Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 22, 2022 11:17 PM

Nov 2012
Akebi, sexually harass much? I was starting to feel uncomfortable Kei. You have pretty legs. Lift up your skirt. Believe it or not I've gone through something similar twice. Not fun. I didn't know I should've come home and taken risque pix of myself. Live and learn.

I wasn't a fan of the artwork this episode, especially the faces. Still, an interesting episode.
Jan 23, 2022 12:16 AM

Sep 2020
Really nice episode, looks like there's a bit yuri elements, but not very obvious, and she is getting more and more popular~
Jan 23, 2022 1:00 AM

Dec 2017
Entertaining episode because as the synopsis says, Akebi wants to have many friends. And we continue with the feet, funny first half of the episode with the typical character that appears serious (a pity that this is not the type of anime that delves into those aspects)
I did not expect such an ending, as always impressing with its visuals.

It seems that the team and author of the work did not want to stay with the desire to make a Yuri
Jan 23, 2022 1:03 AM

Jul 2019
I had to check back the previous episodes as in the first 10 minutes or so the animation felt strange, but in the end it was all good from the clubs exploration part with Kojou on her side.

Akebi is making friends with such ease, in the future she can try to become the head of the province or something like that. I wonder how she would shine in the theater club already having a well-delivered speech and not being afraid of the stage.
Jan 23, 2022 2:04 AM

Oct 2016
Akebi and her journey to turn her whole class into lesbians lmao.

Great episode! I definitely did not expect drama club, but that's awesome, especially makes a whole lot of sense with her personality and that book reading she just did. That school really do have a lot of clubs though. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 23, 2022 5:25 AM

Sep 2018
The episode in general gives a little knowledge of all the characters that gravitate in the school context of the protagonist, making us better know the various character inclinations of some characters, not all for the truth. The amazement is palpable when one begins to speak not of Akebi's closest acquaintances, but of a character not mentioned so much in the past, such as that of Tanigawa, even if the wonder is to see how his knowledge has already deepened so much in this episode. Fantastic scenography and excellent quality of drawings and animations. The soundtrack is catchy, the opening is perhaps the one I like most of the anime I'm following in this winter 2022 season.
Jan 23, 2022 6:02 AM
Feb 2018
Love the episode one question why did see our on the other girl's glasses?
Jan 23, 2022 6:34 AM
May 2016
So beautiful and enjoyable to watch but you can't fool me Akebi I see what you're doing. You're not just turning your classmates into pervs but the audience too ;)
Jan 23, 2022 7:27 AM
Apr 2021
I'm happy she is making more new friends, I love to see different girls with different vibes & attitute. the scene where 4 eyes girl slept on akebi chan lap <333333

Wholesome story
Jan 23, 2022 8:35 AM
May 2020
The background art and animation makes me more grateful to live in this world. I never see the rain like that before, so calming.
Jan 23, 2022 8:37 AM

Oct 2009
From the two sweet wholesome episodes we got previously I felt this one had a distinctly more yuri vibe to it. The fact that feet and legs were such a big theme made me think the author or someone in the anime production team has a foot fetish or something. How Akebi asked to check the girls leg seemed a bit... Odd.

It was an okay episode as not enough things happened in it but things could take a change for the better once we see her in a club.
Jan 23, 2022 9:20 AM

Mar 2016
Are people finally seeing this for what it is? lmao at some of the other threads. Gravure photobook manga don't make for the best anime. Faces are wonky.
Jan 23, 2022 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
I wish this followed the manga more closely, but it's nice to see they aren't trying to play things too safe. If you can get over being paranoid about the sexualization of a cartoon, there's really not much of anything explicit here, and any sexualized aspects do feel mostly natural and human-like, because after all, sexuality is a natural part of what it means to be human, and cultural views that seek to shame it, in any capacity, are only harming people. Girls around the same age as these characters are not devoid of sexuality, contrary to what you may believe, it's simply not for adults to fixate on such things, at least not in any ill intentioned way.

This was the best episode yet, I also really loved the scene with Tanegawa and her "risque" photo, because it shows she went from being really shy about it altogether to being comfortable enough to take a photo like the one she accidentally sent, and even though she almost died from embarrassment, that's still a neat moment of character growth, and it helped her figure out she was interested in photography, which is awesome. I would be far less interested in this show if it weren't for the "controversial" moments and scenes, as they add flavor to what would otherwise be a fairly standard SOL show, as beautiful as it may look.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 23, 2022 1:03 PM

Jul 2016
"Make 100 friends"? More like Akebi slowly forming her own personal harem of 100 cute girls.

Pretty good episode overall. Tanigawa learned about "sexting" without even knowing and though the entire second half was mainly yuri-bait, I gotta say I absolutely loved how the silences and pauses were handled. So yeah, direction was quite solid this week.
Jan 23, 2022 1:13 PM

Jan 2020
The reading part of the episode was really wholesome.
Akebi is such a nice person!
Jan 23, 2022 2:42 PM

Feb 2018
I really love the architecture of the place they're at, the way the school looks, the floor, other girls house, outdoors greenery and most importantly Komichi's house is so beautiful and cozy looking.
Jan 23, 2022 5:05 PM

Dec 2019
Man this show is just so beautiful the animation is amazing.

