Forum Settings
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2022 1:44 PM

Nov 2016
Next week's going to be fun, that's for sure...
Jan 14, 2022 2:52 PM

Apr 2020
Akame Ga Kill? PLEASE NO!
I'm not gonna believe it until the next chapter!

Jan 14, 2022 6:53 PM

Oct 2017
With that many death flags not surprised but please dun die Mira aneki.
Jan 15, 2022 3:11 PM
Aug 2021
I'm one of the few people who never watched or read Akame ga Kill cos I hate getting attached to characters who are then just killed of for the sake of being killed off. I wasn't even perturbed about Mira being absorbed cos I just assumed it'd be a cliffhanger. Then when I saw everyone talking about AgK I started sweating. I mean I thought Tenka was gonna die in that fight with Yuuki's sisters group when her life flashed before her eyes, but that didn't happen, so that gives me hope.

My two theories plus one from a friend
A. Mira let herself get absorbed to punch a bitch from the inside
B. (What I really hope happens) Mira still jas a hand free, and Kyouka manages to put Yuuki's chain in her hand
C. Mira gets partially absorbed, before multiplying like crazy to explode a bitch

Really just hope it's not
D. She really did just get fucking merked after they spent 5 chapters making her look really cool
Jan 16, 2022 4:37 AM
Mar 2013
yeah,it's time to drop this shit.
Jan 16, 2022 8:42 PM

Nov 2015
redstak03 said:
yeah,it's time to drop this shit.

No
Now is begin the next round.
50/50 she survive.

Nos leemos o7
Jan 16, 2022 10:04 PM
Jul 2019
You guys saw that Mira was approaching Kuusetsu like a JoJo character. She'll definitely make it out of this one.
Jan 17, 2022 1:10 AM
Jul 2019
Honestly, I think Takahiro learned his lesson from Akame Ga Kill. This series has had a different and more optimistic vibe since the beginning. If this was Akame Ga Kill, then Tenka would have been killed by Aoba and Kidomaru would have survived to keep on killing. Instead we have a good-ish sibling as opposed to Akam Ga Kill and lots of potential. This series feels like its going for something else, and given the framing of the scene it definitely leaves possibilities open. Plus, considering how little we know about the second unit, I doubt they have a character ready to replace her.
Jan 17, 2022 4:41 AM

Nov 2012
I don't know what will happen in the next chapter, but if Kuusetsu really absorbs Mira, then she will become really f***ing powerful with that cloning ability and Kyouka certainly won't be able to handle her. Too bad that Tenka didn't show up. She could help in the fight. It's a difficult situation for the Mabōtai, but they could win if more of them showed up.
Jan 20, 2022 4:47 AM
Aug 2021
KeyboardKlutz said:
Honestly, I think Takahiro learned his lesson from Akame Ga Kill. This series has had a different and more optimistic vibe since the beginning. If this was Akame Ga Kill, then Tenka would have been killed by Aoba and Kidomaru would have survived to keep on killing. Instead we have a good-ish sibling as opposed to Akam Ga Kill and lots of potential. This series feels like its going for something else, and given the framing of the scene it definitely leaves possibilities open. Plus, considering how little we know about the second unit, I doubt they have a character ready to replace her.
Tenka not dying when her life flashed before her eyes is the one thing keeping my hope alive for Mira. And you're right, Mira actually dying right now wouldn't fit the tone of the manga.
Jan 24, 2022 2:45 AM
Apr 2020
I don't think Mira died, I'm pretty sure this look like a fusion, means Kuusetsu absorb Mira or something similar.
Feb 3, 2022 10:55 AM

Aug 2021
Please do not!

This author is kidding me, first he almost killed my waifu Tenka and now he killed my other waifu! What you have against me!

I really hope she doesn't die and that she returns well, and that this manga doesn't become an AgK. Please be a clone.
Feb 3, 2022 11:30 PM
Jul 2019
OkamiDesign said:
Please do not!

This author is kidding me, first he almost killed my waifu Tenka and now he killed my other waifu! What you have against me!

I really hope she doesn't die and that she returns well, and that this manga doesn't become an AgK. Please be a clone.

Don't worry, it was explicitly stated that Kuusetsu's absorbtions are still alive. Think of it sort of like Buu from Dragon Ball. They gotta get them out of there.
KeyboardKlutzFeb 5, 2022 5:49 PM
Sep 17, 2022 6:24 PM
May 2015
yoooooooooooooo wtf??? was NOT expecting that ending

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 132 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 17

9 by eXtripa69 »»
May 23, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 126 Discussion

ARK-13 - Feb 23

8 by anniemanga »»
May 23, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 131 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 3

9 by M1keFox »»
May 19, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 106 Discussion

ARK-13 - May 5, 2023

15 by light_straight »»
May 16, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 130 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 19

12 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 25, 3:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.