Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 23, 2021 5:07 PM

Jan 2021
Why do I feel like araragi is a pedophile is it only me?
Jul 23, 2021 5:15 PM
Apr 2021
Nah he's not he only touched up a few lolis
Jul 23, 2021 5:16 PM

Feb 2021
Naggario said:
it’s not just you, he is 😭
Jul 23, 2021 5:41 PM
Jun 2020
it’s not weird you are
Jul 23, 2021 5:43 PM

Feb 2021
😭 he isn't. It's just a comedy relief that the show use to make the anime lighter. My man wouldn't be capable of really touch a little girl in a serios way 😭🀣 but yeah sometimes the show goes too far with that πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Everyone has a different way of enjoying anime, you aren't superior for watching some kind or other

Jul 23, 2021 5:54 PM
Feb 2021
Naggario said:

Not meant to be taken seriously mate
Jul 23, 2021 6:08 PM
Jul 2019
Because he is. It's the worst part of the show. I love the series to bits but god the bad scenes are awful.
Jul 23, 2021 6:26 PM

Oct 2020
cringeylazy said:
Because he is. It's the worst part of the show. I love the series to bits but god the bad scenes are awful.
it's obvious to get some bad scenes MONOGATARI IS AN ECCHI, not excessively but still It is an Ecchi show so it have groping and other scenes like that
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you are able to (⁠ β β—œβ β€Ώβ β—β  β )⁠♑
Jul 23, 2021 6:30 PM

Dec 2015
i mean he kinda is, but like hes cool
Jul 23, 2021 6:32 PM

Oct 2020
Ok ok ok, arent most of the lolis here are legal?

☁
Jul 23, 2021 6:36 PM

Jan 2021
amoured said:
most of them didn't even pass 12 years πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€
Jul 23, 2021 6:36 PM
May 2020
Yeah but they he does it as a joke
Jul 23, 2021 6:40 PM

Mar 2021
Naggario said:
amoured said:

Do not be fooled, one is dead the other is a vampire. So we technically crossing necrophilia and vampirism kind of weird. Oh one is a technically a doll too but you can treat it as a sex tool.
Jul 23, 2021 6:41 PM

Jan 2021
LustKamisama said:
Naggario said:

Do not be fooled, one is dead the other is a vampire. So we technically crossing necrophilia and vampirism kind of weird.

don't forget how he has conversation with his sisters they are next level ngl
Jul 23, 2021 6:43 PM

Mar 2021
Naggario said:
LustKamisama said:

Do not be fooled, one is dead the other is a vampire. So we technically crossing necrophilia and vampirism kind of weird.

don't forget how he has conversation with his sisters they are next level ngl

Nah one is a bird so we counting that as beastlity
Jul 23, 2021 7:28 PM
Apr 2020
Naggario said:

Because he is, the excuse it is a joke and isn't meant to be taken serious is just wrong. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy the show I still enjoy hxh despite hisoka.
Jul 23, 2021 9:14 PM
Dec 2020
cringeylazy said:
not to be that guy but the light novels are better when it comes to that aspect. He's not nearly as much of a pedo as he is in the anime there's still jokes about it but its definitely dialed back.
Jul 24, 2021 1:02 AM
Sep 2020
He is a pedophile and yes he's disaster as a person (but as a character he's funny af)
Jul 24, 2021 4:36 AM
Feb 2021
Naggario said:
welcome to monogatari my friend
Jul 24, 2021 5:15 AM
Jul 2019
JAR_ON_A_SHELF said:
cringeylazy said:
not to be that guy but the light novels are better when it comes to that aspect. He's not nearly as much of a pedo as he is in the anime there's still jokes about it but its definitely dialed back.

yeah I heard he's better in the LNs. I own all of them and plan to read them at some point.
Jul 24, 2021 6:23 AM
Jan 2021
Naggario said:

Wait a little till ypu get to tsukimonogatari if you haven't allready. The first episode or the second one is a scene that makes you want to look away lmfao. But i don't think that dudes a pedo, its just for comedic relief. In the LN you can see dudes even more perverse. Still i sugest you just turn a blind eye to it sometimes, it is strange as shit, sure, but they are legal lolis. Never seen him touch nadeko, right? Oh well ig it was that scene with hanekaw... But you can understand that. You can come up with that shit with "yeah but he didn't know and its still a kuds body" and you wouldn't be wrong. It is fucked when you think too much, but again, turn a blind eye ti it like all the people who didn't enjoy boku no pico did.
Jul 24, 2021 6:26 AM

