Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2021 2:49 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Annnd.... the shit just got real. More 100+ chapters of drama. Sometimes I hate being right. However, that was close. A moment earlier + entering without invitation and it would be really awkward. But still... Kazu, there's no turning back. You have to make up your mind or Ruka will take matters into her own hands (if you know what I mean).

But man... Ruka tantrum was so *aaahhhhh* She could just scream, come f**k me first love comes after that.

Wonder how much grandma know...
SaygramApr 19, 2021 3:05 PM

Apr 19, 2021 3:10 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This thread has been properly formatted.
Apr 19, 2021 10:43 PM

Jan 2021
Ruka-chan, let him go, he doesn't deserve you (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
Aaaa, I wasn't expecting another kiss xd
It looked like the ring was the salvation, but it looks like more trouble
Apr 20, 2021 3:28 AM
Oct 2020
Ruka beat them all with one move. What Ruka can do in one chapter, other characters can't even do in 100 chapters.
Apr 20, 2021 2:02 PM

Sep 2019
Ruka was so cute. I didn't expect her to kiss him like that, she really is bold.
Apr 20, 2021 2:49 PM
May 2020
all I'm saying is that if the roles were reversed.... if I speak I'm in a big trouble
Apr 20, 2021 3:26 PM
May 2020
juniorrrbello said:
all I'm saying is that if the roles were reversed.... if I speak I'm in a big trouble

Oh yes, definitely, even out of the people that do find her annoying many would call him a harasser the other way around.
Apr 20, 2021 3:44 PM
Dec 2014
Clas1ck said:
Ruka-chan, let him go, he doesn't deserve you (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
Aaaa, I wasn't expecting another kiss xd
It looked like the ring was the salvation, but it looks like more trouble
so you are just ignoring that what she did was almost rape? At least sexual harassment.
Apr 20, 2021 7:50 PM

Oct 2020
The heck? How is Ruka different from Mami for being that manipulative? "She is a rental girlfriend, why 'I should confess to her' became the conclusion?" What? Didn't Kazuya already told ruka he loved chizuru? And the fact that ruka force-date him doesn't make this any better.

This is going nowhere.
Apr 20, 2021 8:44 PM
Jul 2020
I am only going to say one thing, Fu*k this chapter.
Apr 20, 2021 8:57 PM

Feb 2021
I had to say, I kinda Admire Ruka's tenacity, even though the Man she fell in love with is a wimp.
Apr 20, 2021 9:12 PM

Oct 2016
Goddamnit Ruka. Oh shit, Nagomi is there also.
Apr 20, 2021 10:55 PM

Nov 2008
OH LOOK.

RUKA'S BEING A FUCKING SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT AGAIN.

I am so shocked.

Yes, that will surely prove your "love". Just keep trying to rape the guy who insists you two break up.

I want to slam her head into a brick wall. I am so mad right now. She's the worst harem character ever written in a manga.

Apr 20, 2021 11:06 PM

Jul 2020
oh hell naw that was fucking hot seat moment
Apr 21, 2021 12:39 AM

May 2020
Man, I feel like Ruka is more of a threat and nuisance than Mami...

I wonder what went through Chizuru's mind when she saw Ruka there.
Apr 21, 2021 1:04 AM

Aug 2020
Some (many) chapters ago, I kinda rooted for Ruka, but now she’s just being really annoying.. “She is a rental girlfriend” Why can’t Kazuya just tell her that Chizuru plans to quit her Rental job? Is it that complicated to explain? Aaaaaaaaaaah I HATE IT! Why Kazu makes everything more difficult for him?

I really hope that Nagomi showing up changes something there. Normally I’m optimistic, but considering his situation, I’d be happy even with the worst scenario.

Card Collections
Apr 21, 2021 1:59 AM

Nov 2020
All I can say is Sheeeeeeeeeeeeshh Ruka, you're being too pushy.

And is that a One Piece reference?!
Apr 21, 2021 2:05 AM

Nov 2020
I think it's about time that Chizuru stops being a tsundere and just speak her heart. she also likes Kazuya. and Kazuya should just confess and end this shit cause after waiting for weeks the shit isn't going anywhere else, it's just revolving around in the same hole.

Apr 21, 2021 2:51 AM

Oct 2017
Ruka kissed Kazuya heh but holy smokes that ending, granny is here. How are they gonna explain things?
Apr 21, 2021 3:42 AM
Apr 2016
We may hate on Mami for obvious reasons but damn, Ruka has become so annoying. Over possessive selfish ass mf lol. I didn't really like that she just kissed him lol. Next chapter is gonna be a mess.
Apr 21, 2021 4:11 AM

Jul 2011
First page talking about spending hot sweaty night together o_O Ruka is so bold now.

