Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2021 11:14 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nogami finally broke down in this episode she literally cried her eyes begging for forgiveness.

Truly a Nogami centric episode, poor girl this episode had the most rape feeling of all.

And once again the animation is sooooo top-notch.

Ending is nice as the mc has to take responsibility now as the girls got their consiciousness back.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 3, 2021 11:45 AM

Sep 2019
This dude thought ahead and played with the 2 girls’ minds before meeting the main girl. I wasn’t lying when I said that he’s a genius when it comes to these kind of stuff.

The animation was amazing throughout the whole show. It’s one of the best hentais I’ve seen in a while. I wish it had more episodes but even having 4 episodes is a lot nowadays. It was a great hentai overall, I might be exaggerating but some might even call it a modern day masterpiece and I wouldn’t disagree with them.
Mar 3, 2021 7:35 PM

Mar 2019
So this is the end sadly....

one of the best animations for sure...amazing job here.

Is this a happy end?! He got his Harem and babies(?)...not gonna lie the crying scene was kinda sad....anyway definitely more such quality needed
Mar 3, 2021 10:21 PM
Sep 2017
Does anybody know who are the seiyuus of the female characters?
Mar 3, 2021 10:49 PM

Mar 2016
Kurumi_ismy_wife said:

Izumi’s VA is called Aoi Tokio, though that appears to just be an alias she uses for her adult/hentai works. Her real name is Fukata Sakiko. I don’t think she has a MAL entry though.

Sanada’s VA is simply credited as “Miru.” The only thing I could find about her was this Wikipedia entry, but it’s in Chinese and there’s no English page: https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miru

Hinata’s VA is Mizuguchi Matsuri (she’s credited under one of her alternative names): https://myanimelist.net/people/27149/Matsuri_Mizuguchi
Judgment526Mar 3, 2021 11:46 PM
Mar 4, 2021 6:15 AM
Sep 2017
Judgment526 said:
Kurumi_ismy_wife said:

Izumi’s VA is called Aoi Tokio, though that appears to just be an alias she uses for her adult/hentai works. Her real name is Fukata Sakiko. I don’t think she has a MAL entry though.

Sanada’s VA is simply credited as “Miru.” The only thing I could find about her was this Wikipedia entry, but it’s in Chinese and there’s no English page: https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miru

Hinata’s VA is Mizuguchi Matsuri (she’s credited under one of her alternative names): https://myanimelist.net/people/27149/Matsuri_Mizuguchi

Thanks a lot for the info :)
Mar 4, 2021 8:43 AM

Feb 2018
Really likeNogami but you know... Really like that crying moment
SyureriaMar 4, 2021 9:29 AM
Mar 4, 2021 11:51 AM
Mar 2020
truly contender for hentai of the year
Mar 4, 2021 1:40 PM
Mar 2020
* spoiler*
If you’re playing to read the manga

The ending in the manga was the protagonist actively raping the three girls to death while keeping their consciousness fully aware during the process of eroding their mind with hypnotic suggestion. Some people try to spin it like he "healed them" but that's retarded. It is explicitly stated that the girls' mind and personality will just "disappear" and in this way he effectively kills all three by permanently brainwashing them in their most fundamental thoughts. That's almost verbatim what the guy says "I'm changing your way of thinking" effectively proving my point further. They're dead. I guess you could call it "ego death"

What we see at the end of the story are simple puppets that were programmed by the protagonist via hypnosis. This is unintentionally shown when the girls keep demanding to get pregnant regardless of what the condition of the guy is. They're not there..... but yeah I am aware that some people think that it's a happy ending despite the facts showing it to be pretty brutal and dark.

