Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Which character's backstory or personality do you think perfectly lines up to be the traitor at UA?

New
Jul 1, 2021 9:05 PM

Jul 2020
My top Suspects are
Aizawa
Uraraka
Shinso
Hagakure(Invisible girl)
Monoma
Aoyama
Let's start with Aizawa
Major spoiler for his backstory tho.

Uraraka-Her goal to become a hero literally answers everything.She wants money and maybe All for one gave her an easy way to gain money if she gives info on UA.

Shinso-If Aizawa is to be suspected then Shinso is automatically suspected too because he is a personal apprentice of Aizawa and I don't understand why out of all people Aizawa took an interest in Shinso.

Aoyama and Hagakure-As far as me memory serves me right,they both weren't even seen at the USJ attack way back in season 1 and that's suspicious.They also said it is a secret as to where they were hiding.

Monoma-His quirk is literally similar to All for one's quirk.Which he easily became one of the top suspects.

I still don't know why people think Kirishima might be the traitor even after his backstory is revealed in season 4 which doesn't line up at all but I can understand why people thought he might be the traitor because he is friends with Bakugou and Bakugou was kidnapped but sorry to say,Kirishima is off the charts because his backstory doesn't line up

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jul 1, 2021 9:45 PM
Jul 2020
Given the amount of work Aizawa has put in in every fight against the League, there’s no way he’s a traitor. As for Shinso, it couldn’t be him. Literally the only reason anyone suspects that there is a traitor is because the villains found the location of the Pussycats’ training camp, and Shinso wasn’t there. Uraraka has gotten too much internal monologue about how much she wants to be a hero and save people for her to be a traitor. And Monoma having a copy quirk is a pretty weak reason to suspect him. Your logic for Aoyama and Hagakure is solid, although Aoyama saving Tokoyami from the villains at the training camp, when no one knew he was there and therefore wouldn’t have thought it was weird if he didn’t do anything, puts a damper on that theory. Personally, I don’t think there is a traitor. I think All For One could have easily found the training camp without needing a spy. The traitor idea was just an excuse to move the kids into dorms and create a bit of background tension amongst the heroes. Around the time of Endeavor Agency Nezu said that none of the students had exhibited any suspicious activity whatsoever, and that if none of them did anything suspicious the next time the League attacked, they would be completely cleared. And (manga spoilers incoming) what do you know, the next attack came and went with all of the students being perfect heroes. It could be a teacher, but that seems unlikely too.
Jul 1, 2021 10:25 PM
Apr 2021
Highly suspect invisible girl, like who tf is she. She has such a wack quirk, how did she even pass the exam. I believe she’s the traitor
Jul 1, 2021 11:20 PM
Feb 2021
I would say that Aizawa, Shinso, Aoyama and Uraraka couldn't be the traitors, cba to explain but the invis girl could be, like we barely know anything about her, I think Monama is a good chance of being suspect just because of how he is and his quirk or tbh I think it might be one of the other teachers we don't know much about
Jul 1, 2021 11:33 PM
Mar 2021
I think invisible girl because she is invisible 😏
Jul 2, 2021 12:50 AM
Apr 2021
It might be Aoyama, if there even is a traitor. I think he’s the fourth 1A class member we’re introduced to. He had that weird mini arc where he feeds Midoriya cheese. He knew Uraraka had a crush on Midoriya, so that might subtly hint that he’s observing his classmates closely. Horikoshi might be subtly hinting that Aoyama’s the traitor through small details.
Jul 2, 2021 2:37 AM

Jan 2021
I'm honestly sold on your reasons for Aizawa and Uraraka.
But tbf, Aizawa probably took an interest in Shinso because how he himself dealt with the same issues of not having an offensive quirk and still trying to become a hero.
Jul 2, 2021 3:41 AM
Mar 2021
I think of toru hagakure.(Invisible Girl)
Jul 2, 2021 4:07 AM
Mar 2021
Invisible girl who the hell is she
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Jul 2, 2021 4:12 AM
Dec 2020
Gameralpha said:
I got a question which is better sky high or the first season of my hero academia.
Why only the first season?
Deathlydash
Jul 2, 2021 5:14 AM
Mar 2021
delbri said:
MANGA SPOILERS!

Hagakuro and Hawks. Well I do know it is comfirmed that Hawks is a traitor and already has seen proof from watching season 5. But I also feel like Hagakuro is another traitor. I think this because she is invisible and all for we know she could be Toga.

actually the Hawks is not a traitor, he just pretends to be.
Jul 2, 2021 6:31 AM

Jul 2011
delbri said:
MANGA SPOILERS!

