Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2021 4:12 PM

Jan 2021
Shingster said:
Magic sure has become a valuable power for this world. But man that consciousness copy power really is one that suits Souma pretty well. While beautiful the cotton fields do take up a lot of space and take time to grow as well. Having too much of something thats unable to be sold for a good price sure is problem. Still economic reforms are going to take some time it seems while at the same time Souma's lacking in capable retainers as well. Using the yearly broadcast as a means to recruit people from across the kingdom sure was one hell of an idea. But that speech that Souma sure was a good one and showed well his own personal views. Overall a solid ep that did an excellent job at showcasing not only Souma's gradual expansion as a character and king but also how needed his reforms are as a result of the dire state the countries in. While gradual looks like Liscia's impressions of Souma is changing. Looking forward to seeing what will happen next as the cast gathers. Its quite impressive that Souma has so much knowledge of economics for someone his age though.

IIRC in first episode Souma mentioned that he was studying stuff to go into beauratics before being Isekai'd. It might be a different profession though, I can't remember the specifics
Capy is still best mod.
Jul 12, 2021 4:21 PM
Jan 2021
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Abredon said:

No, you are incorrect because you made a fallacious extrapolation based upon incomplete information.
The show stated that except for certain things (lighting, showers, and a couple more), the world is at a state similar to our middle ages. Therefore, except for the specifically listed exceptions, you should look to our history during the middle ages.

Assuming anything not mentioned is automatically different from our world is a fallacy, and directly contrary to the introduction of episode 2.
The magic broadcast was stated to rarely have been used - basically only for once a year announcements.

What the MC specifically outlines is that:

"Excluding the magic and the unusual creatures, the level of technology in this country is not very high, the Industrial Revolution is far off, and the feudal system is still in place."

That refers to the system itself as a feudal one, but the basic structure of a feudal system does not necessitate a specific form of feudalism, or any given structure of oversight necessarily identical to our own as you assert. It does not mean that everything in this world is similar to the common interpretations of our medieval society. For example, Liscia is a woman attending a military academy, something that would be unheard of in "our" middle ages. So no, there are already blatant diversions from our medieval societies.

"The magic broadcast was stated to rarely have been used - basically only for once a year announcements."

To quote Liscia:

"It's usually used for New Year's greetings from the king, or to issue important edicts and such."

Right there, a tangible example of magic being implemented in streamlining the process of medieval governance in a way that would not be possible in our medieval society.

The Feudal system is a specific construct. There are inherent issues with it (one of which is weak centralization). EVERY Feudal system in our world has had the same issues. You asserted these inherent issues didn't exist.

Here is the Feudal system:
A Vassal gives his land to a Liege in exchange for protection.
The Liege gives it back in exchange for a fixed amount of military service per year of a fixed number of soldiers.
There are other sundries like taxes and Court duties, but that is the concept.
Lesser Nobles swear to Higher Nobles, and only a few are directly under the King.
There have been many rebellions of Nobles during history, in every Feudal system established. The Shogunate wars in Japan are one example, as is The Wars of the Roses.

If the magic broadcast weren't there, there would be Post Riders, message birds, and Town Criers doing the job. This would delay such announcements by only about a day. Not much streamlining there.
Those probably exist too, and are used for less critical things.
And new years occurs only once a year. Important edicts even less often (given that the important edicts were mentioned after the new year's greetings). So it got used once, maybe twice in a given year.

Oh, and as for Liscia attending a military academy, there are historical examples of women warriors, even in feudal societies.
Japanese noble house guards were women trained with Naginatas.
The Knights Templar had women in the order.
The Order of the Hatchet was a Women warrior order.

You are wrong on every count.
AbredonJul 12, 2021 4:38 PM
Jul 12, 2021 4:34 PM
Feb 2021
Abredon said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

What the MC specifically outlines is that:

"Excluding the magic and the unusual creatures, the level of technology in this country is not very high, the Industrial Revolution is far off, and the feudal system is still in place."

