Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you think ATTACK ON TITAN is the best anime ?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 5, 2021 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Far from it, but it's pretty cool.
Apr 5, 2021 6:03 PM

Apr 2020
no way lmao not even close
dont get me wrong aot is great but the best anime ? pleeeasee
Apr 5, 2021 6:57 PM
Aug 2015
shoelacewax said:
gabisimp said:

I cant personally think of a single anime that is this consistent, and where each season it gets more and more intense, without sacrificing logic or character development. Please help me out here
Uhm you can't think of a better one cuz you've just watched like 90 anime lol . There are definitely anime better than AOT , you just need to search for them and watch them .

That is so helpful sis!! Who would have thought I needed to watch more anime!?? Not me!!! I’m shaking at this revelation.
Apr 6, 2021 3:45 AM

Aug 2018
lol not anymore. I will be surprised if season 4 part 2 gets over a 7 rating.
I use Arch, btw.
Apr 6, 2021 4:13 AM

Feb 2020
I like how there is no other option but I would say no it is far from the best.
Apr 6, 2021 5:07 AM

Aug 2013
I've more excitement watching Uma Musume than AoT this season, so the answer is no. No anime has been GOAT material in the past decade anyway.
Apr 6, 2021 7:00 AM
Nov 2020
Not really to me. But when it comes to best shounen anime shingeki no kyojin is easily in my top 10.
Apr 6, 2021 7:55 AM

Nov 2019
No I don't think Aot is the best anime, not even close in fact
Apr 6, 2021 11:05 AM
May 2020
Best that I watched so far (+ manga) but I have more to watch sooo
Apr 6, 2021 1:20 PM

May 2018
No but the final season has def exceeded my expectations and It def has suprised me for sure.

Will see how part 2 will meet

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Apr 15, 2021 10:23 PM

Jun 2020
From 100+ Animes I've seen its definitely the best.
Apr 16, 2021 4:35 AM
Jan 2021
unmatched. By far the best ! If not, tell us some better then it!
Apr 16, 2021 5:46 AM
Jul 2018
gabisimp said:
shoelacewax said:
Uhm you can't think of a better one cuz you've just watched like 90 anime lol . There are definitely anime better than AOT , you just need to search for them and watch them .

That is so helpful sis!! Who would have thought I needed to watch more anime!?? Not me!!! I’m shaking at this revelation.

Your sarcasm makes it seem like you're agreeing with him and what he's saying is really obvious.
Apr 16, 2021 5:46 AM
Jul 2018
imbAF said:

Tatami Galaxy, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Evangelion, Ping Pong

Especially Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu. I mean, you did ask.
Apr 16, 2021 5:56 AM
Feb 2021
To me yeah, borderline perfection and up there with the best shows of all time. I read the manga and by the time all is said and done it will be a landmark in anime as a medium. To other people, maybe not.
Apr 16, 2021 6:12 AM

Jan 2019
there is no "best anime" so no
Apr 16, 2021 6:20 AM
Aug 2015
OsoTopReplies said:
gabisimp said:

Your sarcasm makes it seem like you're agreeing with him and what he's saying is really obvious.

The reason why that is, is because I asked for anime recommendations, and he still ended up giving me the useless "watch more anime" response
Apr 16, 2021 6:33 AM

Oct 2019
Absolutely in TOP 100
But top 10 ? i dont think so
The Ending is Bullsh**t

Apr 16, 2021 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
gabisimp said:
OsoTopReplies said:

The reason why that is, is because I asked for anime recommendations, and he still ended up giving me the useless "watch more anime" response

Yeah, in that case, it was a pretty bad response.

