Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Your favorite waifu for Eren(if it was possible... LoL)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 16, 2021 8:28 AM

Mar 2021
Its Eren . No doubt . There's no way the fucking farmer is the daddy .
Mar 16, 2021 8:42 AM

Feb 2021
obviously reiner or levi. and i don't even care about yaoi.
CartoonViolenceMar 16, 2021 8:59 AM
Protesters, assemble!!
Mar 16, 2021 8:47 AM
Jun 2016
Xilver said:
Sudeshnasc09 said:
Why are all your comments about "what-if" Scenerio and assumptions?
FYI, I have watched the episodes lots of time and read the manga...
It would be better if you rewatched the anime and read the manga instead of writing those long comments based on your own Assumptions instead of evidence..

MINE are?, are you like trying to make a joke? You LITERALLY said that Eren WOULD give up IF Mikasa didn't "confess" to him there, comfort him the way you put it. Even though we literally had a similar.. no, WORSE situation with Eren before where he didn't give up. What is my "what if"?, me saying that Levi was the one who saved Eren, and that he got injured there because he also had to save Mikasa?
Oh well sorry for that what if.

Are you really serious?
Telling someone that "thank you for saving my life and being there for me" Is confession???
LoL😂😂
Seems like the meaning of confession needs to be changed if we go by your understanding...
And your "what if" is that Mikasa would have died if Levi wasn't there
Mar 16, 2021 8:49 AM
Dec 2020
MoonDragon72 said:
No one. He doesn't need a love interest.
His love interest is Freedom-Chan
Mar 16, 2021 8:54 AM
Dec 2020
I_TSUKKI said:
I don't get why people are so against mikasa .... she's the one people c'mon....i personally think she deserves all the happiness in the world ...even if she just protects eren out instinct or something like that....she has noone else in her life...no one other than eren.... you'd like eren to end up with historia but what about mikasa....you want her to give up and take a trip round the world.... I'd rather mikasa end up with historia than eren ...lol
zerokarasu said:
freedom,well serious answer is historia,why not mikasa? lets be honest here,when we talk about "romantic/romance" part about eren,historia is the closest one
That was whats inside my head, mikasa might be a better waifu choice for some people but historia just makes more sense, like mikasa is more of a sister to eren, and eren surely cares about her but if eren had the smallest bit of interest for mikasa he would’ve showed atleast one thing of it in 60 episodes, plus even though historia isn’t that of a major character even with a few situations with eren it just made it feel more natural and plausible for eren to be with her
Mar 16, 2021 8:54 AM

Feb 2021
Sudeshnasc09 said:
Are you really serious?
Telling someone that "thank you for saving my life and being there for me" Is confession???
LoL😂😂
Seems like the meaning of confession needs to be changed if we go by your understanding...

That's why i didn't say confession, but said "confession", if you had any reading comprehension you would understand that. She didn't even have the courage to confess to him even when she thought they were gonna die. But she was going for the kiss, gotta give her that.
Well Levi saved her.. and got injured because of it, supposedly if she was fine he wouldn't need to save her... i.. uh, yeah.
Listen m8, let's just agree to disagree. I'm tired.
Mar 16, 2021 8:56 AM
Dec 2020
Yeager_Bomb said:
Its Eren . No doubt . There's no way the fucking farmer is the daddy .
i think it’s a made up story and eren smashed that royal pussy so she doesn’t have to be a titan and so zeke survives
Mar 16, 2021 9:07 AM
Dec 2020
Xilver said:
Sudeshnasc09 said:
Please go and rewatch AOT..
You are saying Mikasa would have died if Levi hadn't saved her.. Mikasa single handedly fought Annie before Levi arrived.. Shocking Annie was waiting for Levi to kill Mikasa..

Also, after Hannes died, Eren said to himself "You are a loser, even after all these years you haven't changed at all... You should have died, etc etc".. After which Mikasa said that " No you aren't... Thank you for saving me, thank you for wrapping up the scarf"...
And she said that in attempt to make Eren realise that he's not a loser and he is worth something..
Had she not said that Eren would probably have died there along with Mikasa and the rest of the scouts...And she wasn't trying to kiss Eren..

