Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2021 9:06 AM

Nov 2020
OH boy. There was some serious scientific stuff in here and it wouldn't be wrong to say that I was blown away. Was it too much information that was just so suddenly revealed? I don't think so. Charles won't let Ranbing and Marc go away so easily though. Time to watch the final chapter.
Dec 30, 2022 9:41 PM
Oct 2019
city lord has his son go with him into some secret room. and we never see the city lord again. it appeared he was going to pass the city lord role onto his son and reveal to him whatever secrets he never got to tell marc

as expected, bishop douche is acting like an egomaniacal power hungry douche

marc's girlfriend gets bishop douche to agree to let them leave the lighthouse on "the long journey" (is that the same as the "expedition" the old people go on?)

marc is full blown monster. tests reveal his dna was abnormal to begin with and he should've never been a "superior". he has some memories from being human, but he's no longer human. or...he never was human? they said marc was made in the lighthouse, but that can't be right. because there were all those marc clones on earth...

the monsters on earth keep watching the lighthouse in the sky. i assumed it was because they were waiting to attack or something. but it sounds more like it's foreshadowing their evolution of flight, which will allow them to...fly... there and make it so the lighthouse is no longer a viable living situation for humans

so many questions still remain. hard to imagine they're all answered in the final 2 episodes
Dec 31, 2022 4:12 AM

Nov 2020
HagePotPotato said:
city lord has his son go with him into some secret room. and we never see the city lord again. it appeared he was going to pass the city lord role onto his son and reveal to him whatever secrets he never got to tell marc

as expected, bishop douche is acting like an egomaniacal power hungry douche

marc's girlfriend gets bishop douche to agree to let them leave the lighthouse on "the long journey" (is that the same as the "expedition" the old people go on?)

marc is full blown monster. tests reveal his dna was abnormal to begin with and he should've never been a "superior". he has some memories from being human, but he's no longer human. or...he never was human? they said marc was made in the lighthouse, but that can't be right. because there were all those marc clones on earth...

the monsters on earth keep watching the lighthouse in the sky. i assumed it was because they were waiting to attack or something. but it sounds more like it's foreshadowing their evolution of flight, which will allow them to...fly... there and make it so the lighthouse is no longer a viable living situation for humans

so many questions still remain. hard to imagine they're all answered in the final 2 episodes
There's only actually 1 episode after this and that's the special episode. But I saw your comment on the middle chapter discussion so I see that you didn't watch that too. By the way, the show is still not over, there's going to be a 2nd season in 2023 hopefully. At least, that's what I know.
Apr 9, 1:52 AM

May 2018
So hard seeing Marc like this. It's just so unfair. I hope those surface monsters take flight and wreck that Lighthouse. It was already on some totalitarian dictatorship shit, and now that Bishop Asshat, it's going to get even worse.

Were the 3 decrees created to keep women from breeding with Marc?

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 23, 2021

2 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 9, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Apr 8, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 21, 2021

1 by tysonfromog50 »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 29, 2022 8:50 PM

Poll: » Ling Long: Incarnation Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion

_Bakemono_ - Dec 22, 2021

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.