Jan 2021
Yup he's a lolicon, and one of the reasons I never gave any monogatari series a 10. Even tho its my favourite.
Jul 24, 2021 6:29 AM
Jul 2021
Any underaged women that araragi touches becomes an adult.
So he ain't a pedo
Jul 24, 2021 10:01 AM
Jul 2019
Anayan_Kashyap said:
cringeylazy said:
it's obvious to get some bad scenes MONOGATARI IS AN ECCHI, not excessively but still It is an Ecchi show so it have groping and other scenes like that

Yes ok I get that but the show has characters depicted as children (not even teenagers) being groped. It doesn't matter how old they 'actually are' it's fucking weird seeing a 17 year old grope 8-14 year old girls and his own sisters.
Jul 24, 2021 6:20 PM

Oct 2020
cringeylazy said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Yes ok I get that but the show has characters depicted as children (not even teenagers) being groped. It doesn't matter how old they 'actually are' it's fucking weird seeing a 17 year old grope 8-14 year old girls and his own sisters.
ha ha I see, so call him a pedo who cares, I also agree half of your reason, so fans will always make Arararagi look good, btw pedo doesn't mean a bad character either, Rararagi is a good character developing with pedo techniques
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you are able to (⁠ β β—œβ β€Ώβ β—β  β )⁠♑
Jul 24, 2021 6:22 PM

Oct 2020
KiR4T said:
Yup he's a lolicon, and one of the reasons I never gave any monogatari series a 10. Even tho its my favourite.
that's a cruel thing bro, πŸ˜‚ ig the author thought ppl will like it more if it gets some Ecchi or loli fanservice πŸ˜‚ u didn't give it a 10 for just that reason?
Jul 30, 2021 6:47 PM

Jan 2021
ImHereForTheMeme said:
Naggario said:

Wait a little till ypu get to tsukimonogatari if you haven't allready. The first episode or the second one is a scene that makes you want to look away lmfao. But i don't think that dudes a pedo, its just for comedic relief. In the LN you can see dudes even more perverse. Still i sugest you just turn a blind eye to it sometimes, it is strange as shit, sure, but they are legal lolis. Never seen him touch nadeko, right? Oh well ig it was that scene with hanekaw... But you can understand that. You can come up with that shit with "yeah but he didn't know and its still a kuds body" and you wouldn't be wrong. It is fucked when you think too much, but again, turn a blind eye ti it like all the people who didn't enjoy boku no pico did.
i saw it it was pretty pointless watching it fr
Jul 30, 2021 6:49 PM

Jan 2021
cringeylazy said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

especially scenes with any of his sisters it gets to the point where its disgusting
Jul 31, 2021 3:15 PM
Jan 2021
Naggario said:
ImHereForTheMeme said:

i saw it it was pretty pointless watching it fr

Damn, i realised my grammar was inexistent. But yeah, having them pose like that ain't good, same on everytime dudes seeing hachikuji. It'd be pretty bad if it actually turns out hes a pedo or some shit...
Jul 31, 2021 3:42 PM

Sep 2020
That's one of the main reasons why I don't rate the series very high

The Owari seasons do actually fix this issue though
Aug 8, 2021 8:17 AM
May 2020
The author just loves parodying tropes from anime. It's his usual humour on his works, usually on sexual way. In fact there's what #13 said so it's obviously not to be taken seriously though it's understandable if you find it disturbing
Aug 8, 2021 9:57 AM
Oct 2020
Naggario said:
from how i saw it i seriously think he is a pedophile but here it doesnt make him a bad character or unlikeable
Aug 27, 2021 11:42 AM
Jul 2019
Anayan_Kashyap said:
cringeylazy said:

I don't mind ecchi. But they look like children. It's wrong.
Aug 27, 2021 4:19 PM

Feb 2021
Yeah it's one of the worst things in this series. I don't know why people think it's funny, it's horrible
Aug 27, 2021 8:37 PM

Oct 2020
cringeylazy said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

I don't mind ecchi. But they look like children. It's wrong.
that's true but what about Hachiguji, she IS a child lol yet her breast are groped mercilessly πŸ˜†
May 31, 2022 6:15 PM
Jul 2021
Hunted said:
i mean he kinda is, but like hes cool

Nope, that aspect of Araragi personality is not cool, not cool at all. But omg Koyomi/this entire show is like a sacred cow, you cant say anything bad about it without having your head cut off.
But I'll say it it isn't funny, it's horrible Araragi is a closeted monster and "fans" stop clamouring every time some one says the obvious. He is a monster plain and simple.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🀣🀣🀣
May 31, 2022 6:18 PM

Jul 2021

69420 character limit

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

421 by MysteriousFriend »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

248 by Benkei13 »»
Sep 22, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

415 by JoaoPedru »»
Sep 20, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

218 by 0451 »»
Sep 15, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

171 by YeetYoloLol »»
Sep 4, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.