That refers to the system itself as a feudal one, but the basic structure of a feudal system does not necessitate a specific form of feudalism, or any given structure of oversight necessarily identical to our own as you assert. It does not mean that everything in this world is similar to the common interpretations of our medieval society. For example, Liscia is a woman attending a military academy, something that would be unheard of in "our" middle ages. So no, there are already blatant diversions from our medieval societies.

"The magic broadcast was stated to rarely have been used - basically only for once a year announcements."

To quote Liscia:

"It's usually used for New Year's greetings from the king, or to issue important edicts and such."

Right there, a tangible example of magic being implemented in streamlining the process of medieval governance in a way that would not be possible in our medieval society.

The Feudal system is a specific construct. There are inherent issues with it (one of which is weak centralization). EVERY Feudal system in our world has had the same issues. You asserted these inherent issues didn't exist.

If the magic broadcast weren't there, there would be Post Riders, message birds, and Town Criers doing the job. This would delay such announcements by only about a day. Not much streamlining there.
And new years occurs only once a year. Important edicts even less often (given that the important edicts were mentioned after the new year's greetings). So it got used once, maybe twice in a given year.

The feudal system is a specific construct, but with varying implementations in our society. It is a system, a structure, but the way that society implements that structure is dependent on the capabilities and intentions of that society. And I never argued that the feudal system doesn't have issues; you said that the feudal system lacks centralization, and I said it doesn't. Weak centralization is not the same as "no" centralization.

And on the topic of centralization, the frequency of important edicts is irrelevant to my overall point. My purpose in outlining this is that it proves that the king has the unilateral right and ability to make edicts to the entire kingdom. Historically, things like messages and dictates from the king can be ignored or altered by nobles for their own interests, less so when every citizen in the kingdom is being spoken to directly. Which goes to my overall point towards centralization: regardless of its effectiveness, the king DOES have the right to dictate laws to the entire kingdom, and nowhere is it mentioned in these two episodes, or even suggested, that there are any restrictions on those laws in place. Everything that the story suggests so far is that the king can make any laws that he wishes and dictate them to the entire country without having to pass his edicts through any sort of governing body- the MC certainly didn't when he made his announcement.

These two episodes have suggested that, feudal system or no, there is definitely a form of centralization in this kingdom, and without any visible checks so far, a strong one at that. The MC has not answered to anyone, and the story has not raised the issue of nobles countermanding his authority. So with the evidence that the story has provided so far, why is my assumption that this kingdom operates off of a centralized system of power such an unreasonable one?
MugenNoShirayukiJul 12, 2021 4:39 PM
Jul 12, 2021 4:44 PM
Jan 2021
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Abredon said:

The feudal system is a specific construct, but with varying implementations in our society. It is a system, a structure, but the way that society implements that structure is dependent on the capabilities and intentions of that society. And I never argued that the feudal system doesn't have issues; you said that the feudal system lacks centralization, and I said it doesn't. Weak centralization is not the same as "no" centralization.

And on the topic of centralization, the frequency of important edicts is irrelevant to my overall point. My purpose in outlining this is that it proves that the king has the unilateral right and ability to make edicts to the entire kingdom, which goes to my overall point towards centralization: regardless of its effectiveness, the king DOES have the right to dictate laws to the entire kingdom, and nowhere is it mentioned in these two episodes, or even suggested, that there are any restrictions on those laws in place. Everything that the story suggests so far is that the king can make any laws that he wishes and dictate them to the entire country without having to pass his edicts through any sort of governing body- the MC certainly didn't when he made his announcement.

These two episodes have suggested that, feudal system or no, there is definitely a form of centralization in this kingdom, and without any visible checks so far, a strong one at that. The MC has not answered to anyone, and the story has not raised the issue of nobles countermanding his authority. So with the evidence that the story has provided so far, why is my assumption that this kingdom operates off of a centralized system of power such an unreasonable one?

OK, just wait. The evidence to the contrary will come.

