Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 26, 2021 4:55 AM

Oct 2008
Nurguburu said:

Technically anime synopsis aren't spoilers except if it isn't the first season.

Technically sure, but I prefer to go in to an anime compeletely blind. You know that whole "having expectations is good, but try and be reasonable, or you will be disappointed" thing. Reading the synopsis, raises my expectations, so I simply avoid it.

Oct 26, 2021 6:16 AM

May 2021
No I don't. I hate spoilers, even the teeniest weeniest bit or less than a split second of a scene.

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Oct 26, 2021 7:24 AM

Jul 2021
DinoPapiro said:
ShriekVandal said:
they died in the past. they are permanently dead
Why are you spoiling? You may like spoilers but other people like to find things for themselves. You edited the post saying some folks where spoiling but you are the one doing it, and that guy spoiling aot
. Keep your love with spoilers to yourself please
lol i did not even mention the characters . i kept them in spoilers tags. Just said they are permanently dead. similarly this faozan guy too
DinoPapiro said:
ShriekVandal said:
they died in the past. they are permanently dead
Why are you spoiling? You may like spoilers but other people like to find things for themselves. You edited the post saying some folks where spoiling but you are the one doing it, and that guy spoiling aot
. Keep your love with spoilers to yourself please
kisaki tetta will be hit by a truck
Oct 26, 2021 7:27 AM
Jan 2021
welp depends for me
if I want to get spoiled and get spoiled understandable but other spoiled to me hell nah
Oct 26, 2021 7:36 AM

Jul 2021
Some spoilers are actually helpful, like I wouldn't want to watch an anime without knowing a slightest bit of spoilers or what's going to keep me interesting.
Sometimes it could help with the confusing.
Oct 26, 2021 11:26 AM

Nov 2019
If I'm very curious about something yes, but if not, it's not a problem either. Most of the time, when I get spoilers I want to watch it more then before, because I want to know more about the circumstances.
Oct 26, 2021 12:17 PM

Jan 2020
I don't like randomly being sent spoilers. If I want to be spoiled, I'll spoil myself.
Oct 26, 2021 8:31 PM

Sep 2017
it depends i guess, if i don't really care for the show then sure give me the spoiler for it, but it's different if i'm invested into the show

Oct 27, 2021 6:29 AM

May 2020
I like spoilers very much so that I can know if the show or the manga I'm reading is a waste of my time and I still end up reading or watching it either way
Oct 27, 2021 11:07 AM

Apr 2016
I won't say I like them but I don't dislike them either.
Jun 23, 2022 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
Not really. I want to avoid them as much as possible, if I get one it’s still fine though.
Jun 24, 2022 12:30 AM

Oct 2020
I personally do not enjoy or appreciate any type of spoiler, regardless of whether I am curious or not. I certainly love the element of surprise when it comes to Anime/manga, or just shows and movies in general. When given a spoiler, it can sometimes ruin the whole experience of watching or reading a specific thing. Even if it is small, I like to find it out myself.
Jun 24, 2022 12:59 AM
Feb 2014
Hell, NO!!!! I absolutely hate spoilers with a burning passion and people who just put untagged spoilers in the forums, thread titles, threads, posts, comments anywhere at all for that matter, should rott in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (especially if they do this on purpose!!!!!!!!!!)

And for God's sake, report those bastards to the moderators when you see them posting spoilers, do NOT just turn a blind eye to it or your just as worse as them then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime?

Iron_Leopard - 5 hours ago

31 by Zettaiken »»
3 minutes ago

» What's your most anticipated anime from summer 2024 ?

ZXEAN - 1 hour ago

9 by Warrenn »»
13 minutes ago

» Favorite word

JoeChip - Jun 6

40 by Stomiks »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you agree that One Piece being the top 1 currently airing anime suggests this Spring is weak? ( 1 2 )

18927 - Jun 6

51 by StateofOhayo »»
22 minutes ago

» Would anime be better if they started to use more adult casts? ( 1 2 )

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 5

56 by JaniSIr »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.