Forum Settings
Forums

Bitcoin End of Year Price Prediction + other Crypto shenanigans!

New
Nov 13, 2021 7:56 PM

Jun 2008
I was gonna wait until the final week of MOONvember to do this thread, but I think now is a good time.

So this is it...There are exactly 7 weeks left in 2021.

Bitcoin has had a bit of a rollercoaster ride this year, from it's initial ATH in May, to dropping all the way down to 28K in the summer, to now hitting 69K just a few days ago.

But all eyes will be on BULLcember and what exactly Bitcoin will do.

Everyone wants to get to 100K, that's been the target all year long....but I'm still not necessarily sure we'll get there before the clock strikes midnight on the 31st.

Some people even think we can reach 150 - 200K before the year ends, which I think is NUTS, but this is crypto, so expect the unexpected.

Still, I want to make my predictions, so I can come back to this thread and GLOAT like a motherfucker or sadly look away, so here it is....I'll add a few other coins I care about as well:

END OF YEAR PREDICTIONS!

Bitcoin (BTC) = $92,000

Ethereum (ETH) = $7,000

Cardano (ADA) = $3.50

Avalanche (AVAX) = $200

Litecoin (LTC) = $500

Let's see what these last seven weeks has in store!
Nov 13, 2021 8:04 PM

Dec 2016
Obviously it is going to to do well in the current short term as an inflation hedge. Particularly since they passed the 1.5 trillion infrastructure bill in a labor crunch, retirement spree, energy crisis, and supply bottleneck. Which means consumers will be pitted in a bidding war against shovel ready projects.
Also, isn't Musk basically the largest holder of bitcoin?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elon-musk-sells-5b-in-tesla-stock/

SoverignNov 13, 2021 8:08 PM
Nov 13, 2021 10:57 PM

May 2016
Lol what happened to that bet of it hitting 100k end up year.

I put all my money into Shiba. I'm too poor to invest. Hope for the best. Doge is to expensive now
Nov 14, 2021 12:58 AM

Nov 2021
bitcoin is gonna crash soon, I bought some puts
Nov 14, 2021 1:09 AM

Apr 2018
I’ve got big money on ETH AND ETC. I bought when they were both fairly down last year so I’ve seen a nice growth in my profits. I’m hoping in a couple years time they boom like I predict. I made some quick cash on BTC and then sold. Really wishing I hadn’t sold.
Nov 14, 2021 6:09 AM

Jun 2008
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

I put all my money into Shiba. I'm too poor to invest. Hope for the best. Doge is to expensive now

You never wanted to take the bet…you probably should have since the chances of getting to 100K before the end of the year are kinda slim…at least in my personal opinion.

There’s people out there that still think Bitcoin is going to $100 - $150K before December 31st.

I’m trying to be conservative.

I STILL however think we absolutely WILL reach $100K and higher no matter what…I just think at this point it’s gonna happen in 2022.
Nov 14, 2021 7:34 PM

Mar 2008
China just a couple months ago banned cryptocurrency transactions and cracking down on it and that's where the majority of Bitcoin was so it's going to tank especially hard among all the crypto.
Dec 2, 2021 4:16 AM

Nov 2021
Bitcoin is taking a dump right now, china fud, elon musk fud
Dec 2, 2021 4:22 AM

Nov 2021
traed said:
China just a couple months ago banned cryptocurrency transactions and cracking down on it and that's where the majority of Bitcoin was so it's going to tank especially hard among all the crypto.

Yeah and when that happened bitcoin went down from like 55k euros to 32k and I started buying some then it rose back up to 60k euros and I sold . Now I'm waiting for it to go down to 45k to buy again.

--ALEX-- said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

You never wanted to take the bet…you probably should have since the chances of getting to 100K before the end of the year are kinda slim…at least in my personal opinion.
There’s people out there that still think Bitcoin is going to $100 - $150K before December 31st.
I’m trying to be conservative.
I STILL however think we absolutely WILL reach $100K and higher no matter what…I just think at this point it’s gonna happen in 2022.

