Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Toshoshitsu no Kanojo: Seiso na Kimi ga Ochiru made - The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2021 6:02 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
User-sanAug 1, 2021 6:26 AM
Aug 2, 2021 4:21 PM
Feb 2021
Quite a disappointing ending if I do say so myself. As each episode progressed, I noticed the animation quality become steadily more inconsistent. Sadly, the animation quality diminished while and story quality/intensity increased. I did enjoy the voice acting and thought that the background music wasn't too overbearing. In the end, this feels like an average netorare hentai with a superior doujin. Also, I agree with User-san that them banging for 5 hours straight is quite impressive.
Aug 4, 2021 9:37 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Even if she were not being threatened the guy would still probably be in trouble if reported to police for other reasons XD

That's what I thought as well. It would have been wise of Aida to start recording the call. But even if he didn't and just rushed to the police, he would still make it in time to show it live and have them get Masami caught red-handed

User-san said:
she seemed to be missing the mucus plug as the semen went inside her womb even though already pregnant, unless she actually was only fat and milky but there is no baby

Must be just a lack of research on their part. I also had hoped they would show the baby inside, but they lost this opportunity (or deliberately decided against it)

User-san said:
Uwaa if its a boy then use the money to abort him?! That's messed up, especially due to already most progressed growth if baby exists! Although he used ambiguous 'sasete' form which could both mean let her abort or make her abort So don't know.

If we take "half a year" notion literally, it would mean the pregnancy is at 26 weeks already. Googling says that doctors can tell the gender after "18 to 21 weeks, but the sex may be determined by ultrasound as early as 14 weeks". So Masami could have already had some testing done if he had considered abortion, if he was a more far-sighted person. Also Wiki says that "more than 90 percent" of babies "born at 26 to 27 weeks" – survived. So at this stage of pregnancy it wouldn't be just a simple abortion, but rather a literal killing – she could just as well born the baby right now and it would probably survive (although I am sure that Masami wouldn't be concerned about killing anyone if he knew for sure he could avoid the responsibility. And is not concerned right now)
Googling also says that "Abortions in Japan are available according to the conditions of the Maternal Protection Law, and up to 21 weeks and 6 days of pregnancy". So maybe Masami is just being ignorant and not well-informed, thinking that just some money may resolve the issue (which may be not surprising, with him being just a janitor and all) – unless, of course, he has some connections (due to whatever reason) or knows some underground doctors who may agree to become his accomplices for a decent pay. Or thinking he can fake the pregnancy term. Unless of unlikely case Yukiha did not actually become pregnant at that night (or she did, and made an abortion once already), and is not actually that late into pregnancy as she is shown to be

I am also surprised non of the parents did anything about the situation. Must not love their children very much
SerhiykoAug 4, 2021 9:57 AM
Aug 4, 2021 11:24 AM
Mar 2020
jeez they really had to make it worse involving the bf like that lol
Aug 5, 2021 2:02 PM
Aug 2019
The ending was really dark, sad and depressing because of that bastard got away with it.
Aug 5, 2021 2:03 PM
Aug 2019
Freeman_slavoca said:
Quite a disappointing ending if I do say so myself. As each episode progressed, I noticed the animation quality become steadily more inconsistent. Sadly, the animation quality diminished while and story quality/intensity increased. I did enjoy the voice acting and thought that the background music wasn't too overbearing. In the end, this feels like an average netorare hentai with a superior doujin. Also, I agree with User-san that them banging for 5 hours straight is quite impressive.
Why am I not surprised.
Aug 6, 2021 6:19 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
That's what I thought as well. It would have been wise of Aida to start recording the call. But even if he didn't and just rushed to the police, he would still make it in time to show it live and have them get Masami caught red-handed
indeed, although they could noticed if he tried to do that and turned off the call.

Must be just a lack of research on their part. I also had hoped they would show the baby inside, but they lost this opportunity (or deliberately decided against it)
could also be due to an anomaly with her body as does happen too. Indeed showing baby inside seems most avoided in the ero OVAs.