Try any of these:

Tatami Galaxy, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Ping Pong, Kaiba, S1 of Psycho-Pass and Mononoke

I don't know if you'll like them more than SnK but these should be good. Since you did like Eva and OG Berserk.
Apr 16, 2021 1:46 PM
Jan 2021
OsoTopReplies said:
imbAF said:

And none is better then AOT. Objectively speaking aot is the most costly produced anime in the market. Average frames per episode per anime are 3000 to 3500 frames. AOT is 5000-7500 . OST is awesome (subjective), VA same, Story is masterpiece so yeah, AOT is better then what you mentioned
Apr 16, 2021 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
imbAF said:
OsoTopReplies said:

And none is better then AOT. Objectively speaking aot is the most costly produced anime in the market. Average frames per episode per anime are 3000 to 3500 frames. AOT is 5000-7500 . OST is awesome (subjective), VA same, Story is masterpiece so yeah, AOT is better then what you mentioned

Nope. It's not better than any of them. Seems like you also forgot about FMA:B which is literally rated higher everywhere than AoT. So if you don't want to believe AoT is worse than anime you haven't seen, which means your opinion is invalid from the get-go, sure. But you have no arguments against FMA:B
Apr 16, 2021 6:13 PM
Aug 2015
OsoTopReplies said:
gabisimp said:

Yeah, in that case, it was a pretty bad response.

Try any of these:

Tatami Galaxy, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, Ping Pong, Kaiba, S1 of Psycho-Pass and Mononoke

I don't know if you'll like them more than SnK but these should be good. Since you did like Eva and OG Berserk.

Evangelion is a complicated topic because objectively the show is a jumbled mess start to finish, but I tend to ignore that part because back when I watched it I could very much relate to it. It also is a piece of fiction which I found had a lot to say. If I checked it out today in the current state that I am mentally, I'm not sure if I would think of it as highly as I did 6 years ago. I do, however, think Attack on Titan is an overall better story all things considered.

As for the rest: there is a very high chance I'll never watch LOTGH because of how long it is. Ping Pong looks ugly. Kaiba looks... odd. Mononoke looks interesting but I've heard it's episodic. And I've been trying too watch Tatami Galaxy and Psycho Pass for years and something always comes up.
Apr 16, 2021 6:36 PM

Aug 2020
imbAF said:
OsoTopReplies said:

lmao you sound like a fanboy of the series, the quality of the manga under the last arc. Also, I have a question for you, what do you think of the animation of the last season? be honest.
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
Apr 17, 2021 1:21 AM
Sep 2020
petterson_ said:

I will be surprised if it gets a score of below 9
Apr 17, 2021 1:23 AM
Sep 2020
Leoradiuju2004 said:
imbAF said:

lmao you sound like a fanboy of the series, the quality of the manga under the last arc. Also, I have a question for you, what do you think of the animation of the last season? be honest.

The animation of the last season is consistent ,but because of the consistency it wasn't able to get great fight moments Because it was consistent ,that is why S3 P2 looked better at best parts but weren't consistent ,the cgi in s3 p2 were horrible
Apr 17, 2021 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
No. There are lots of better anime out there.
Apr 17, 2021 2:12 AM

Feb 2021
imbAF said:
ehm, re zerooooooooooooooooo and almost everything after that ending, what are you trying to do here?🤣🤣
“The only thing humans are equal in is death.”
― Johan Liebert
Apr 17, 2021 2:19 AM

Sep 2020
petterson_ said:
wtf, biggest bullshit I have heard in years,
Apr 17, 2021 2:21 AM
Oct 2019
It's not the best anime, for me it's best show of all time(no other tv series impressed me this much).
Apr 17, 2021 2:23 AM

Sep 2020
IFollowKIngs said:
imbAF said:
ehm, re zerooooooooooooooooo and almost everything after that ending, what are you trying to do here?🤣🤣
aot may have bad ending but re zero is shit from the get go , it's basically a loli harem anime , after season 2 how many loli subaru have gathered man that disgusting ,

And aside from that the dialogue are so long and so many unnecessary flashback , and the last fight with subaru with the rabbit wtf was that ,
Like the name Re zero make zero sense , no explanation of the power system , no explanation of how the re zero world work nothing ,
ZXEANApr 17, 2021 2:41 AM
Apr 17, 2021 4:05 AM

Feb 2021
Zean_9435 said:
IFollowKIngs said:
aot may have bad ending but re zero is shit from the get go , it's basically a loli harem anime , after season 2 how many loli subaru have gathered man that disgusting ,