And last pages when Chizuru and her grandma came, Ruka was acting like they really did something (other than forced kissing by Ruka) meanwhile :D
GaichiApr 21, 2021 4:14 AM

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Apr 21, 2021 9:02 AM
Oct 2020
there was a one piece refrence. loved it
Apr 21, 2021 9:48 AM
Sep 2018
Damn, Ruka was going all out, but het ready for another 100+ until he confesses
Apr 21, 2021 11:22 AM

Mar 2008
uwwaa ... I see a lot of hate towards Ruka. I agree that she is annoying and selfish, but hey… in life, if you want to gain happiness, you have to be selfish. Not always, but still. At least she directly says what she wants. She doesn't manipulate or backstab anyone, like some blonde bi*ch we know. If I had to blame anyone, it would be Kazu. He should break up with Ruka seriously, even hurt her feelings hard but it's for her sake. Now he is cruel, because he feeds the girl with hope for a relationship that has no chance. Unless... unless... Kazu is actually mean bastard. He tries his luck with Chizu but keeps Ruka just in case, if it doesn't work out with top girl. Could it be?? Nah… Nah… we are talking about Kazuya here.

Imo ... The whole Kazu x Ruka relationship is ridiculous. She showed up one day and decided that she loved him because her heart starts beat faster. Soo… it could be anyone. It’s not like Chizuru or even Sumi. It’s random like hell.

I wouldn't mind if we got Kibe x Ruka ending.

Apr 21, 2021 11:25 AM

Sep 2018
I wonder how the mc will make up for the misunderstanding.
Apr 21, 2021 12:03 PM

Nov 2008
Saygram said:
He should break up with Ruka seriously, .

HE TRIED BUT SHE WON'T LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Time to get a restraining order. I don't know why he won't just tell her parents to put a damn leash on their brat. xD She's outta control....

@Z-banona

Which part? I missed it somehow D:

Apr 21, 2021 12:20 PM

Mar 2008
Chiibi said:
Saygram said:
He should break up with Ruka seriously, .

Time to get a restraining order. I don't know why he won't just tell her parents to put a damn leash on their brat. xD She's outta control....

No... he asked (begged) her to break up with him. That's the difference. That's just half-ass. As I said. He should do it seriously, even making her cry if necessary. We know that when he wants to, he can be decisive and serious. He can say what needs to be said. For example, in chapter 164.

Apr 21, 2021 12:32 PM

Nov 2008
@Saygram

True...but I have a feeling she'd STILL force her way into his life...the only way she could be worse than she already is, is drug him or come through his window at night. =_= wouldn't put it past her to try.

Apr 21, 2021 1:04 PM

Mar 2008
Chiibi said:
@Saygram
True...but I have a feeling she'd STILL force her way into his life...the only way she could be worse than she already is, is drug him or come through his window at night. =_= wouldn't put it past her to try.

Hmmm ... I don't think so. She doesn't seem like that to me. Ruka knows perfectly well that Kazu doesn't love her and will not love her, but she simply afraid to admit it. That's why Kazu should end it.
imo. she's a bit like Chizuru. The only difference is our top girl, afraid to admit that she loves Kazu.

Apr 21, 2021 1:21 PM
Apr 2021
Well guys, we all this coming, wait another week just for it to get more complicated because I said that this was going to happen. And god do I hate Ruka. She’s so annoying, I don’t think I’ve ever hated a character so much, ever, and I’ve hated quite a few characters. What Ruka did there and has done multiple times is spread lies about how far she has gone with Kayuza and this chapter forced herself on him. I feel like a manga is supposed to make you toss and turn, not rage with with a burning passion for a character which the author refuses to get rid of. I apologise for my rant guys.
Apr 21, 2021 3:28 PM

Jun 2017
Ruka really treading on that rape territory. lmao

Since gramdna has shown up, now would be a good time to come clear about everything for everyone but that probably won't happen and we are getting more drama.
Apr 22, 2021 5:04 AM
Jan 2021
Saygram said:
Chiibi said:

No... he asked (begged) her to break up with him. That's the difference. That's just half-ass. As I said. He should do it seriously, even making her cry if necessary. We know that when he wants to, he can be decisive and serious. He can say what needs to be said. For example, in chapter 164.