If we take "half a year" notion literally, it would mean the pregnancy is at 26 weeks already. Googling says that doctors can tell the gender after "18 to 21 weeks, but the sex may be determined by ultrasound as early as 14 weeks". So Masami could have already had some testing done if he had considered abortion, if he was a more far-sighted person. Also Wiki says that "more than 90 percent" of babies "born at 26 to 27 weeks" – survived. So at this stage of pregnancy it wouldn't be just a simple abortion, but rather a literal killing – she could just as well born the baby right now and it would probably survive (although I am sure that Masami wouldn't be concerned about killing anyone if he knew for sure he could avoid the responsibility. And is not concerned right now)
interesting facts, never knew!
Googling also says that "Abortions in Japan are available according to the conditions of the Maternal Protection Law, and up to 21 weeks and 6 days of pregnancy". So maybe Masami is just being ignorant and not well-informed, thinking that just some money may resolve the issue (which may be not surprising, with him being just a janitor and all) – unless, of course, he has some connections (due to whatever reason) or knows some underground doctors who may agree to become his accomplices for a decent pay. Or thinking he can fake the pregnancy term. Unless of unlikely case Yukiha did not actually become pregnant at that night (or she did, and made an abortion once already), and is not actually that late into pregnancy as she is shown to be
all possible.

I am also surprised non of the parents did anything about the situation. Must not love their children very much
they may have tried. it is not clear, possibly the daughter was too crazy and prevented them as we can see how sex crazed she was at the end, only cared for her own pleasure even at expense of others!
Aug 6, 2021 6:25 AM

Jun 2020
1 out of 5: Hated it

the girl is just stupid lmao
ntr's are bad 95% of the time so ofc this one's also trash
Aug 11, 2021 6:05 AM

Feb 2018
And yeah, she just Fkng with ugly bastard night till morning, damn... Rip camera
Aug 12, 2021 12:55 PM

May 2021
This amazing hentai deserved a better animation, but the boob physics were interesting. More intensity wouldnt be bad

Aug 16, 2021 5:44 PM

Oct 2013
Just not good, only part that was hot was the when she took it in the butt the first time so ep 2 and some of EP 3.

Ended like shit and don't introduce the teacher of nothing's going to happen......
Feb 11, 2023 3:36 PM

Mar 2010
My only regret is not seeing the old boomer fuck the baby they were gonna have. But otherwise the other lad that freaked out should realize she was meant to be a rapey slave and move on. There are more fish in da sea.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 12, 2023 8:06 AM
Mar 2017
Girl was dumb as a post and disgusting , but the swine was just extremely evil. It wasn't enough to make her his sex slave, he basically had to ruin her. It just gets worse if you read the story. A female teacher AND the vice principa finds out the truh. What happens?
The vice principal joins the janitor and screws the girl and then betrays the teacher so both he and the janitor can screw her. Then just like that the teacher becomes another slave. 
Just amazing that the teacher finds out what has happened to the girl, then gets ra*ed by that janitor, then ra*ed by the vice prinicpal and then after some more action she just succumbs. Not even 1 teacher in a million would react that way....
Detector1977Mar 12, 2023 8:37 AM
Mar 15, 2023 5:27 PM
Aug 2021
Someone shoot me! I had enough of this... Unbearable sh*t! Put me out of my miserable self! Give me a dignified death! NTRs got me succumb to infection stop it before it spreads onto me!
Jun 23, 2023 9:24 AM
May 2022
Detector1977 said:
Girl was dumb as a post and disgusting , but the swine was just extremely evil. It wasn't enough to make her his sex slave, he basically had to ruin her. It just gets worse if you read the story. A female teacher AND the vice principa finds out the truh. What happens?
The vice principal joins the janitor and screws the girl and then betrays the teacher so both he and the janitor can screw her. Then just like that the teacher becomes another slave. 
Just amazing that the teacher finds out what has happened to the girl, then gets ra*ed by that janitor, then ra*ed by the vice prinicpal and then after some more action she just succumbs. Not even 1 teacher in a million would react that way....
you got a point there. Plus, she failed to save the other student: The MC

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toshoshitsu no Kanojo: Seiso na Kimi ga Ochiru made - The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

PervInTheSheets - Oct 4, 2023

9 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
Jan 31, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Toshoshitsu no Kanojo: Seiso na Kimi ga Ochiru made - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jun 24, 2021

7 by magatetus »»
Oct 10, 2023 12:06 AM

» HYPE

spectrojan - Sep 3, 2020

9 by Nagamasakun »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:51 AM

Poll: » Toshoshitsu no Kanojo: Seiso na Kimi ga Ochiru made - The Animation Episode 5 Discussion

User-san - Jul 13, 2023

4 by Zane_0 »»
Jul 24, 2023 11:19 PM

Poll: » Toshoshitsu no Kanojo: Seiso na Kimi ga Ochiru made - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Oct 30, 2020

24 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 17, 2023 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.