The odds are in favor, bitcoin will reach at least half a million before it falls down to ashes, if it will ever fall to ashes.

Dec 2, 2021 4:41 AM

Nov 2021
ohhhh why didnt I buy bitcoin when it was only 8000 dollars?

Dec 2, 2021 11:32 AM

Jun 2008
traed said:

Dude China has "Banned" Bitcoin like 50 different times....it doesn't mean anything.

And no...the majority of Bitcoin is not in China, lol....

highinhibition said:

Um, no.

Bitcoin is still in the high 50s...considering we spent the entire summer in the low 30s and 40s, I'd say we are pretty good right now.

Feircei said:
Yeah and when that happened bitcoin went down from like 55k euros to 32k and I started buying some then it rose back up to 60k euros and I sold . Now I'm waiting for it to go down to 45k to buy again.

It's impossible to time the market, unless you're a time traveller.

At the beginning I thought the best thing to do was to try to sell whenever it hit All time high and then buy when it's low....except, it's impossible to know when the peak hits.

I bought Bitcoin at 25K (USD) last december, I've been buying all throughout the year, I try to do so when it's "low" but it's still difficult.

I won't say how much Bitcoin I have, but for the exception of the summer, I've been in the Green almost all year....and no, I have not sold anything.

As my signature says....100K or BUST!
Dec 2, 2021 11:55 AM

Nov 2021
--ALEX-- said:
traed said:

Dude China has "Banned" Bitcoin like 50 different times....it doesn't mean anything.

And no...the majority of Bitcoin is not in China, lol....

highinhibition said:

Um, no.

Bitcoin is still in the high 50s...considering we spent the entire summer in the low 30s and 40s, I'd say we are pretty good right now.

Feircei said:

It's impossible to time the market, unless you're a time traveller.

At the beginning I thought the best thing to do was to try to sell whenever it hit All time high and then buy when it's low....except, it's impossible to know when the peak hits.

I bought Bitcoin at 25K (USD) last december, I've been buying all throughout the year, I try to do so when it's "low" but it's still difficult.

I won't say how much Bitcoin I have, but for the exception of the summer, I've been in the Green almost all year....and no, I have not sold anything.

As my signature says....100K or BUST!

If it doesn't go as low as I want it to go, I just don't buy it lol. I Don't have to be a time travel to have self control.

Dec 2, 2021 3:15 PM

Jun 2008
Feircei said:
If it doesn't go as low as I want it to go, I just don't buy it lol. I Don't have to be a time travel to have self control.

What I'm trying to say is that trying to predict the peak to sell and then buy when it's lower is damn near impossible, because of how unpredictable Crypto is.
Dec 3, 2021 2:58 AM

Nov 2021
--ALEX-- said:
Feircei said:

What I'm trying to say is that trying to predict the peak to sell and then buy when it's lower is damn near impossible, because of how unpredictable Crypto is.

Well not really unpredictable since a lot of people do it as a hgh end job and are precise at 80%

Bitcoin is low risk low reward gamble, the odds are 1.25 or 1/4.

Also I'm not trying to predict any specific ''peak'' I know for a fact that bitcoin is not everlasting, nothing is, probably it will die out in the next 5 to 6 years or maybe it will die off in the next 30 years. But one thing is certain, it's not going to end tomorrow and as long as it lives it will grow by going down and then up again. I just buy when it's low enough for me and wait, wether I'm waiting 1 month or 1 year it doesn't matter, the end result is the same. If it suddenly goes incredibly low, people will want to take profit and buy bitcoin for the lower prices and this will make it go up again.

So, if bitcoin doesn't go low again, I'm just never gonna buy it, simple and easy.

Dec 3, 2021 9:42 PM

May 2021
yo this predictions are running wild

Dec 3, 2021 9:47 PM

Mar 2021
--ALEX-- said:
I was gonna wait until the final week of MOONvember to do this thread, but I think now is a good time.

