Available on Manga Store
New
which flopped harder
GOT
77.0%
AOT
23.0%
530 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 6, 2022 9:30 PM

Nov 2017
why are we saying “which flopped harder” when aot hasn’t flopped??
"Leonardo... it wasn't, by any means, only your eyes that we welcomed into Libra."
- Klaus von Reinherz
Apr 7, 2022 5:49 AM
Mar 2022
shmoomp said:
why are we saying “which flopped harder” when aot hasn’t flopped??

WW3 is gonna happen before next season airs. 💀😅
Apr 7, 2022 6:00 AM

May 2019
GOT had an excuse, in the last 2 seasons it become a shitty Original series made by uninspired producers.

While Yams ruined his own work himself.
Apr 7, 2022 7:34 AM

Oct 2021
LordSozin said:
Ah yes, the defender of AoT, @I_Am_Freeballing, is here to be the annoying prat that he is.

There's over 3000 languages in this world and you chose to speak facts
Yesterday, you were the defeated.

What have you become today?

Apr 7, 2022 7:35 AM

Oct 2021
I_Am_Freeballing said:
LordSozin said:
Ah yes, the defender of AoT, @I_Am_Freeballing, is here to be the annoying prat that he is.

It will be my pleasure to annoy you the rest of the time you spend on the forum of a series you dislike.

kareemamr said:

well i respect ur opinion but cant agree at all especially for the upcoming part the amount of plot holes incoming and the amount of possibilities and what ifs which will come from it cause of the direction he went with is endless.Also the last panel made me feel that all of this was pointless and the cycle continues..

I don't think there are any plot holes but you are free to think there are. The cycle continuing is the POINT of the story. It's the best thing about the ending.

You done sucking off invaderzz yet? The headcanon is strong with this one.

Apr 7, 2022 7:40 AM

Oct 2021
khalil04uzumaki said:
kareemamr said:
Ever since episode 7 i genuinely couldnt view aot the same way ever again.For me i saw a masterpiece getting destroyed as imo aot is one of the greatest shows ever made.I also read the manga yesterday and it just made things worse chapters 133-139 felt like reading a fairytale with the only thing missing is for
the final chapter had me so confused and angry and no its not because

Anyway this poll is just for fun before anyone might want think i am trolling/hating. i am not a hater i absolutely love aot but plot felt off since epi 7 for me i kept delaying watching it cuz i didnt feel the same about and i literally cant even rate this season right now and i wasnt a manga reader until yesterday, so what do you think?

Comparing it to GOT last season ? Really ?
Aslo the only negative aspect of this season is the incomplete handling of psychological changes and development of Annie and Connie , but anything else is a masterpiece
Now despite everything you said about the ending, where the fuck was the time travel thing ?!!!
There wasn't anything like this or even close to it
I understand that you didn't like the ending but to say it fell off is exaggerating and the last couple of chapters needed more explanation for sure , but overall it still better than GOT's ending by far

Man did you even watch the show? The whole Grisha shit was time travel. Well, there's more of that in the future.

And it's only a masterpiece upto episode 5, and including episode 12. The rest is utter bullshit.
I don't understand how someone calls it a masterpiece for someone to save their comrades only to mortal kombat their ass the next day.

Mod Edit: Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
KarinaraApr 7, 2022 10:22 AM

Apr 7, 2022 8:06 AM
Apr 2020
Spektral_Beast said:
khalil04uzumaki said:

Comparing it to GOT last season ? Really ?
Aslo the only negative aspect of this season is the incomplete handling of psychological changes and development of Annie and Connie , but anything else is a masterpiece
Now despite everything you said about the ending, where the fuck was the time travel thing ?!!!
There wasn't anything like this or even close to it
I understand that you didn't like the ending but to say it fell off is exaggerating and the last couple of chapters needed more explanation for sure , but overall it still better than GOT's ending by far

Man did you even watch the show? The whole Grisha shit was time travel. Well, there's more of that in the future.

And it's only a masterpiece upto episode 5, and including episode 12. The rest is utter bullshit.
I don't understand how someone calls it a masterpiece for someone to save their comrades only to mortal kombat their ass the next day.

Yeah I did go through this explanation before in this thread with someone else
I advise you to read the other quotes so you can get the right idea
And as for the rest of what you said , I think we also commented on that in another thread lmfao
Apr 7, 2022 10:23 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Thread locked for being a random X vs Y thread.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, simple listing, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

282 by DeepBlue42 »»
Jun 10, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.