Hagakuro and Hawks. Well I do know it is comfirmed that Hawks is a traitor and already has seen proof from watching season 5. But I also feel like Hagakuro is another traitor. I think this because she is invisible and all for we know she could be Toga.
Hagakuro is not Toga. There have been to many events where these characters have been in the same location at the same time.
Jul 2, 2021 6:38 AM
Nov 2019
Scordolo said:
My top Suspects are
Aizawa
Uraraka
Shinso
Hagakure(Invisible girl)
Monoma
Aoyama
Let's start with Aizawa

Uraraka-Her goal to become a hero literally answers everything.She wants money and maybe All for one gave her an easy way to gain money if she gives info on UA.

Shinso-If Aizawa is to be suspected then Shinso is automatically suspected too because he is a personal apprentice of Aizawa and I don't understand why out of all people Aizawa took an interest in Shinso.

Aoyama and Hagakure-As far as me memory serves me right,they both weren't even seen at the USJ attack way back in season 1 and that's suspicious.They also said it is a secret as to where they were hiding.

Monoma-His quirk is literally similar to All for one's quirk.Which he easily became one of the top suspects.

I still don't know why people think Kirishima might be the traitor even after his backstory is revealed in season 4 which doesn't line up at all but I can understand why people thought he might be the traitor because he is friends with Bakugou and Bakugou was kidnapped but sorry to say,Kirishima is off the charts because his backstory doesn't line up

Aizawa? Impossible, imo.

Uraraka, that would be cruel, but not too unexpected.
Jul 2, 2021 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
My top Suspects are
Aizawa
Uraraka
Shinso
Hagakure(Invisible girl)
Monoma
Aoyama
Let's start with Aizawa

In the manga it’s none of those lol
Jul 2, 2021 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
delbri said:
MANGA SPOILERS!

Lmao hawks isn’t a traitor just a double agent
He pretends to be with the league of villains while telling the heroes everything
Jul 2, 2021 8:54 AM

Jul 2020

delbri said:
MANGA SPOILERS!

No lol,he is a double agent.That doesn't make him a traitor and he was introduced during season 5 so I don't see how that lines up.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jul 2, 2021 9:59 AM

May 2021
Hikorishi ( if I got his name right) got rid of the idea because he forgot about it I though
Jul 2, 2021 10:26 AM

Jan 2021
Honestly it would probably be a character that we don't have much information on because it wouldn't make sense for a central character like Uraraka or Aizawa to be a traitor because their backstories are built around becoming heroes for their own personal reasons.
It would make much more sense for the traitor to be someone like Hagakure because we don't get much backstory on her motivations. Also she fades into the background in most arcs (not just because she's invisible also because she's not very interesting in my opinion). So making her the traitor it would also explain why she is very generic and uninteresting as she wants to blend in. Her being forgettable could also be one of her motivations to be the traitor as she might feel like she is outshined by others with more flashy quirks like Deku, Todoroki and Bakugou.
Honestly idk

Jul 2, 2021 10:33 AM
Nov 2015
_Nazuke_ said:
delbri said:
MANGA SPOILERS!

actually the Hawks is not a traitor, he just pretends to be.

The word you're looking for would be a double agent ig
Jul 2, 2021 10:35 AM
Nov 2015
Honeys_usa-chan said:
Hikorishi ( if I got his name right) got rid of the idea because he forgot about it I though