So this is it...There are exactly 7 weeks left in 2021.

Bitcoin has had a bit of a rollercoaster ride this year, from it's initial ATH in May, to dropping all the way down to 28K in the summer, to now hitting 69K just a few days ago.

But all eyes will be on BULLcember and what exactly Bitcoin will do.

Everyone wants to get to 100K, that's been the target all year long....but I'm still not necessarily sure we'll get there before the clock strikes midnight on the 31st.

Some people even think we can reach 150 - 200K before the year ends, which I think is NUTS, but this is crypto, so expect the unexpected.

Still, I want to make my predictions, so I can come back to this thread and GLOAT like a motherfucker or sadly look away, so here it is....I'll add a few other coins I care about as well:

END OF YEAR PREDICTIONS!

Bitcoin (BTC) = $92,000

Ethereum (ETH) = $7,000

Cardano (ADA) = $3.50

Avalanche (AVAX) = $200

Litecoin (LTC) = $500

Let's see what these last seven weeks has in store!

Good thing I bought 50 of them back in 2012 for around $10 each. Even if they go down in value I still managed to make a huge profit on them either way.
Apr 13, 2022 11:31 AM

Sep 2017
Oh right, cryptos.

Can you buy something in the real world (and not go to jail) with those yet ?

I know, I know, just wait...

Any second now...

any second...
Apr 14, 2022 2:01 PM

Dec 2020
Feircei said:
--ALEX-- said:

Well not really unpredictable since a lot of people do it as a hgh end job and are precise at 80%

Bitcoin is low risk low reward gamble, the odds are 1.25 or 1/4.

Also I'm not trying to predict any specific ''peak'' I know for a fact that bitcoin is not everlasting, nothing is, probably it will die out in the next 5 to 6 years or maybe it will die off in the next 30 years. But one thing is certain, it's not going to end tomorrow and as long as it lives it will grow by going down and then up again. I just buy when it's low enough for me and wait, wether I'm waiting 1 month or 1 year it doesn't matter, the end result is the same. If it suddenly goes incredibly low, people will want to take profit and buy bitcoin for the lower prices and this will make it go up again.

So, if bitcoin doesn't go low again, I'm just never gonna buy it, simple and easy.

That's supposing that demand for bitcoin becomes elastic at some point in the future where all crytobros become millionaires and Elon Musk becomes POTUS.

Ask why no crypto has elastic supply (besides fiat clones that defy the point), and you have your answer.

“You’ve never succeeded at anything and you never will, and do you know why? Because you are vulgar, irremediably vulgar, and not only are you vulgar, you are ordinary.” - Maurice Pialat’s We Won't Grow Old Together (1972)
Aug 29, 2022 9:54 AM

Jan 2009
crypto crashing so hard for months now though lol
Aug 29, 2022 2:53 PM

Jan 2017
I've got a feeling --ALEX-- didn't sell the top.

Fib retracements alone called the top on BTC and likewise ADA hit unsustainable market cap levels the moment it hit $2-2.9 [which most people were buying in at expecting it to go to $10 which wasn't feasible].

I sold 90% of the projects I accumulated during march 2020 during beginning/end of 2021 and the only ones I kept are the ones who didn't hit their 2017 ATH.
Sep 21, 12:25 PM
Apr 2018
I feel you on the rollercoaster ride that Bitcoin has been on this year, it’s been wild!
Sep 22, 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Who cares? All this cryptocurrency stuff is scams. Anyone with half-a-brain knows this.

More topics from this board

» You guys watch anime on a laptop, tv or projector?

Rivermind - Oct 17

45 by voovoov »»
3 minutes ago

» Why did you choose your forum avatar and profile picture?

Ejrodiew - 45 minutes ago

11 by Zarutaku »»
4 minutes ago

» how do you like your burger

tsukareru - 4 hours ago

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you have friends?

Ejrodiew - Oct 13

38 by Ejrodiew »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your preferred study medium?

VampireSylphy - Oct 17

12 by nanajp »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.