You should follow your own advise, in addition also read the manga, and learn to read while you at it.
She did try to fight on her own at first, but Levi stopped her, you know why?, because Mikasa was being careless, it wasn't gonna end well for her. When the 2v1 happened, Mikasa still made a crucial mistake, and Levi HAD to save her, getting injured in the process. Can you please stop making me retell the fucking story. It's annoying.

M8, Mikasa saw the situation, thought they were dead, and started basically making a confession. She wanted to kiss him, Eren rejected it specifically because it was a farewell kiss, he rejected dying there, he rejected giving up. Yes, Mikasa did comfort him by telling him that Eren is not a loser. But when talking about Mikasa's character here, she herself gave up, and wanted to die while kissing him. I don't understand, are you arguing against this?
If you wanna talk about Eren's character, when he saw that Mikasa is reduced to tears, he started actually paying attention to his surroundings and noticed that they are in a desperate situation, and are about the get wiped out, you can go back watch it yourself. When Mikasa started going for the farewell kiss, he said fuck no i'm not dying like this. He said that he will keep protecting her, no matter what. He didn't give up, she did. What do you want me to say?
"Eren would give up if Mikasa didn't spoke. Even though Mikasa herself gave up, and was bidding farewell to him" - no he wouldn't. He would be his usual ragetard self and try to punch the fucking titan regardless. But i mean if that's what you think, then keep thinking that.
That thing already happened to Eren, if you don't remember. After training for years he finally faced the titans, lost his leg, and his friends got eaten, he himself then got eaten - meaning nothing changed again, no matter how much he trained. He didn't give up then, and he also didn't give up after Hannes. He gave up only when he thought that his father is the reason why all the terrible things happened. He gave up because of guilt.
Too many damn people talked about this specific eren mikasa goodbye scene, like eren surely didn’t punch Dina fritz titan thinking he can cut its nape, it was just out of frustration knowing he’ll probably die there, and he was lucky that he had the coordinates power there to save him, that’s just my point of view tho i didn’t rewatch episodes or dig deep
Mar 16, 2021 9:13 AM

Feb 2021
CEASAAAAAAR said:
Too many damn people talked about this specific eren mikasa goodbye scene, like eren surely didn’t punch Dina fritz titan thinking he can cut its nape, it was just out of frustration knowing he’ll probably die there, and he was lucky that he had the coordinates power there to save him, that’s just my point of view tho i didn’t rewatch episodes or dig deep

Yeah he was just being his usual ragetard self, same when he was in titans' belly. When he transformed, it's not like he knew he could transform. He just keeps fighting because he is himself. Even if he doesn't see a way, he keeps fighting. He keeps moving forward.
It's not about logic. It's just a character quality/quirk.
Mar 16, 2021 9:51 AM
Jun 2016
Xilver said:
Sudeshnasc09 said:
Are you really serious?
LoL😂😂

That's why i didn't say confession, but said "confession", if you had any reading comprehension you would understand that. She didn't even have the courage to confess to him even when she thought they were gonna die. But she was going for the kiss, gotta give her that.
Well Levi saved her.. and got injured because of it, supposedly if she was fine he wouldn't need to save her... i.. uh, yeah.
Listen m8, let's just agree to disagree. I'm tired.

LOL...
'That's why i didn't say confession, but said "confession"'...
What the hell is that🤣🤣..
Before reading the manga or watching the anime, please go and learn some English.. It will help you understand..

And listen, I didn't go ahead and quote you.. You are the one who started by quoting me and went on and on with your assumptions...
So why don't you mind your business for a change
Mar 16, 2021 9:59 AM

Feb 2021
Sudeshnasc09 said:
You are the one who started by quoting me

And regretted it. Complete waste of time.
Goodbye to you.
Mar 16, 2021 10:02 AM
Jun 2016
Xilver said:
Sudeshnasc09 said:
You are the one who started by quoting me

And regretted it. Complete waste of time.
Goodbye to you.

Yes me too...
It's surprising how people can write essays based on assumptions..
Goodbye
Mar 16, 2021 4:38 PM

Dec 2019
I had the idea a while back of Erin, Mikasa, and Armin being a polycule by the time they started cadet training, so I'm gonna go with that.
Mar 17, 2021 1:37 PM

Oct 2019
Sudeshnasc09 said:
Fionavar said:

You also make some really great points, I still believe both ships are dog shit tho, EreHisto maybe a little less than EreMika but thats not difficult to achieve, lmao. I just feel like EreHisto got developed way, way, way too late, for it to really.. feel right? Also eventho I personally dont ship them, it would lowkey feel like a complete middle finger to Ymir, if Historia just.. got over her like that, instantly.

