Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2022 10:49 PM

May 2020
And so it ends, with Rijo back exactly where he started but as a proper First Clerk this time, so yay ? I guess.

Honestly, its not that I don't like this manga but the last three volumes felt pretty unnecessary. The Vector arc and the standalone mysteries could've been easily slotted in before all of the shenanigans with Enchu started in earnest and Rijo suddenly having to get fired was just unnecessary drama to me.

Nevertheless, this was pretty decent. I liked the aspects revolving around Magic Law and its applications.

I liked some of the characters but most of them were not that great. Muhyo, Imai and Page were pretty cool but everyone else was pretty meh to me. Rijo never lives up to his full potential as a character. They spent most of this manga hyping him up to be super special but the end result was just underwhelming to me. The other characters weren't much better (Biko was really cute though, shame she gets shunted to the side after the Arcanum 10 arc).

Overall, nothing special about this particular manga. It was alright.
Jul 4, 2023 4:36 PM
Aug 2018
A rushed but fitting end to the main story! 
Dec 20, 2023 3:21 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to TitanInsane
And so it ends, with Rijo back exactly where he started but as a proper First Clerk this time, so yay ? I guess.

Honestly, its not that I don't like this manga but the last three volumes felt pretty unnecessary. The Vector arc and the standalone mysteries could've been easily slotted in before all of the shenanigans with Enchu started in earnest and Rijo suddenly having to get fired was just unnecessary drama to me.

Nevertheless, this was pretty decent. I liked the aspects revolving around Magic Law and its applications.

I liked some of the characters but most of them were not that great. Muhyo, Imai and Page were pretty cool but everyone else was pretty meh to me. Rijo never lives up to his full potential as a character. They spent most of this manga hyping him up to be super special but the end result was just underwhelming to me. The other characters weren't much better (Biko was really cute though, shame she gets shunted to the side after the Arcanum 10 arc).

Overall, nothing special about this particular manga. It was alright.
@TitanInsane which chapter i read manga after season 2 ?
Dec 20, 2023 9:53 PM

May 2020
Reply to Ghefira
@TitanInsane which chapter i read manga after season 2 ?
@Ghefira Sorry, no idea. I don't even remember much from this manga lol.
Dec 22, 2023 5:39 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to TitanInsane
@Ghefira Sorry, no idea. I don't even remember much from this manga lol.
@TitanInsane

It's okay, I'll start from the beginning. This manga is quite interesting

More topics from this board

» Muhyo sucks right?

I_skip_filler - Sep 18

0 by I_skip_filler »»
Sep 18, 7:52 AM

» An anime adaptation of this manga will be annonced for Summer 2018.

DatRandomDude - Mar 15, 2018

2 by justcerebro »»
Mar 16, 2018 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.