*Horikoshi and I second this, totally plausible explanation cause it won't be the first time and at the point where manga is at rn, the whole setting leaves no space for traitors or any other funny business, it's gonna be straight business the awesomeness we always expect from mha at it's best moments.
Jul 2, 2021 11:03 AM
Jul 2016
My biggest suspect toward end of last season had been Monoma just because his quirk is similar and he has a bad personality, but based on what we've seen in the A vs B battles, I think he has that trait as a way to protect himself from comments about his unheroic quirk. Based on that, I've kinda pushed him off the table a bit.
I think the Aoyama thing is interesting with how he's pretty quick to notice certain things and how creepy he can be but I honestly just think that's his social awkwardness. He felt alone whenever he was having trouble with his quirk, which is why he started approaching Deku in the first place.
Uraraka I think is cleared since her beginning motivation of monetary gain has kind of grown into wanted to be a hero that helps heroes.
Hagakure is totally an option since she kinda blends in and can easily sneak away if she needs to. Not to mention, she's also not played a vital role in pretty much any of the big battles against the villains.
It may seem out of left field, but Mineta i think could be an interesting traitor. He's not likable and seems like an idiot, but his battle against Midnight proved that he could come up with decent strategies. His pervertedness is a big distraction whenever he's in the spotlight, so it makes sense that he's not taken seriously. From his backstory, we also know that he wants to be a hero because he wanted to be liked by girls, but villains tend to have decent followings as well, especially with Stain's arc. Also, while he has been in battles against the villains, he has a tendency to freeze or give into his cowardice, which could be a good front for his alterier motives.
Am I saying I believe Mineta is the traitor? No, in fact I think it's very unlikely. I just think it would be an interesting twist that not many people would suspect. I actually think Horikoshi either gave up on the idea or totally forgot about it until he'd already developed his characters past making any of them a traitor so he scrapped it, but making theories is still fun~
Jul 2, 2021 12:55 PM
Jul 2020
Deathlydash said:
Gameralpha said:
I got a question which is better sky high or the first season of my hero academia.
Why only the first season?
because people like the rest of the seasons.
Jul 2, 2021 11:11 PM
Apr 2021
animedude1287 said:
delbri said:

I feel like it is Hagakuro is the traitor. I think this because she is invisible and all for we know she could be Toga.
Hagakuro is not Toga. There have been to many events where these characters have been in the same location at the same time.

First of all thanks for telling me but this is my own opinion so please don’t bring hate also I can’t remember Toga and Hagakuro being at the same location at the same time. So could you please tell me some eps and seasons where they were both at the same time/place.
Jul 2, 2021 11:42 PM
Dec 2020
The traitor can’t be a character that people like don’t care or just normal about maybe it’s kaminari
Jul 3, 2021 3:49 AM

Jul 2011
delbri said:
animedude1287 said:

First of all thanks for telling me but this is my own opinion so please don’t bring hate also I can’t remember Toga and Hagakuro being at the same location at the same time. So could you please tell me some eps and seasons where they were both at the same time/place.
I'm not trying to cause hate. I'm just pointing something out, is all. Believe in what you want to believe in.

Well, during the training camp arc Hagakuro, mostly around episode 6 of season 3, Hagakuro is knocked out by the gas in the area. Both she and Jirou were hit and had to wear a gas mask. Toga, was fighting Uraraka at the time. It just seems hard to believe she could get from point A, to point B so quickly without anyone noticing. Also, her reaction to Deku pretty much shows her seeing him for the first time.

In episode 15 of season 3, Toga turned into the student Camie during the hero license exam. It just seems odd she would try and be two people at once. Yeah, they could use Twice and his powers, but for an event like this, it might be to risky as the clones can only take so much.

Again, I'm not trying to cause hate, I'm just pointing stuff out is all.
animedude1287Jul 15, 2021 7:38 AM
Jul 13, 2021 11:02 PM
Apr 2021
animedude1287 said:
delbri said:

I'm not trying to cause hate. I'm just pointing something out, is all. Believe in what you want to believe in.

Well, during the training camp arc Hagakuro, mostly around episode 6 of season 3, Hagakuro is knocked out by the gas in the area. Both she and Momo were hit and had to wear a gas mask. Toga, was fighting Uraraka at the time. It just seems hard to believe she could get from point A, to point B so quickly without anyone noticing. Also, her reaction to Deku pretty much shows her seeing him for the first time.

In episode 15 of season 3, Toga turned into the student Camie during the hero license exam. It just seems odd she would try and be two people at once. Yeah, they could use Twice and his powers, but for an event like this, it might be to risky as the clones can only take so much.

Again, I'm not trying to cause hate, I'm just pointing stuff out is all.

Sorry that I started thinking you were trying to stir up hate or anything. Also thank you for responding back. It’s all good.
Aug 24, 2021 3:21 PM
Jul 2018
i love the sort of debate on this, and i’d like to throw some ideas.
Koda? He’s my favourite character but he’s always ignored and dismissed? He’s quiet and reserved but the girls just think he’s cute. No real expectations for him and no development for him either. animals provide easy way of secret communication. just an idea

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2016

619 by ToTheGyz »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

440 by Apreggi »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

335 by Apreggi »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

278 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

297 by Apreggi »»
Yesterday, 6:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.