Yes I agree that ErenHisto developed way too late but then again ErenMika was from the beginning but we don't have them getting developed as much because love interests aren't the focus of AOT.
I personally like Mikasa's character more because I think her character is more relatable in real life..
People say that her following Eren all the time is stupid and she doesn't have Individuality and everything..
But just think that a 9yr old girl saw her parents getting murdered and was herself getting sold.. And the person who saved her was Eren when adults didn't... It's quite understandable that she would want to save Eren at all times..
I just don't find Historia that much relatable because 1st she was in love with Ymir, then when she died, she went on with Eren (maybe) and the farmer guy...
Also Ymir risked her life and died just to make sure Historia accepts herself and lives her life on her own terms but she instead gives up again and lives her life according to people's terms.. Which I think is like an insult to Ymir

Accidently responded to the wrong person, so imma rewrite this again lmao. Its great that you like Mikasa but, I just dont. The issue isnt with the way her character behaves, its the problem that she never develops from that point onward. Aside from that tho theres also the fact that Eren and Mikasa basically grew up together, which makes it super creepy. Yes they aint related but come on man.
Mar 17, 2021 8:38 PM
Jun 2016
Fionavar said:
Sudeshnasc09 said:

Yes I agree that ErenHisto developed way too late but then again ErenMika was from the beginning but we don't have them getting developed as much because love interests aren't the focus of AOT.
I personally like Mikasa's character more because I think her character is more relatable in real life..
People say that her following Eren all the time is stupid and she doesn't have Individuality and everything..
But just think that a 9yr old girl saw her parents getting murdered and was herself getting sold.. And the person who saved her was Eren when adults didn't... It's quite understandable that she would want to save Eren at all times..
I just don't find Historia that much relatable because 1st she was in love with Ymir, then when she died, she went on with Eren (maybe) and the farmer guy...
Also Ymir risked her life and died just to make sure Historia accepts herself and lives her life on her own terms but she instead gives up again and lives her life according to people's terms.. Which I think is like an insult to Ymir

Accidently responded to the wrong person, so imma rewrite this again lmao. Its great that you like Mikasa but, I just dont. The issue isnt with the way her character behaves, its the problem that she never develops from that point onward. Aside from that tho theres also the fact that Eren and Mikasa basically grew up together, which makes it super creepy. Yes they aint related but come on man.

That's your opinion and it's perfectly fine..
It doesn't have to be that the characters I think needs to be liked by everyone..
It's an individual's choice
Mar 17, 2021 8:43 PM

Jan 2021
Anyone but historia.
Mar 17, 2021 9:42 PM

Oct 2013
I think that most likely Eren might end up with noone mentioned in the poll. He has become a hardcore individualist focused on his goal, putting values like friendship or love lower in his hierarchy of values.

However if I were to pick one person that might be the best for Eren as somebody he could've ended up with in the end of Attack on Titan, that person would be Historia. They just fit to each other, and I saw chemistry between them in numerous scenes in the anime already.

L0sMichal0s said:
Worm-kun is the only possible answer

Hahaha, what the heck. ;DD
Mar 17, 2021 11:30 PM
Dec 2020
Adnash93 said:
I think that most likely Eren might end up with noone mentioned in the poll. He has become a hardcore individualist focused on his goal, putting values like friendship or love lower in his hierarchy of values.

However if I were to pick one person that might be the best for Eren as somebody he could've ended up with in the end of Attack on Titan, that person would be Historia. They just fit to each other, and I saw chemistry between them in numerous scenes in the anime already.

L0sMichal0s said:
Worm-kun is the only possible answer

Hahaha, what the heck. ;DD
there is more in the manga uprising, you can read if you want😩.
Mar 17, 2021 11:55 PM

May 2013
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Reiner or Marco. Isayama confirmed they are his type.

I would say reiner too!
Mar 18, 2021 12:17 AM
Sep 2008
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 14, 2021

508 by therealnagora »»
Yesterday, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by therealnagora »»
Jun 1, 4:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

693 by Dakidhellsing »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

818 by SaimonIdk »»
May 21, 9:50 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.