I already covered why your assumption that merely having some paperwork does not indicate centralization, but you insist without evidence that the mere fact that there are reports that the MC is crosschecking are proof of strong centralization to the extent that the king can command every noble to change crops and they will.

To me, the fact that the reports NEED detailed cross checking is indication of lack of centralization. One character of centralization is that such documents are automatically compared and discrepancy reports made. But the MC is having to work overtime doing so.
Jul 12, 2021 4:55 PM
Feb 2021
Abredon said:
MugenNoShirayuki said:

And on the topic of centralization, the frequency of important edicts is irrelevant to my overall point. My purpose in outlining this is that it proves that the king has the unilateral right and ability to make edicts to the entire kingdom, which goes to my overall point towards centralization: regardless of its effectiveness, the king DOES have the right to dictate laws to the entire kingdom, and nowhere is it mentioned in these two episodes, or even suggested, that there are any restrictions on those laws in place. Everything that the story suggests so far is that the king can make any laws that he wishes and dictate them to the entire country without having to pass his edicts through any sort of governing body- the MC certainly didn't when he made his announcement.

OK, just wait. The evidence to the contrary will come.

I already covered why your assumption that merely having some paperwork does not indicate centralization, but you insist without evidence that the mere fact that there are reports that the MC is crosschecking are proof of strong centralization to the extent that the king can command every noble to change crops and they will.

To me, the fact that the reports NEED detailed cross checking is indication of lack of centralization. One character of centralization is that such documents are automatically compared and discrepancy reports made. But the MC is having to work overtime doing so.

I ask again then, what was the point of collecting those reports if there is no system in place to utilize them, if no one is there to go over them? They would just gather dust. It's unnecessary. What you're outlining is incompetence of the people running the system, not necessarily a flaw in the system in place itself. Which tells me that there was someone smart enough to set up a system for collecting these records and reports for the purpose of comparison, but apparently not smart enough to utilize it in any meaningful way, which I find questionable.
Jul 13, 2021 1:17 AM
Jul 2021
Good episode. Surprised I enjoying this show so much. Interesting. 4/5
Jul 13, 2021 5:02 AM

Apr 2018
We need leaders like Kazuya.
Jul 13, 2021 9:24 AM
Feb 2018
The historical elements are interesting but I don't think enough is being explained about the world. It's all built into shallow assumptions about the country & world.

Would really like to see the mc fall on his face in all his arrogance for the princess to lead the country through the mud to a much better place. This newcomer over here thinking his 18 y/o level of political insights about an entirely different planet and country needs to get humbled and learn something about politics or the show will amount to a savior style story where the technocratic future is in everyway superior to vaguely historical fantasy times.
Jul 13, 2021 9:24 AM
Feb 2018
The historical elements are interesting but I don't think enough is being explained about the world. It's all built into shallow assumptions about the country & world.

Would really like to see the mc fall on his face in all his arrogance for the princess to lead the country through the mud to a much better place. This newcomer over here thinking his 18 y/o level of political insights about an entirely different planet and country needs to get humbled and learn something about politics or the show will amount to a savior style story where the technocratic future is in everyway superior to vaguely historical fantasy times.
Jul 13, 2021 9:46 AM
Nov 2015
Now that is what you call king for many people.
Jul 13, 2021 11:21 AM
Jan 2021
MugenNoShirayuki said:

I ask again then, what was the point of collecting those reports if there is no system in place to utilize them, if no one is there to go over them? They would just gather dust. It's unnecessary. What you're outlining is incompetence of the people running the system, not necessarily a flaw in the system in place itself. Which tells me that there was someone smart enough to set up a system for collecting these records and reports for the purpose of comparison, but apparently not smart enough to utilize it in any meaningful way, which I find questionable.

Yes, after an initial reading, most such documents gathered dust in historical Feudal systems.

Just like the records of most legal cases, and most tax returns gather dust in our system.

90% of all documents saved gather dust under any system.

You only go back into them if you want/need to gather evidence.