Maybe it's a big coincidence but the manga is very well written and I doubt that any of this is just there fur teh lulz.
Mar 4, 2021 9:06 PM
Jan 2021
The anime is really good.
Mar 6, 2021 12:44 AM
Nov 2009
Izumi's VA's VNDB page: https://vndb.org/s1658
Minako's VA's VNDB page: https://vndb.org/s364
Sae's VA's VNDB page: https://vndb.org/s879

At least, that's what my research tells me.
Mar 6, 2021 4:05 AM
Oct 2013
overall, most exciting thriller.
User-sanMar 6, 2021 4:14 AM
Mar 6, 2021 10:15 AM

Feb 2020
Damn this stuff is literal masterpiece
Mar 6, 2021 7:51 PM
Jul 2018
It's great. Top-notch animation. Though, I felt bad for her in that crying scene.
Hypnosis is scary.
Mar 7, 2021 1:08 PM

Jan 2013
One of the better horror anime out there. Becoming a father of three at that age is true terror.
Mar 7, 2021 7:36 PM

Aug 2020
Judgment526 said:
Kurumi_ismy_wife said:

sdarkpaladin said:
Izumi's VA's VNDB page: https://vndb.org/s1658
Minako's VA's VNDB page: https://vndb.org/s364
Sae's VA's VNDB page: https://vndb.org/s879

At least, that's what my research tells me.
Really Helpful and nice Effort °° ARIGaatooo~ NYAaaHh~

Mar 8, 2021 1:13 PM
Nov 2020
I really like Nogami. That feisty attitude of hers and how she was tricked into thinking that getting impregnated was a valid form of bullying/dominance was really, really hot. I've never seen any hentai like this before. (Are there other "mind control" hentai plots similar to this one?)

My favorite parts were when Nogami was resisting the "lovey dovey" talk even though she was hypnotized to comply. After she gets the creampie (that will further hyponotize her into loving the baby), she gets these mental images of her being a mother. I thought that was cute, and I think Nogami would make a great mother. (It's almost like motherhood was needed to tame her toxic personality.) MC should have just let the other two go and get with Nogami. I mean damn, that final creampie she gets where she has this gut feeling that she has finally successfully conceived (and is filled with a sense of accomplishment) was just too hot. I mean, she got what she "wanted" ....right?

That "mean" look she gives while forcefully riding you (to get what she wants) was just too hot. I'm kinda sad that this wild and exciting ride had to end in just four episodes. This title kinda set the bar high for expectations when viewing other hentai titles, and I think I'm starting to like the mind control and reverse-rape subgenres of hentai.

Kudos to the voice actresses too for delivering the convincing lewd performances. All that dirty talk of theirs can easily make a man lose control.
kuwangpaMar 8, 2021 1:16 PM
Mar 10, 2021 11:06 PM
May 2018
the end is relly sad the girl is mentaly dead
Mar 11, 2021 6:27 PM
May 2019
Nothing much to say, it was freaking great
Mar 12, 2021 1:15 AM
Aug 2016
kuwangpa said:
I really like Nogami. That feisty attitude of hers and how she was tricked into thinking that getting impregnated was a valid form of bullying/dominance was really, really hot. I've never seen any hentai like this before. (Are there other "mind control" hentai plots similar to this one?)

My favorite parts were when Nogami was resisting the "lovey dovey" talk even though she was hypnotized to comply. After she gets the creampie (that will further hyponotize her into loving the baby), she gets these mental images of her being a mother. I thought that was cute, and I think Nogami would make a great mother. (It's almost like motherhood was needed to tame her toxic personality.) MC should have just let the other two go and get with Nogami. I mean damn, that final creampie she gets where she has this gut feeling that she has finally successfully conceived (and is filled with a sense of accomplishment) was just too hot. I mean, she got what she "wanted" ....right?

That "mean" look she gives while forcefully riding you (to get what she wants) was just too hot. I'm kinda sad that this wild and exciting ride had to end in just four episodes. This title kinda set the bar high for expectations when viewing other hentai titles, and I think I'm starting to like the mind control and reverse-rape subgenres of hentai.

