Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2022 10:47 AM

Oct 2019
Well, it's done. While I am super happy with how Athy is now fully out of all the drama and hardships throughout the series, I can't help but feel unsatisfied with how we won't be able to see her in action in the future, or what her future relationships with the boys would be. I need more Lucas in my life.

Like the ending scenes with the book describing what she does would've been cool to see actual images, but I guess that goes to show how legendary her story was.

Overall, it was great. I hope we'll see some fluffy side-stories in the future.
Apr 30, 2022 7:19 PM
Aug 2020
I do not expect with the story that should still be able to continue instead ended in chapter 125, but I'm not disappointed with the story which is quite good in my opinion.
May 1, 2022 9:27 AM

Mar 2022
I'm a bit disappointed that there won't be a proper conclusion to the Athy/Lucas/Ijekiel love triangle but I guess I'll just have to use my imagination for that.

All in all, it was a solid series and a really fun read. And yeah, it was cool to see that Athy's story became legendary plus the last few pages made me quite emotional so I'm more or less satisfied with this finale.
May 3, 2022 4:48 AM
Oct 2020
There was no conclusion to the love triangle. I was so waiting for Lucas & Athy's daughter!! 😭
May 4, 2022 6:52 AM
Oct 2021
It was enjoyable mamhwa ;) I loved it, and for some reason, I am relieved that there were not more chapters about love triangle :):)
May 8, 2022 4:01 PM

Nov 2017
not gonna expecting that this series it's End at chapter 125, i kinda think after the coronation, we will got a SOF story by the author. but i curious what happened after the coronation, since i didn't read the novel.
Sep 2, 2022 12:25 AM
Apr 2021
Ive been readin this manhwa pretty much since its very early stages, its amazing I love the art and story and really wholesome!! recommend it if you havent read it yet
Sep 28, 2022 8:50 AM
Jan 2021
Loved the ending. After being in the fandom for 3-4 years, it finally ended. Very cute and i enjoyed every part of it.
Nov 20, 2022 3:39 PM

May 2015
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

This manhwa means a lot to me as it was the manhwa that got me into manhwa. I first read this years ago and its to this day my most re-read manhwa. The art is beautiful, the characters are loveable. Its all just great. Its not often that a manhwa actually finishes so to see a manhwa I love so much have this beautiful conclusion really does make me tear up.

This definitely needs an anime adaptation as its one of the more well known and good manhwas out there. I am kind of glad they left the romance up in the air cause it really emphasised the whole theme/plot of this manhwa. It was always a story about the parental relationship between Athy and Claude and the fact she got teary and said she doesn't need marriage was adorable and really brought me back to the beginning of the series. (Plus its obvious Athy x Lucas was the ship lol)

Goodbye Who Made Me a Princess, you were the best! 20/11/2022 11:38pm
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 28, 2022 7:08 AM
Oct 2022
M FIRST HISTORICAL MANHWA I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!! I CAN'T PUT IT INTO MERE WORDS HOW MUCH I'M INLOVE WITH THIS MANHWA
Dec 24, 2022 5:40 AM
Apr 2018
I love them all so much. Thank you for everything !
Jan 23, 2023 4:53 AM
Aug 2021
gudgudgudgudgudgud
👹xiaoven canon🍃
Mar 6, 2023 12:55 PM

Feb 2019
I need more :(( I binged read all chapters today. NEED SIDE STORIES FOR LUCAS X ATHY. 🥲 I'm sad that they didn't show who Athy ends up with on the manhwa 😞
Crazy for Siyun Baek and Park Yunsu

Mar 16, 2023 9:43 PM

Feb 2021
Amore9 said:
I'm a bit disappointed that there won't be a proper conclusion to the Athy/Lucas/Ijekiel love triangle but I guess I'll just have to use my imagination for that.

All in all, it was a solid series and a really fun read. And yeah, it was cool to see that Athy's story became legendary plus the last few pages made me quite emotional so I'm more or less satisfied with this finale.

I can dream OF at least a special 2 /3 chapters with their love story But that Will NEVER happen
Apr 1, 2023 6:05 AM

Oct 2017
Read it all in two days
Now I feel empty 😞

Apr 22, 2023 8:47 PM
Jan 2023
Read it in 3 days
Now finding similar ones
Jan 4, 8:00 AM
May 2017
It was a satisfactory ending. I was disappointed with the lack of world building and the conclusion to the love triangle. Especially, the lack of Jeanette ships. The art style may be inconsistent but was it gorgeous and detailed.
I hope we learned more about Lucas's childhood story. Also, I love the author's comment and final word at the end.
almightybismarckJan 4, 8:03 AM
Feb 2, 7:51 AM
Nov 2018
I’m still laughing about how Athy snatched the candy and called Mr. White a “bad doggy!”😂😂
Feb 16, 12:29 AM

Jun 2009
Reply to Amore9

@Amore9 I've read on the page I'm reading on that the artist is planning side stories with more Athy and Lucas etc., since the manhwa lessened the amount of romance overall for a story more focused on the family aspect

I gotta agree, I need more Athy and Lucas. The more I think about Lucas, the more I find him incredible endearing
He noticed that she already lived twice, but also that she ended her lifes in tragic one time and on her own terms the other time, and was incredible scared when she showed signs of giving up, hoping and telling her to not do that
When Athy had a dream about the potential future where the kingdom ended up in flames his thoughts made it clear that it could be very well him burning everything down to a crisp if Athy is done any harm. What do I need a gentleman for if I can have a man that'll burn down whole Kingdoms if the one he loves is harmed? Now that's romantic huehue

I really need more of this and if the artist isn't ready to provide me I guess I'll need to read the novel. Idk tho where to find it yet, but that's a question for another day lol

More topics from this board

» Who Made me a Princess to get donghua adaptation (Chinese animation)

meyve - Jul 21, 2022

11 by Roxiena »»
Jul 28, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 122 Discussion

jiajia - Dec 11, 2022

2 by Taniamichelle001 »»
May 16, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 124 Discussion

jiajia - Dec 12, 2022

1 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 4, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 123 Discussion

almightybismarck - Jan 4

0 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 4, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Who Made Me a Princess Chapter 121 Discussion

jiajia - Dec 7, 2022

1 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 4, 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.