Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime character do you hate the most?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 8, 2021 3:43 AM

Jan 2018
KuroGFX said:
CuteAssTiger said:

characters dont nessesarily have to delevop and change in order to be good .
static characters are a thing . and when you consider reis upbringing it makes perfect sense that she is just broken.

I understand that point but it doesn't help that she actually gets development in the beginning its not her development that makes me annoyed but just the lack of depth she has as a character more moments like the one where Rei and Shinji are cleaning would've been nice too get me attached to the character. so while I agree that her development is understandable I just find that the anime does little to get me attached to her as a character other than her connections to gendo and shinji

Understandable.
Well I think her development kind of ends when she blows herself up for shinji. The new clone body just lacks many memories.
But i think that's fine considering what her purpose in the story is.

Even without specific attachment to her it hits shinji and gendo and adds to the overall " everyone is fucked " atmosphere

I wouldn't really hang out with her as a person but for the sake of the story I think she works well.

I mean shinji and asuka are also disliked by a lot of people but i think they work very well in the story

Shinji just needs a daddy
And asuka needs a "daddy" that can get her under control šŸ˜‚
Feb 8, 2021 3:54 AM

Apr 2018
Tashigi from One Piece.

I just can't with her. Her attitude grates me.
"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” -Roronoa Zoro
Feb 8, 2021 5:32 AM

Sep 2020
Natsude_tanaka said:
Mudkiipo said:
uchiha obito definitely,

bro killed thousands and tried to take over the world just because his crush died.......

bro he legit said that to kakashi that he started the war wasnt for rin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cjPK-EjvbE&t=3084s
watch this it starts at mins 30

it was basically for rin, he blamed everything on Kakashi for rin dying when he knew that she sacrificed herself lol
Feb 8, 2021 5:43 AM

Jan 2021
kazuya from rent a girlfriend pops up into my mind instantly , that pathetic piece of poo is just to dang lucky nd i hate everything about that fact
ofcourse i haven't read the manga XD so i don't know how his character progresses but as of right now (after season 1)i truly haven't had such intense loathing for a fictional character as i have had for this sissy mc
Sep 8, 2022 6:01 AM
Oct 2021
Gray Fullbuster. Seriously, his stripping habit annoys me, I mean if its in real life, it would be creepy. Also, he's rather useless.
Zapp Renfro from Kekkai Sensen, the male Sakura.

Also, Hisoka (He's so ugly and sick)
ZoRemOP1Sep 30, 2022 12:00 AM
Sep 8, 2022 6:17 AM

Aug 2022
Probably Makoto from School Days which is part of the reason I love the show so much.
Sep 8, 2022 6:21 AM
Mar 2021
I would have to say Tyga from toradorah. I know if I think about it logically, she should be pretty far from the worst anime character but unfortunately i am unable to think rationally when it comes to Tyga. Everything and I mean everything about her is everything i hate in a character. I am unable to find any sort of redeeming qualities about her. (Sorry for ranting but I had to get it off my chest)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Are Spooky Anime Underrated?

LenRea - 10 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
49 seconds ago

» Why are prudes trying to censor anime?

GoatPieceLuffy - 10 hours ago

38 by Lhundrup »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime songs that give you goosebumps.

TsutanaiFuun - 2 hours ago

17 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
4 minutes ago

» When did the term ā€œJapanimationā€ started to become ā€œanimeā€ and what was the cause of that?

funtime43_tr - 3 hours ago

6 by Gashadokur0 »»
5 minutes ago

» Popular and acclaimed anime that you do not understand the hype of?

Semester1 - 7 hours ago

31 by Lucifrost »»
9 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.