I worked for a bank once that had an obsolete minicomputer gathering dust in their disaster recovery center. They needed to keep it and the disk packs until the IRS tax retention period ended, as the disk packs had the primary tax records on them.

And court case records in the US must be retained forever, because the US legal system is a Common Law system (where prior legal judgements can become the law for future cases)
AbredonJul 13, 2021 4:05 PM
Jul 13, 2021 12:46 PM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
This series definitely looks like it’s going to be right up my alley being a poli sci major and all that.
Jul 13, 2021 2:46 PM

Dec 2012
I feel like the shows wastes too much time on the "alot of paperwork" bit, it's half the episode again. Other than that it's mostly setting up next episode: a giant talent show. Which could be interesting. Sadly they already spoiled who will "win" this by showing all the important side characters.
Jul 13, 2021 4:20 PM

Jun 2013
The ending is fire! Underrated anime so far.
Jul 13, 2021 7:33 PM
Mar 2012
thx Kazuya on that worldbuilding.
Poltergeist pretty unique skill, nice to see its versatility, recalls Kumo's parallel-minds.
MC like a sensei, bit dense, but basically focused on checking balance sheets for errors & costdowns, and diversifying away from cotton to food crops.
Great speech there, sounds like tournament arc incoming.
Jul 13, 2021 9:03 PM
Dec 2020
Looking pretty good. Souma his power tho😂. Next few episodes gonna be interesting. Souma picking the best of the best okay now. Also that blue hair girl looks by good.😂🔥❤️👍🏻
Jul 14, 2021 4:26 AM
Apr 2020
This anime is turning out to be pretty good. On top of being a top administrator, he can use magic as well. I'm curious to how much his magic will play a role in future events, if any.
Jul 14, 2021 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
I am enjoying this anime more and more each week. It is an anime that requires you to pay close attention as to what is going on which I enjoy.

Looks like we are going to get the side characters coming in next week.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 14, 2021 11:18 AM

Mar 2015
This episode was definitely better than the first one, but there's a glaring problem that I can't help but notice: the resistance (or lack thereof).

The kingdom is operating under a feudal system (explicitly stated in the show), and there are three duchies that look as though they'd each be primed to revolt if something drastic happened, like, say, switching kings to a guy who's been in your world for literally three days.

Even if there miraculously ISN'T immediate upheaval at the changes taking place, there's no excuse for our "realist hero," who is well versed in political theory, to not have resistance from the existing political establishment at the forefront of his mind.

And yet this episode has Souma sifting through financial expenditures to find fraud as if he can magically hand-wave it all away once he finds it. Yes, he's right that there almost certainly is fraud and corruption in the government, but rooting that all out as one of your first priorities when your political standing is already on questionable footing is a recipe for a coup.

The show could still add the political resistance that's so conspicuously absent, but it'll be hard for me to view this show as "realistic" in any way, shape, or form if the nation is so easy to take political control over that there's really no way to fail (at least domestically).
"I shall grieve, and I shall weep. But I shall never regret."
~ Rider, Fate/Zero ~
Jul 14, 2021 3:54 PM
Feb 2021
Lord_Sinclair said:
This episode was definitely better than the first one, but there's a glaring problem that I can't help but notice: the resistance (or lack thereof).

The kingdom is operating under a feudal system (explicitly stated in the show), and there are three duchies that look as though they'd each be primed to revolt if something drastic happened, like, say, switching kings to a guy who's been in your world for literally three days.

Even if there miraculously ISN'T immediate upheaval at the changes taking place, there's no excuse for our "realist hero," who is well versed in political theory, to not have resistance from the existing political establishment at the forefront of his mind.

And yet this episode has Souma sifting through financial expenditures to find fraud as if he can magically hand-wave it all away once he finds it. Yes, he's right that there almost certainly is fraud and corruption in the government, but rooting that all out as one of your first priorities when your political standing is already on questionable footing is a recipe for a coup.