Kudos to the voice actresses too for delivering the convincing lewd performances. All that dirty talk of theirs can easily make a man lose control.

one of the best hentais out ther for sure
that part you said was fucking amazing
i also feel for her
Mar 24, 2021 11:34 AM

May 2015
I couldn't fap to the crying scene, but it was satisfying to see
"Because people don't have wings.. We look for ways to fly."
Mar 25, 2021 6:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I feel sad with Izumi, instantly. Can't stand the broken girl, even if she was a bully. Ofc he couldn't let the slave to be freed. Who moron will let it be, right? So, yeah, sad but the lifes must go on xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 5, 2021 9:54 PM

Oct 2015
Boring and random sex scenes. Meh. Also, fat dude. Meh.

Just the anal scenes were good in episode 2, the beginning of them.

Art might be good, but the animation was unstable. There were times the animation was similar to a power point slide show. People saying it´s one of the best animations... sorry but you should watch more hentais xD

5/10 at best.
TechOtaku-hApr 5, 2021 10:00 PM
Apr 7, 2021 8:45 PM
May 2020
Dude, it's like the moment that we've all been waiting for. Even tho I've already read the manga, this episode is still incredible! It's kinda cropped at the best part tho ;-;. But that's alright, the feeling still hits.
Jun 18, 2021 1:58 AM
Jul 2017
Why can't this happen to Nagatoro in her show where Naoto is fed up with her and friends bullshit after torturing and teasing him nonstop? This hentai was revenge rape. Women were raping men continuously and so our main character was hoping to get his revenge on the women who were torturing and raping him by raping them back. Reverse rape became revenge rape. Glad he gave that last girl a taste of her own medicine because she was a cunt. He made her see the light on how it feels for her getting raped by the guy she kept raping over and over again.
Jul 21, 2021 10:34 PM
Feb 2018
"JUST AS PLANNED! JUST AS PLANNED!"
Jan 18, 2022 12:47 PM
Jan 2022
Deveria ter mais episódios. Essa obra de arte ñ tem que morrer
Feb 18, 2022 10:22 AM
May 2019
I am surprised that the series has such high rating ... Apparently, the incel come and began to overestimate
Sep 4, 2022 10:52 AM
Sep 2022
mantap saran anime h yg ky gini lg ada g?
Dec 26, 2022 6:04 AM
Dec 2022
i love you Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin
Sep 5, 2023 2:31 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Raymond_Bermea
Why can't this happen to Nagatoro in her show where Naoto is fed up with her and friends bullshit after torturing and teasing him nonstop? This hentai was revenge rape. Women were raping men continuously and so our main character was hoping to get his revenge on the women who were torturing and raping him by raping them back. Reverse rape became revenge rape. Glad he gave that last girl a taste of her own medicine because she was a cunt. He made her see the light on how it feels for her getting raped by the guy she kept raping over and over again.
@Raymond_Bermea There Is A Fan Hentai Manga Show That Senpai Is An Alpha Beast And Fuck All The Girls Nagatora Her Friends Even The President Of The Art Club (The Thick Model Bitch 😂) He Eventually Make Impregnate Them All
Nov 2, 2023 8:40 PM

Nov 2010
It was so satisfying to watch him destroy Izumi. I was waiting for that moment of her realizing she was being raped. I got a massive boner from seeing someone hot like Izumi get screwed over and over! He filled her up with his juice while hugging her so tight. That was so arousing!
Mar 11, 1:25 PM

Sep 2022
Very lewd, I think Nogami got what she deserved after putting so many innocent students through so much pain and torture.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin Episode 3 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Mar 3, 2021

11 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin Episode 2 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Feb 4, 2021

19 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 7, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Ijirare: Fukushuu Saimin Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Feb 4, 2021

17 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 6, 6:06 PM

» Ijirare: Fukushuu Sai***

Otonashi__kun - Oct 18, 2020

11 by StickyFingers »»
Aug 22, 2021 3:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.