Again alot of foot scenes lol but oh well I'm a foot lover too lmao

Alot of upset ppl in the comments it seems
Jan 23, 2022 6:17 PM

Jan 2011
uhh starting to think i signed up for the wrong show
Jan 23, 2022 6:24 PM
Aug 2020
I wish they animated more dancing... The rest of the episode was great too!
Jan 23, 2022 7:28 PM

Feb 2020
yeah I gotta drop this the sexualization is a bit much for first year middle schoolers
Jan 23, 2022 8:07 PM

Oct 2011
I think I'm a little traumatized with living far away from school/college/work ... I keep thinking the fact of Akebi living on a kind of isolated place will be an issue, like not being able to get in time to school everyday, or not be able to be in a club (I mean, she already have to run all the way to her house everyday... how late she will be back now, having extra activities after school? )

but that's not even mentioned... guess it's okay...
Jan 23, 2022 8:10 PM
Feb 2012
This is "Cringe teenage years : The animation", and I'm absolutely here for it.
Jan 23, 2022 9:37 PM

Jul 2014
Akebi continues on her mission to turn her entire class into lesbians lol. First fixing on Tanigawa's legs wanting to lift her skirt and asking for pictures of her legs and then giving Tomono a taste of her lap.

Tanigawa's pervert awakening was something haha. That picture... damn. When they asked her what club she would join, I knew she would say photography xD.

The drama club is such a fitting choice for Akebi.
Jan 24, 2022 1:03 AM

Feb 2021
The art is very easy on the eyes. Those still shots are eye candy.

Another chill episode, this show is very soothing. Lots of controversy in here, everyone should just take a step back and enjoy anime for what it is. People seem to forget that Japan's culture, and in conjunction, their art, is its own. It doesn't need to conform to standards of the West.
Jan 24, 2022 2:33 AM

Dec 2018
Akebis lesbian harem keeps growing. Every girl she interacts with falls in love with her Lol. Kei couldn't stop thinking about Akebi and even send some sexy selfies to her little future wife♥♥

And I think it was a mistranslation earlier. and Akebi actually said " I want 100 girlfriends" rather than friends,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

For me, this was the best anime episode I have watched in a long time. CW is just killing it right now and keeps delivering so much sweet Yuri. I love it! And I will be back for more next week =) =)

Jan 24, 2022 2:57 AM

Oct 2008
oh it's brimming with innocence!
that was a nice selfie from Kei Tanigawa!
5/5.

Jan 24, 2022 8:47 AM

Aug 2020
I wish they had changed the facial features into looking smoother, I feel like it doesn't go well with the whole slice of life thing.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Jan 24, 2022 5:15 PM

Jan 2016
There is a good moment in this episode like Kei still doesn't know what activities should she join, thanks to Akebi she chooses photography activities, and Akebi herself finally chooses drama activities.

I guess that's it for now. Thousand post-senpai does not play good sport. So sad.

Mod Edit: Removed backseat modding
KarinaraFeb 15, 2022 9:51 AM
Yay!
Jan 24, 2022 10:01 PM

Oct 2018
Dang, what did I just watched? Well ngl, this is the only times where there's gonna be ecchi bait, an anime where there's indicator for ecchi moment but never make it to the scene. Ah don't mind what I said.

But still, I like Akebi-chan and her sailor uniform a lot. I don't mind continue watching Akebi-chan doing cute things and cute face reaction

And lol, I thought that Akebi-chan going after Literature Club after the scene where she reads together with Tomono-san, hahaha XD
RiriHitosuyanagiJan 24, 2022 10:18 PM
Forum set made by Nate
Jan 25, 2022 2:08 AM

Aug 2018
Time to choose a club.
And Akebi was able to choose one to be in.
Good chapter, Tanigawa is very cute.
Jan 25, 2022 6:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Feels like the amount of buzz this episode kinda reminds me of Mieruko-chan from the previous season.

Still, dang this episode turned out into another level. One second in, and they already served me well with Akebi-chan armpit, and how flex her body was. However, its not stopped into that one only, because one girl seems like getting poisoned pushed her deepest talent by Akebi. Hopefully she won't dive herself into a gravure world, or something, later xd. No comment with those photo. That's nice, but, let aside it just there, as i am not turn blind into those *take the ss and hide it under one secret folder*....

Anyway, its nice to knowing more of the other girl. And, knowing more of their interesting 'contest', back at class rep part. The part with Tomono was so wholesome too. Akebi won't just stay to one person, and take everyone in a same manner. Those glasses girl seems like enjoying every moments, and really had a great time being together with Akebi-chan only, even fell into her sleep and Akebi lap. At the end, drama club is the one that being chosen. Mission completed xd.