The show could still add the political resistance that's so conspicuously absent, but it'll be hard for me to view this show as "realistic" in any way, shape, or form if the nation is so easy to take political control over that there's really no way to fail (at least domestically).

Indeed, and you'd think that any corrupt nobles profiting off of how incompetent the current regime is (which apparently exist, maybe?) would raise a stink about their pseudo-figurehead of a king appointing some random nobody for a successor to try and fix those problems.
Jul 14, 2021 9:14 PM
Jan 2021
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Lord_Sinclair said:

Indeed, and you'd think that any corrupt nobles profiting off of how incompetent the current regime is (which apparently exist, maybe?) would raise a stink about their pseudo-figurehead of a king appointing some random nobody for a successor to try and fix those problems.

Give the show some time.

Do you realize that it took YEARS after Henry VI started having severe mental illness before Richard, Duke of York rebelled, thus starting The Wars of the Roses. There were years of discriminatory behaviour by the king, and complaints that were ignored. (Technically there were a few rebellions earlier, but each was in response to 2-3 years of provocation)
AbredonJul 14, 2021 9:22 PM
Jul 15, 2021 8:23 AM
Mar 2015
a recruiting road show to bring in talent
Jul 15, 2021 3:31 PM
Oct 2016
I just watched this second episode. Really interesting, a good start in the development of the problems to be solved, without all listed at once. And an encouraging speech.But a problem, without the subtitles it was difficult for me to hear the original voice with the balance on the volume of the OST some can badly adjusted. Well how beautiful she is.
Jul 20, 2021 5:44 AM

Jun 2016
Cotton... cotton everywhere...

Kazuya is in the recruitment phase now. I suppose the show did need a reason for all the supporting cast to show up. We'll be seeing them in episode 3.

Liscia appears to be warming up to Kazuya. I don't know why exactly she just is.

Jul 20, 2021 11:11 PM
Feb 2021
KingKrab said:
Cotton... cotton everywhere...

Kazuya is in the recruitment phase now. I suppose the show did need a reason for all the supporting cast to show up. We'll be seeing them in episode 3.

Liscia appears to be warming up to Kazuya. I don't know why exactly she just is.

The reason why is because he's the protagonist, there's no deeper reason. She's a harem waifu so her job is to fall in love with him because he's there.
Jul 21, 2021 12:36 AM

Jan 2011
this is okay so far have to turn off my brain a bit in the logic behind how the nation got into this state simply for the mc to fix it

give this one a few more goes because it's what i wanted out of slime even if it's slightly less simple compared to the economics of that

harem mentions has me monkaS-ing please no

also it's something i look for in my another world bingo sheet is bringing japanese culture despite the sitting being fantasy and i gotta dock this one -1 for the ear cleaning
Jul 28, 2021 1:07 PM

Aug 2013
Well done.. things finally starts to get going.

Aug 14, 2021 9:11 PM
Oct 2019
kinda boring, sigh

edit: i said that before the big speech at the end. the speech was fine, whatever. but it set up the next phase of the show, where apparently all these new characters will join us and be important parts of the cast. it saved this show, because all that cotton talk was AWFUL
HagePotPotatoAug 14, 2021 9:19 PM
Aug 28, 2021 7:58 PM
Sep 2019
Negotiation 100 for him to be able to casually become a king haha.
I don't really get the untapped money part :v
And daaamn, that's some nice speech boi!
Sep 29, 2021 2:45 AM

Apr 2009
Suddenly we got auditions for American Idol, oh wait... LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 1, 2021 3:26 AM
Oct 2021
Wish they could make the art look better :<
Jan 9, 2022 8:54 AM

May 2008
An anime about accounting? I suppose the office workers in Japan lapped this one up...
How handy, the Accounting King's personal magic is a magic copier. Shame he didn't get a stapler with that too.
No one left behind to miss Souma? How convenient.
The weirdest job recruiting broadcast in history. This anime is a bit dry, but it is original
😏
Apr 28, 2022 9:24 AM

