Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2021 10:48 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awww this ep was sooo cute!

If I interpreted it correctly LWJ didn't give WWX a lantern while WWX was dead because LWJ believed that WWX was not dead and that he'll wait for him ;__;

Now LWJ will give WWX everything he wants <3
Feb 1, 2021 6:51 AM
Jun 2016
Personally I think Wangxian is trash and making jokes around Jin Ling who was trying to pray to his parents, whom Wei Wuxian murdered in cold blood, was in poor taste. Especially by saying that Jin Ling's parents would never hear him. Both of them can honestly get fucked, they're disgusting.
Feb 1, 2021 6:53 AM
Jun 2016
Xealias said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awww this ep was sooo cute!

If I interpreted it correctly LWJ didn't give WWX a lantern while WWX was dead because LWJ believed that WWX was not dead and that he'll wait for him ;__;

Now LWJ will give WWX everything he wants <3

I mean sure dude it's super cute to tell the kid you orphaned that the parents you murdered wouldn't hear him in the afterlife, before proceeding to make everything about you and chasing off the kid who was just trying to honour his parents. Super adorable.
Feb 2, 2021 7:42 AM

Mar 2013
tarklovishki said:
Personally I think Wangxian is trash and making jokes around Jin Ling who was trying to pray to his parents, whom Wei Wuxian murdered in cold blood, was in poor taste. Especially by saying that Jin Ling's parents would never hear him. Both of them can honestly get fucked, they're disgusting.

Woah dude, why the hate? Idk if you read the novel but...

About MDZS Q, what a journey! Very cute show! The MXTX fandom can be very happy, all of her good works are being adapted! TGCF (hope there is a season 2!) and now the 3rd season of MDZS!
Feb 16, 2021 4:07 PM
Nov 2016
tarklovishki said:

he didn't murder them in cold blood at all, did you even watch the original series?! it clear that you didn't if you think that way.
with Jin Zixuan it was very clear he didn't want to hurt him but lost control over his power for ONE SECOND! and Wei was hurt by it too! has for Yanli, again, it clearly shows she tried to protect Wei so she got murder instead of him - wasn't his fault assholes tries to murder him while Yanli try to protect him.
Sep 8, 2021 5:14 PM

Jan 2021
This episode was so cute/adorable!!!!

Lan Zhan is the perfect husband, making his husband’s wishes come true
Dec 14, 2021 11:41 AM

Apr 2009
"He's not dead, he'll come back"
waaaa- Lan Zhan, you poor, poor baby T_T!!!

i'm just glad Wei Wuxian did get revived, now Lan Zhan can dote on him forever <3
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Dec 9, 2023 1:37 PM
Sep 2014
Awww LWJ knew in advance what WWX will wish! So sweet ♡UωU♡

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Q Episode 9 Discussion

Xealias - Sep 18, 2020

5 by maryel97 »»
Apr 13, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Q Episode 30 Discussion

Xealias - Jan 29, 2021

6 by senekohan »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:35 AM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Q Episode 28 Discussion

Xealias - Jan 16, 2021

4 by senekohan »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:07 AM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Q Episode 27 Discussion

Xealias - Jan 8, 2021

7 by senekohan »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Q Episode 23 Discussion

Xealias - Dec 11, 2020

6 by senekohan »»
Aug 13, 2023 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.