Them visit Akebi home when....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 29, 2022 8:25 AM

Nov 2012
Ronin-errante said:
I think I'm a little traumatized with living far away from school/college/work ... I keep thinking the fact of Akebi living on a kind of isolated place will be an issue, like not being able to get in time to school everyday, or not be able to be in a club (I mean, she already have to run all the way to her house everyday... how late she will be back now, having extra activities after school? )

but that's not even mentioned... guess it's okay...

Why doesn't she ride a bicycle to school?
Jan 29, 2022 4:23 PM

Sep 2018
Here's a lovely floor to look at...

borderlinerJan 29, 2022 4:27 PM
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 8, 2022 3:47 AM

Oct 2017
I like Kei, she's really fun and amusing. She's really adorable and has beautiful legs.

Akebi's becoming more and more popular. I like the way she read that book. Also nice she joined the drama club.

All the still artistic scenes were beautiful.
Feb 11, 2022 3:17 PM
Jun 2013
Had to check twice to see if i wasn't on Twitter, man, some of you need to go outside a bit and touch some grass lol

Beautiful episode, that picture was something else, indeed beautiful legs xD

The second part was so beautiful, i'm not even like a "yuri" fan, but i was just like "please kiss already" kkkkk the yuri vibes were STRONG in the entire episode and the production quality is just amazing.
Feb 15, 2022 9:59 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
The Thread has been cleaned.
Feb 22, 2022 7:43 AM

May 2015
This is s o eroi and stuff
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 23, 2022 12:28 AM
May 2020
too many new characters. i cant connect with that... also, where is her sister? i missed her.

anyway, the visuals are truly stunning.

i dont get why people 'discuss' the whole plot of the show we just saw. whats the point? isnt this about your experience and not recapping?
maybe somebody can enlighten me about this behavior here on mal. thanks! ;)
Mar 4, 2022 3:37 AM
Mar 2012
Good not everyone's droopy eyes design. Done with feet, but now it's all leg day. va's great job on making characters more unique. Koujou & Tanigawa interesting & mc starting to collect her pokemons.
May 7, 2022 8:20 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah, what i thought, just fetish anime.
Such a shame, first episode was really cute and wholesome. As it turned out, that is just some old man's dirty fantasies.
I like the fact, they were totally sexting, but it's not going anywhere. so, what's the point?
And i'll never get used to these ugly, distorted Tanigawa's eyes.
Megane is a total cutie. I believe, they had real, pure, innocent moment.
GvendolineMay 7, 2022 8:35 AM
May 13, 2022 10:59 AM

Jul 2011
The foot fetish is strong in this anime, not that I mind
May 24, 2022 4:26 AM

Jul 2015
That's quite the selfie Tanigawa made.. damn you Akebi with your leg fetish.

Got to say so far certain scenes really feel like every stillframe is an artwork on itself.

Jun 8, 2022 6:42 PM

Nov 2018
God I love plain girls so much
Jul 5, 2022 2:53 AM

Dec 2020
Isn't lewd? Yeah that photo def was lmao
Author def has a foot fetish too lol
Oct 13, 2022 8:29 PM

Jan 2010
Seriously, this show really seems to put in extraordinary effort into depicting feet.
Oct 27, 2022 5:37 PM

Jun 2007
Everyone talking about feet and selfies

Meanwhile I am staring at the flipping floors of the school.
Not sure I can go back to those regular ones after this.
Jan 2, 2023 11:01 AM

May 2019
After watching 3 episodes of this anime, I've come to the conclusion that Komichi is definitely a bumpkin lol. She has awkward requests like for Kei to lilt up her skirt so she could check out her legs and in a  previous episode she was not about to hesitate to take off her sailor shirt because another girl wanted to swap when Komichi was going to try on the jacket during class.

Also getting yuri vibes but I'm thinking its not going to go anywhere as its simply Komichi being a bumpkin. The visuals have been incredible and it appears to be a Cloverworks style. So far it's been a steady SoL with CGDCT but hopefully it gets a little more interesting as it's a little slow but still enjoyable.
Apr 30, 2023 10:19 PM
Oct 2020
I guess I didn't have to do that search for "Akebi Sailor Uniform Yuri" after all. Just need to look in the comments. Guess it was pretty obvious that GL vibes are strong here. And yet it still seems to maintain its innocence, thanks to the purity of Akebi herself. Maybe it's just her lack of experience, some seem to view it as cluelessness. But as Kei mentioned, she has a very inquisitive mind. It just doesn't appear to have any boundaries, but still in a very pure way. If it actually is Yuri then I think it's very tastefully portrayed. 
May 24, 2:45 AM

Jun 2022
1) Man Oh Man , These Weird Things In Between Like Damn.

2) Not My Problem Anymore , Ciao Sailor!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

150 by Baby_Penewine »»
Aug 5, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

242 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 1, 9:43 PM

» IMA CRYING LIKE A BABY

Carisu - Jul 12

16 by imjayhime »»
Jul 13, 3:08 PM

» Season 2?

texasdes - Jun 12

9 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 17, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

151 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.