And aside from that the dialogue are so long and so many
unnecessary flashback , and the last fight with subaru with the
rabbit wtf was that ,
Like the name Re zero make zero sense , no explanation of the power system , no explanation of how the re zero world work nothing ,
bruh you are litterly making zero sense, you havent litterly watched it, let me explain all your debunk al your "agruments" for a sec, first loli harem? What, there is litterly one loli?, and thats beatrice where Subura has a actual relation with,second "point", dialogue is long, they need to explain what plot is right?, "UnNecEsSaRy Flashbacks", Ok Yo what🤣, They explained the history of the santuary, what happend to emilia, what happend to beatrice, it was al needed to understand the PLOT. I dont know what you mean about the rabbit do elobrate please, Power System we have blessings, how they work with magic is already explained in s1, how this world works?🤣 i recommend watching s1 and s2, there are factions, half of the world is destroyed, the dragon...
Maybe you need to watch it..
Ps
Subaru ch development is better than erens in everyway
― Johan Liebert
Apr 17, 2021 4:35 AM

Sep 2020
IFollowKIngs said:
Zean_9435 said:

And aside from that the dialogue are so long and so many
unnecessary flashback , and the last fight with subaru with the
rabbit wtf was that ,
bruh you are litterly making zero sense, you havent litterly watched it, let me explain all your debunk al your "agruments" for a sec, first loli harem? What, there is litterly one loli?, and thats beatrice where Subura has a actual relation with,second "point", dialogue is long, they need to explain what plot is right?, "UnNecEsSaRy Flashbacks", Ok Yo what🤣, They explained the history of the santuary, what happend to emilia, what happend to beatrice, it was al needed to understand the PLOT. I dont know what you mean about the rabbit do elobrate please, Power System we have blessings, how they work with magic is already explained in s1, how this world works?🤣 i recommend watching s1 and s2, there are factions, half of the world is destroyed, the dragon...
Ps

one loli man is this a joke 😂🤣subaru is building his loli harem starting from rem , Petra , Beatrice , Emilia (not loli) and so on ( arc 5 and beyond )

Dialogue in re zero is long asf which make it boring to watch , Re zero world make sense only for those who read the light novel

Zeke's character development is far better then Subaru , subaru is like Falco from AOT, he is in its initial stage of character development ,

The characters in re zero is bullshit and unrealistic except subaru , Emilia is the most dum female lead I have ever seen in an anime she will not even get a NPC role in AOT😆😂
ZXEANApr 17, 2021 4:45 AM
Apr 17, 2021 6:52 AM
Oct 2019
So far.. yess i think ,fmba is too old know its the time youngsters take lead
Apr 17, 2021 2:22 PM

Feb 2021
Zean_9435 said:
IFollowKIngs said:
Ps

one loli man is this a joke 😂🤣subaru is building his loli harem starting from rem , Petra , Beatrice , Emilia (not loli) and so on ( arc 5 and beyond )

Dialogue in re zero is long asf which make it boring to watch , Re zero world make sense only for those who read the light novel

Zeke's character development is far better then Subaru , subaru is like Falco from AOT, he is in its initial stage of character development ,

The characters in re zero is bullshit and unrealistic except subaru , Emilia is the most dum female lead I have ever seen in an anime she will not even get a NPC role in AOT😆😂
Bruh, you cant watch and READ, now, now what does LoLi mean do, A young looking girl right, then, first of, rem = 18, beatrice is 400+, only petra i consider being one lol,
for subaru eh watch s1 and s2 ep part 1, emilia ch development is better than the development of aots whole female cast, lmao, re:zero, to cut it short, Re:Zero is just subjectively better for me, and i can back it with objective points, unlike you just shitting on someone fav without actually watching the show, you are the definition of a cuck lmao

lmao why did you give re zero a 10 then when its just a "Loli harem" nice bait
― Johan Liebert
Apr 18, 2021 7:56 AM

Sep 2020
IFollowKIngs said:
Zean_9435 said:

Bruh, you cant watch and READ, now, now what does LoLi mean do, A young looking girl right, then, first of, rem = 18, beatrice is 400+, only petra i consider being one lol,
for subaru eh watch s1 and s2 ep part 1, emilia ch development is better than the development of aots whole female cast, lmao, re:zero, to cut it short, Re:Zero is just subjectively better for me, and i can back it with objective points, unlike you just shitting on someone fav without actually watching the show, you are the definition of a cuck lmao

ask someone is Beatrice is consider as loli or not everyone will say 400 year old loli I will not go too deep in analysis that , that's your job re zero fans who are expert in that

And Emilia haven't even started her character development ,neither mentally nor physically and if you consider overcome tragic past is a part of character development then every AOT character have tragic past and they have overcome it , every one is far more mentally and physically stable then dumbass Emilia ,

And I gave re zero S2 part 1 10/10 because because I consider that part as masterpiece ,no bullshit , less dialogue , and subaru centric( I have said before I like subaru character development and he is also my favourite character ) I am not like other toxic fans I will not give any show unnecessary low score even though I enjoyed that show
Apr 18, 2021 8:41 AM
Jul 2013
Zean_9435 said:
IFollowKIngs said:

And aside from that the dialogue are so long and so many unnecessary flashback , and the last fight with subaru with the rabbit wtf was that ,

Well judging from ur statement, then aot is just a nudist gundam, which can be killed by cutting on the back of their neck.

Don't get me wrong tho, aot is great but not GOAT imo
Apr 18, 2021 9:15 AM
Feb 2018
No, 4th season worst season of all time manga was masterpiece in this arc
SliverDioApr 18, 2021 11:51 AM
Apr 18, 2021 10:06 AM
Apr 2017
Objectively speaking, yes.

My personal choice of best anime, not really. But it's close.
Apr 18, 2021 10:23 AM

Sep 2020
Sternengesang said:
Zean_9435 said:

Well judging from ur statement, then aot is just a nudist gundam, which can be killed by cutting on the back of their neck.

Don't get me wrong tho, aot is great but not GOAT imo
that your opinion, how you see AOT from first place ,if you are arguing about that at this point of time after seeing all 4 seasons that means you hate AOT from get go !!! , You can arrange about the ending but nudist Gundam man that argument is too old , you should stop ,

And I haven't watched all the anime ever created based on what I have watched AOT stand out to be the best for me atleast , I can't say anything about you , Every one have different taste in Anime
Apr 18, 2021 11:19 AM
Jun 2020
aot is great but Evangelion is the best anime for me especially EOE
Apr 19, 2021 12:36 AM

Feb 2021
Zean_9435 said:
IFollowKIngs said:

ask someone is Beatrice is consider as loli or not everyone will say 400 year old loli I will not go too deep in analysis that , that's your job re zero fans who are expert in that

And Emilia haven't even started her character development ,neither mentally nor physically and if you consider overcome tragic past is a part of character development then every AOT character have tragic past and they have overcome it , every one is far more mentally and physically stable then dumbass Emilia ,

And I gave re zero S2 part 1 10/10 because because I consider that part as masterpiece ,no bullshit , less dialogue , and subaru centric( I have said before I like subaru character development and he is also my favourite character ) I am not like other toxic fans I will not give any show unnecessary low score even though I enjoyed that show
the whole 3 trails are character development for emilia bro did you watch it ?, goddamm maybe your just stupid lmao
― Johan Liebert
Apr 19, 2021 12:45 AM

Oct 2019
Its titles like these that start pointless wars.
Apr 19, 2021 3:17 AM
Jul 2017
Attack on Titan is not even close to being the best anime. In fact I kind of felt like other anime did way better things than Attack on Titan. The hype was too much and nothing too crazy came out of that hype. At first it looked good, but now it's stale, and with the ending of the manga, it's even more so. So in all honesty, Attack on Titan is good but no way close to being the best. Of course this is my opinion but I did like the animation quality in seasons 1-3 so that's great.
Apr 21, 2021 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
The use above me is very very very very very very very very very very very wrong bc re0 haters are the best people in the world.

OT: Ye, maybe it is.
Apr 21, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
the ending of the manga was kind of dissapointing so i wouldn't say it's the best anime
maybe one of the best?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 14, 2021

508 by therealnagora »»
Jun 5, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by therealnagora »»
Jun 1, 4:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.