Kazuya can’t because Ruka has leverage on him as she knows that Chizuru is just a rental that is why Kazuya was begging her to end it because then she doesn’t have leverage so if he did then Ruka would immediately tell his grandma
Apr 23, 2021 5:46 PM
Sep 2020
Im so fucking tired of this shit! Ruka it’s a fucking obsessive selfish stupid brat fuck her heart and her love and fuck her! Fuck kaz for being so easy to manipulate and to always finding a way to get things more difficult for him! Tbh fuck chizuru although she’s the best part of the series the way I see it now she and grandmom are the only people that can save this pile of shit to me but granny doesn’t have screen time and chizuru never does anything substantial when on screen!! I’m so fucking tired of reiji and the ways he finds to milk this fucking cow man what I’m about to say is pretty bad because it is someone else’s job but please WSM put some pressure on reiji ass to finish this because it’ has been getting out of hand for 50 chapters and yes I know that if I have this many problems with the series I could just drop it but I liked it a lot at the beginning stages but the author seems to want this to be the one piece of romances in terms of lengths because I still can’t see a island for the ship to finally sail! Sorry for the slander
Apr 24, 2021 12:44 AM
Sep 2018
Mandelbrot19 said:
We may hate on Mami for obvious reasons but damn, Ruka has become so annoying. Over possessive selfish ass mf lol. I didn't really like that she just kissed him lol. Next chapter is gonna be a mess.

It certainly feels like the writer has decided to reduce her character to nothing more than a random conflict to throw in whenever there is any chance of development. I don't like the way she is being flanderized into an obsessive teenage girl when she was such an enjoyable character upon introduction.
Apr 25, 2021 2:35 PM
Apr 2016
Abelton said:
Mandelbrot19 said:

It certainly feels like the writer has decided to reduce her character to nothing more than a random conflict to throw in whenever there is any chance of development. I don't like the way she is being flanderized into an obsessive teenage girl when she was such an enjoyable character upon introduction.
I feel the same way, hopefully next chapter, she'll become less annoying lol.
Apr 25, 2021 5:45 PM
Apr 2021
Oh my god after chizuru starting to realize that she loves kazuya there is ruka, man ruka is annoying. Seeing the face of chizuru when she see the two is making my heart break. Ruka doesn't belong there. If she truly loves kazuya she will let go kazuya. The confession and mami's scheme need a development not her but anyways whatever happens, I know that the ring will play a big role in the following chapters
Apr 25, 2021 9:43 PM

Jan 2021
First off, I really want to chuck Ruka out of the window or slap her so hard at her so badly like clearly, Kazuya is ready to move on for Chizuru. Second, I didn't expect that kiss, and also I knew Kazuya's grandma would walk in and see Ruka there.
Kinoko_Neko
Apr 30, 2021 10:33 AM
Nov 2020
Ruka is worse than mami . Ruka harass kazuya being underage

In last ruka was showing off to chizuru.man that really hurts and expression on chiruzu's face 😭😭
Apr 30, 2021 10:35 AM
Nov 2020
Bip1234 said:
Well guys, we all this coming, wait another week just for it to get more complicated because I said that this was going to happen. And god do I hate Ruka. She’s so annoying, I don’t think I’ve ever hated a character so much, ever, and I’ve hated quite a few characters. What Ruka did there and has done multiple times is spread lies about how far she has gone with Kayuza and this chapter forced herself on him. I feel like a manga is supposed to make you toss and turn, not rage with with a burning passion for a character which the author refuses to get rid of. I apologise for my rant guys.
the most true thing I have ever heard
May 14, 2021 7:53 PM

Sep 2020
Okay now Ruka just keeps being annoying but tbh there's really not much Kazuya can do (trust me, I've had a girlfriend who behaved EXACTLY like her! There's not much you can do about it, eventually we parted ways but...that's NOT THE POINT HERE!
Nooooo, she actually kissed him!
Okay I think we can all agree this is really toxic!

OMG! NOOOOOOOO!
Mizuhara is here, Mizuhara is here, Mizuhara is here!

And THE GRANDMA???

OH FUCK OH FUCK!

SHIT IS GOING DOOOOOOOWN!

Mess with waifu, lose your laifu
Nov 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Aug 2017
God I fucking hate this manga. I so regret ever reading this shit.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jun 2, 2023 7:27 AM
Apr 2023
Remocracy said:
God I fucking hate this manga. I so regret ever reading this shit.
you and me brother you and me this is the trashiest manga ever created in existence

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 333 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 11

6 by Shikkakku »»
Today, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 330 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 21

5 by daywithoutgames »»
Yesterday, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 332 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 4

9 by daywithoutgames »»
Yesterday, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 320 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 5

13 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 6, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 319 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 27

2 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 6, 5:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.