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 13

93 by nickehhhhhh »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.