Jun 2020
Well that was a handy magic trick well literally speaking Kazuya gained 3 more hands I guess, Can we see more Liscia sleeping kind of reminds me of Aurora Kaymin from Maoujou de Oyasumi

This is where the saying don't put your eggs in one basket applies no wonder their economy crashed and this is literally what the economy of ours is all about (its a joke don't take it as financial advice lol)

This episode is better than before and gave us more context of what's happening and progressing through its roots day by day and we're going to see more characters I suppose, More screentime of the past queen is good but why not the future queen instead.
May 3, 2022 6:33 AM

Sep 2012
princess is falling for him (him as well) :D
tofei said:
Suddenly we got auditions for American Idol, oh wait... LOL

when i heard hes speech i was thinking the same lol
Sugram22May 12, 2022 7:27 AM
May 31, 2022 3:44 PM
Jan 2022
I love how absolutely nerdy this anime is, also that speech was magnificent if i was a citizen i eould have definitely been inspired
Jun 2, 2022 12:21 AM

Jul 2015
The ability to do parallel paperwork is certainly every blue-collar worker's dream. Obvious from the opening and during Souma's speech who is going to be recruited but still looking forward to seeing it unfold.

Sep 5, 2022 9:54 AM

Sep 2013
Souma is doing so much right and taking all the right things into account. The only problem is he's too perfect too early. Everything that happened went perfectly and set him up right away with no resistance, no disagreements, just he gained complete control of everything without any issues.

A bit un-realist-ic ;)
Oct 19, 2022 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
Dude's just a dude being a dude, who's now gotta be king. Attempting to use his basic bitch human logic, he applies this to magical issues. To a good deal of success! Turns out, simple problems need simple solutions.
Jan 9, 2023 4:53 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. So Souma's magic lets him copy his consciousness into objects?.. Hm.. Well, we'll see what kind of things it lets him do..
Checking overspending, hm..
Hiring the party, you can say..
Some thing you are particularly good at, hm.. Interesting approach.. Well, when you can choose from lots of people and you need really small amount.. Why not.. Otherwise, who knows, of course.. But why solve every possibility.. Solve what is at hand - the kingdom, being king..
Jan 24, 2023 11:33 AM

Sep 2012
daddy7860 said:
Souma is doing so much right and taking all the right things into account. The only problem is he's too perfect too early. Everything that happened went perfectly and set him up right away with no resistance, no disagreements, just he gained complete control of everything without any issues.

A bit un-realist-ic ;)
well problems are coming up later
Feb 18, 2023 12:08 AM
Mar 2020
im in love with this anime already
May 5, 2023 3:23 AM

Nov 2022
Bro is a pro leader I can see, that princess is a little foolish though, but at least she understands his tactics, not like some other lead females who act arrogant and stand against benefits.
Jun 22, 2023 5:14 AM
Dec 2022
King Souma puts a call out for talented people to help him in his quest to reform the kingdom.
Jul 16, 2023 11:08 PM
Jul 2020
So so much better than the first episode. And that ed song was a banger.
Dec 4, 2023 7:49 PM

Nov 2023
The former queen was wowzers
Jan 24, 8:23 PM
Nov 2013
Manga was much better, may give this more of a try tho
Apr 30, 9:29 PM

Dec 2022
Must be embarrassing to get upstaged in knowledge of your own world's economy by an alien accustomed to a civilisation from another world, especially when said world has entirely different socioeconomic systems and levels of technological advancement. Even the dire crash in the cotton market was apparently overlooked (or even ignored entirely) until Souma arrived, so just as well he did. Maybe look into taxing the refugees more?

Shaded Horizon

May 14, 9:00 AM
Dec 2023
MC really uses his speech to its fullest. He motivates everyone with his speech is so so so... (I don't even what to say) but he's great. very great in this Episode
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

91 by Archean-Return »»
May 1, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

87 by Archean-Return »»
May 1, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

99 by Archean-Return »»
May 1, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

140 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

174 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 30, 8:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.